i hear he is but to his old ways drugs and beer back to jail i bet
wondering why

Columbia, MO

#2 Sep 7, 2010
And, it matters to you why?
Big D

West Plains, MO

#3 Sep 7, 2010
Did'nt he get re-maried to some girl named Jessie.
myopinion

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2010
obviously you people dont no him very well... He isnt back to his old ways and he isnt re married to anyone! maybe you shuld get ya shit straight before you assume shit...
Big suzie

Foristell, MO

#5 Sep 19, 2010
All I know is he likes big girls with big butts.
little sister

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 9, 2010
oh my god monty i cant believe you are on here
the one

Branson, MO

#7 Oct 9, 2010
I wish he would marry me!!! I've always liked him, he's a sweetie!
little sister

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 9, 2010
lol he will always just b monty gotta love him. single and alot of fun
outlaw

Branson, MO

#9 Oct 9, 2010
old man trying to be young
hahahahahahahaha hah

Columbia, MO

#10 Oct 26, 2010
He has screwed everyone he ever could. Male or female. Wondered how many got him in prison?
Friend

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2010
hahahahahahahahahah wrote:
He has screwed everyone he ever could. Male or female. Wondered how many got him in prison?
Jealous?

Monty is a good guy. Leave him alone. Afraid to say it to his face?? He's pretty easy to find if you want to talk to him to his face instead of hide on Topix.
outlaw

Montreal, MO

#12 Oct 26, 2010
I have told it to face will do it againg and u can watch come down to mugs bar he is a pice of shit ask hem if he will fight he is a old man that thinks he can get young girls he is sick
Friend

United States

#13 Oct 26, 2010
Well if he's getting the young'ens then good for him! They are adults and can make their own decisions. Who cares how old he is??? Why do you care if he gets younger gals???

WWWWHHHHHOOOOOOO CCCCCAAAARRRREEESSS??????????

Live and let live.
Hahahahahahahhah ah

Columbia, MO

#14 Oct 27, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous?
Monty is a good guy. Leave him alone. Afraid to say it to his face?? He's pretty easy to find if you want to talk to him to his face instead of hide on Topix.
Everyone knows where to find him, hanging at the bars, where else would he be??!!
justagirl

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2010
if he wants to hangout a bars, let me. If he gets the young girls, good for him. His life. Not urs. jealous people need to get over themselves. And maybe you shuld man up n grow a pair of nuts and confront in to his damn face instead of hiding ur name n mouthn on topix.
outlaw

Montreal, MO

#16 Nov 2, 2010
Well justagirl i have got in face and he backed down like i said go to mugs and ask for me when he is there and i will show u I WILL BEAT HIS ASS. just ask for outlaw i am 6foot tall long hair
Mr Obvious

Cabool, MO

#17 Nov 2, 2010
outlaw wrote:
Well justagirl i have got in face and he backed down like i said go to mugs and ask for me when he is there and i will show u I WILL BEAT HIS ASS. just ask for outlaw i am 6foot tall long hair
What's your beef with Monty?
WTH

Waterloo, Canada

#18 Nov 2, 2010
Ok #1 I go to Mugs and I never saw a 6ft tAll guy with long hair! I love Monty he is a great guy! I am a young girl he hangs out with and he never made a move on me... In fact he protects the young girls from some of the creeps that are there! Monty if you read this I think you are the best and whoever is talking shit on here is just jealous... Most likely a man with a little dick that can't get any action...
muffin

United States

#19 Nov 6, 2010
As will we all be old some day, Monty was also once young. And a pretty good local guy. I just wonder what became of his nice blue 60's Mustang car. I would love to purchase.
WTF

Reeds Spring, MO

#20 Nov 17, 2010
Leave monty alone you just wish you could be half the man he is.when hes at mugs which is none of your business by the way because you dont pay his bills!i am right their with him so what he comes down to hang with friends that wont stab him in the back and talk shit about him.We all think hes a great friend and if want to talk about him come say it to all of us rednecks.We know you wont because you are a chicken shit that says you are 6ft tall with blonde hair well little do you know we know who you are and you are a short ass with a big mouth and no balls to back it up!!!so talk your crap about someone else at amvets or another bar.and as far as women dont think so he comes alone and leaves alone yeah friends with many and thats all.Your just mad because no woman wants to be seen with you not even your wife.you need to get a life and get out of montys business jackass!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Norton 107,613
trump! trump! trump! 1 hr DICK 37
Christmas Lights in WP? 1 hr DICK 16
Shop with a cop 3 hr amen 2
Trump creating new Dawt Mill Dam and Lake. 3 hr its great again 4
TRUMP reopening IRON ORE mines in Howell County 5 hr maga 1
Obama dont like white people 5 hr Chattah 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages