Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2013
life happens

West Plains, MO

#1 Feb 6, 2013
has any one ever hired him and what did you think?
unbelievable

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Your asking on here??? Wth!!????
life happens

Ava, MO

#3 Feb 10, 2013
best way to see who he has worked for and what they thought of him once bit twice shy you see the van running around town who knows if he is worth hiring with out asking.
empoyer

West Plains, MO

#4 Feb 10, 2013
youre full of bs if you want to know about past job prior to hiring him ASK HIM FOR REFERENCES IDIOT
geez

West Plains, MO

#5 Feb 10, 2013
He is self employed so I assume you want to hire him to do a job for you. If that is the case ask people you know around town for references or ask the guy yourself for a list of references...NOT TOPIX. You will only get negative responses from people who don't even know him or people in the same trade trying to steer business their way.
life happens

Branson, MO

#6 Feb 10, 2013
i have asked people at the lumber yards and the electrical places and have not been real impressed with what they had to say, so in trying to be open minded I thought why not see what they say, I could repeat all the derogatory stuff others have said but I have not as for being an idiot that is what they say I would be if I hire him
paleeez

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2013
life happens wrote:
i have asked people at the lumber yards and the electrical places and have not been real impressed with what they had to say, so in trying to be open minded I thought why not see what they say, I could repeat all the derogatory stuff others have said but I have not as for being an idiot that is what they say I would be if I hire him
kudos to you for not repeating harsh words on someone you don't know. I understand now why you ask this way
Hired

Ozark, MO

#8 Feb 17, 2013
I have hired Mark to do a few electrical jobs at my home. He has always shown up when he says he is going to and I find his prices are very reasonable. From what I can tell he does quality work and seems to be very honest ( he has made a few recommendations on cheaper options when he could have just done the bigger job and charged me more).
life happens

Ozark, MO

#9 Feb 23, 2013
i have talked to a couple of people that he wired the whole house for, they had to have a lot of the work re done, and they said he did not finish what he was paid to do, and that he tried to keep all the extra wire that the men had paid for, most siad he was real slow so- so far you are one for and ten whould not re hire, as i said i tend tend to lead for the under dog but on something so expensive i just dont know, dont want it to burn down after i get it built which would be my luck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Howell Valley School do so poorly on th... 19 min Maureen 1
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 23 min slade 1,848
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 47 min Believer 97,094
Neal hardin 3 hr Murk 3
Meadowbrook 3 hr Gem 6
Worst Restaurant Service and Food (Jan '11) 3 hr Gem 71
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 229
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Plains Jobs

•••