The blue meth that's hitting the stre...

The blue meth that's hitting the streets yo!

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jessy Pinkman

Ozark, MO

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Yo I herd fom a reliable souce that they be some crazy A$$ meth hittin the streets. I have no idea hoo makes it but its crazy as jank man!
Heisenburg

Ozark, MO

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Jessy you shouldn't tell them about it!!! You could get me arrested or caught!!! You are the most imbecilic buffoon I have ever met!
The heisenburger

Ava, MO

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Yes and i can guarantee that it is of the finest caliber of Meth.
Hank Schrader

Ozark, MO

#4 Jan 5, 2013
You guys are in a lot of trouble I am getting my DEA crew to track you down and arrest you. And I'm sre the cartel won't try to kill me again!
Gustavo Fring

Ozark, MO

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Yes this is bad!! El Charro surely has nothing to do with it! We are not connected at all to this!!
Skyler White

Ozark, MO

#6 Jan 5, 2013
WALT IS THAT YOU?!?!?!?!?! WHAt ARE YOU DOING ON TOPIX?!?!? OUR COVER COULD BE BLOWN!!!
Big Fan

Ava, MO

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Dude i need more, i got some before and just awsome.truly great
Crazy 8

Ozark, MO

#8 Jan 5, 2013
I ain't got nothing left yo meth be so good i just be need mo of it i be lovin it so much i be need mo is so cold and i ned be warn
underground

Ava, MO

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Seriously that stuffs back in town. Tell me were i can get some i need it its the only thing that works now
hipocrip

Mesquite, NV

#10 Jan 5, 2013
yo you aint no what real meth is till this were it at now.
Good Luck

Ozark, MO

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Good luck & have fun widdat. See ya in hell.
HookerWhoreSlutS kank

Forsyth, MO

#12 Jan 6, 2013
I will clip all you mother f---ers wh sell meth. Meth ruins people and has ruined way too many so far and the only way to get rid of this devils candy is to clip all you mother f---ers who sell it. Thank You and f--k the police and F-------------------k You who sell this shit.
friendofafriend

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2013
This is clearly the same guy having a conversation with himself about meth...any other town and this would strike me as odd.
thugzilla

Ava, MO

#14 Jan 6, 2013
yo man my dealer aint herd of it. i need som i here it is the best.
truth

United States

#17 Jan 7, 2013
If the dumbass cops would have left the code black alone we would have such a big meth problem again.
YoMamma

Branson, MO

#18 Jan 9, 2013
I am the danger!!!!!!!!!!
Concerned Citizen

Ozark, MO

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Oh my Goodness!! The Lord would not have wanted this for his children! All these undesirables moving into our sacred WHITE community!! These filthy Mexicans and Negroes should be forced out of our town!
nonalciholic

Ava, MO

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Ya dem dang darkis be takin alll of these drugs and gibin them to muh white children dang negroes
Yea

Ozark, MO

#21 Jan 9, 2013
Yea, STUPID!! Get over your druggie self and quit trollin' and trying' to start trouble. OR ..... O.D. and give us all a break. Goodluck in HELL!
HookerWhoreSlutS kanks

Branson, MO

#22 Jan 9, 2013
The white folk have ruined America and now think west plains is an all white town when we all know all bubbas wives and girlfreinds want the big black snake and dream about it everyday. I can't count on one hand all the white women I have giving the black snake then they go back home to the small white honkey midgets. I just did a cops ole lady just yesterday and after that one of the preachers both in one day. We balcks own this country and always will and this town will be almost all black in another 20yrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is a self proclaimed very, very smart guy 17 min iwastheirolddays 3
To all who support the NRA 25 min theirhereallready 16
Why can't Domino's get an online order correct ... 28 min longtimeaway 24
Need dirt$$$ 2 hr Moneytalks 1
nra 2 hr I Have a Dream 9
I'm attracted to Rosie O'Donnell. (Jan '16) 2 hr Hatshepsut 3
Hatshepsut says... 3 hr Hatshepsut 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance