Kennah

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

The terms are circumstantial for most people.
Coach Joe Paterno

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

duffis wrote:
for protection of innocent life
So as long as you are guilty of something then it is alright to kill?
derekp

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Google right wing authoritarian pensonality. There has been much researh as to why people hold contridictory opinions. Most of the research stemmed from understanding why in nazi Germany otherwise nomal people did such terrible things.
Odds

Mansfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

derekp wrote:
Google right wing authoritarian pensonality. There has been much researh as to why people hold contridictory opinions. Most of the research stemmed from understanding why in nazi Germany otherwise nomal people did such terrible things.
In an Ass Backwards State like Tex-Ass they kill you for jaywalking and if a womans baby has Hydrocephalus or corpus callosum and will die. If she goes thru with the birth is a murderer? Right.... I don't get it. I remember when DNA test was just starting to prove inmates innocence beyond a shadow of a doubt and on the news cast you could see the boiling anger in the Texas Prosecutor, DISGUSTING! Here we had a innocent man who was on death row for years and he was the wrong guy. All you saw was the ignorance and lust for a death(anyones death) on this Jackass Texan's face.

As for me I think there has to be zero chance for error or the person gets life. Abortion If the woman was raped or it is a proven fact that the mother can die then no. The mother should be forced to have the child and give it up for adoption. If the mother got drunk and pregnant she cannot get an abortion
No comparison

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

The Thought Provoker wrote:
Why is it that?
99% of Pro Lifers support the Death Penalty
99% of Pro Choicers are against the Death Penalty
Planned Parenthood is reporting a record year for abortions. It comes from the latest annual report from Planned Parenthood, fiscal year 2011 to 2012. They revealed it performed 334,000 abortions in 2011, a record year for the organization. According to the annual reports, Planned Parenthood performed 332,000 abortions in 2009, 329,000 abortions in 2010, making a total number of abortions in 1st three years of Obama's dictatorship, 995,000. Death Penalties in the same period: less than 200.

Not much thought in your 99% comparison....

Congratulations to Planned Parenthood from all of us. Planned Parenthood reported receiving a record $542 million in TAXPAYER funding.

Almost 1 million babies slaughtered... and you try to compare it to the death penalty for executing criminals...nice try rookie !!!
cautious

Mansfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

And if a male gets a drunk woman pregnant he should be facing criminal charges. Show a little self control, guys, where are YOUR Christian values?
Watcher

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The Thought Provoker wrote:
Why is it that?
99% of Pro Lifers support the Death Penalty
99% of Pro Choicers are against the Death Penalty
It's a simple matter of justice. To deny an innocent unborn baby whose destiny you control the chance to enjoy a life here on planet earth for 60-100 years simply because it might inconvenience you is horrifically unjust.

If you murder another person through malice or inexcusable negligence depriving them of the rest of their life here on earth, then justice demands you forfeit your own continued existence here as well.

Simple justice - a concept self-absorbed liberals have trouble understanding.
mike

Mansfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a simple matter of justice. To deny an innocent unborn baby whose destiny you control the chance to enjoy a life here on planet earth for 60-100 years simply because it might inconvenience you is horrifically unjust.
If you murder another person through malice or inexcusable negligence depriving them of the rest of their life here on earth, then justice demands you forfeit your own continued existence here as well.
Simple justice - a concept self-absorbed liberals have trouble understanding.
Im Liberal... My thoughts on abortion are if my wife or daughter is brutally raped and becomes impregnated I will not hold up my bible and pass judgement. If my daughter does not want a reminder of a horrific act of violence and violation for the rest of her life I say fine, it's her body. Have the abortion. Now also if my daughter or any other female decides after a night of poor decisions wants to have an abortion I say no, have it and keep it or give it up for adoption. Also in the very rare cases of possible death of the mother I say again Its up to the woman if she wants to chance death(its rare but it does happen).

The death penalty... If were in Texas and we sentence to death at the rate they have and still try to we just need to be damn sure were right. Just think how many were killed that were innocent before we had DNA testing... Now if the person is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt I say give them the electric chair, not the needle because thats too painless. Stick them in the chair and fry there asses til there ash.
FOND

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Im Liberal... My thoughts on abortion are if my wife or daughter is brutally raped and becomes impregnated I will not hold up my bible and pass judgement. If my daughter does not want a reminder of a horrific act of violence and violation for the rest of her life I say fine, it's her body. Have the abortion. Now also if my daughter or any other female decides after a night of poor decisions wants to have an abortion I say no, have it and keep it or give it up for adoption. Also in the very rare cases of possible death of the mother I say again Its up to the woman if she wants to chance death(its rare but it does happen).
The death penalty... If were in Texas and we sentence to death at the rate they have and still try to we just need to be damn sure were right. Just think how many were killed that were innocent before we had DNA testing... Now if the person is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt I say give them the electric chair, not the needle because thats too painless. Stick them in the chair and fry there asses til there ash.
What if your daughter was just raped gently and not brutally raped, then is the baby's life worth saving?
mike

Mansfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

FOND wrote:
<quoted text>What if your daughter was just raped gently and not brutally raped, then is the baby's life worth saving?
Wow what a tard!!!
watcher

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, you are obviously not a "self-absorbed" liberal - and oh there are plenty of "self-absorbed" conservatives around as well.

I totally agree with you on the death penalty. I am appalled at what our "justice system" has evolved into. Prosecutors who knowingly get innocent people convicted of crimes but it's "right" because they are just doing their job, and an overworked underpaid public defender didn't do theirs well. All Americans should be outraged at this common practice. When these prosecutors are found out, they should be serve the sentence of the person they wrongly prosecuted and their personal goods should be sold and given to the innocent person as well.
KU Grad

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

No comparison wrote:
<quoted text>Planned Parenthood is reporting a record year for abortions. It comes from the latest annual report from Planned Parenthood, fiscal year 2011 to 2012. They revealed it performed 334,000 abortions in 2011, a record year for the organization. According to the annual reports, Planned Parenthood performed 332,000 abortions in 2009, 329,000 abortions in 2010, making a total number of abortions in 1st three years of Obama's dictatorship, 995,000. Death Penalties in the same period: less than 200.
Not much thought in your 99% comparison....
Congratulations to Planned Parenthood from all of us. Planned Parenthood reported receiving a record $542 million in TAXPAYER funding.
Almost 1 million babies slaughtered... and you try to compare it to the death penalty for executing criminals...nice try rookie !!!
I don't think it was supposed to be a comparison of number of abortions vs executions. More like why liberals kill babies but not murders and why right wingers kill adults and not babies
mike

Mansfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

KU Grad wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it was supposed to be a comparison of number of abortions vs executions. More like why liberals kill babies but not murders and why right wingers kill adults and not babies
All of it, every single hot button issue is not used to correct a situation but to forward the agenda, Liberal or Conservative.
Lippy

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Aint nuthing BUT dum redneck conservatives gurls gettin abortions round here. Here in the sticks, aint nobody teach these kids to use a ruppber or the pill. Thats why we got so meny running on meth,dropping baby off over at great,great granny's house and sh&6t like that.
hmmmmm

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Lippy wrote:
Aint nuthing BUT dum redneck conservatives gurls gettin abortions round here. Here in the sticks, aint nobody teach these kids to use a ruppber or the pill. Thats why we got so meny running on meth,dropping baby off over at great,great granny's house and sh&6t like that.
They just need to learn to swallow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains