oldtimer

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2013
taxes started in i mean IRS IN 1913, we had a republic gov then, now here it is 2013 they want our guns and gov change it to a DEMOCRACY gov, every since bill c was pres he changed it over to democracy- now all the younger people just follow in line and think that is what we live in. dont forget its WE THE PEOPLE thanks
Beware

Reeds Spring, MO

#2 Jan 3, 2013
People need to be advised and frighten because things are about to get real and scary . I sure hope we fight with all our American rights to keep our guns or we all are in serious trouble . I'm sure many of the countries who keep tabs on these plans have their evil minds thinking and their dirty hands rubbing to take some action . Wake up America ! Rather then the wars and bombs being in Iran , Pakistan and the other countries we may be the very ones soon under threat . All of us as well need to learn or teach the younger how to survive if we start to lose everything , get back to gardening , canning , save everything you can from clothes ect because we may need to go back to sowing and many other old fashion ways to survive . America has dealt with this before so it is fact real and the way our so called president is leading us , its just a matter of time .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 28 min Jim 104,239
Dogs 2 hr grave digger 12
Woman with a full beard in Walmart bathroom 8 hr Johnny R 16
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) 8 hr grave digger 15
kathy parrish (Jul '11) Mon Gravestone 2
News Haunted: The old D.W. Reese Primary School in W... (Jul '08) Mon Gabby 40
"Wolf Pack" violence (Sep '08) Mon grave digger 411
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages