WaitressEmployee

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2012
CLoud 9Ranch is having a free weekend, this weekend... Everyone come see what they haave to offer....
howdydoody

West Plains, MO

#2 Apr 27, 2012
The free weekend is May 5th. No guest fees
WaitressEmployee

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2012
sry may 5th 6th and 7th.
blah

Ozark, MO

#6 May 5, 2012
Bubba wrote:
Where is it?
cloud 9 is 1 cloud south of cloud 10 ..........ummm smoke another hooter dude ya find it sooner or later lol
joe

Arnold, MO

#7 May 9, 2012
I dont ever go there
Honda rider

Chagrin Falls, OH

#8 May 12, 2012
Spring Bow hunt Saturday the 12th
Honda rider

Chagrin Falls, OH

#9 May 12, 2012
ATV poker run the 27th of may
get out

United States

#10 May 12, 2012
i would like to sell my membership
Riverboatwife

United States

#11 Sep 9, 2012
get out wrote:
i would like to sell my membership
Do you still have your membership for sale ??? And if so how much????
Honda rider as well

Branson, MO

#12 Sep 9, 2012
I love that place! Ranger are kinda starting to be more harder over the years though...
lance davis

United States

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Glad I became member.. best place ride.fish and just hang out
Jay at 8169856177

United States

#14 Jul 14, 2013
If you still have a membership at cloud nine you want to sell I'm very interested!!
MBC

Osceola, MO

#15 Jul 14, 2013
turns out u
can ride and fish for free
Trayvon Martin

Ozark, MO

#16 Jul 15, 2013
I like to sneak in there at night and fish for free!
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#17 Jul 15, 2013
Trayvon Martin wrote:
I like to sneak in there at night and fish for free!
1st off,,,your topix name isnt funny in any way shape or form,,,this trayvons parents lost a child,,,2nd,,,the grave digger has been doing that for over 30yrs now,,,3rd,,,when yur fishing,,,have you ever saw sh-t come floarting by/,,,cuz what else the grave digger does is goes up-stream from you and walks in waist deep,,,and takes a big one,,,ha haa haaa,,,dont even have to wipe,,,ha haa haaa,,,and then finishes catching all the big fish and leaves from the same secret way that the grave digger sneaks in,,,ha haa haaa,,,lets give everyone a clue or two to see if you members can catch the grave digger,,,remember,,,clues solved could be a big bust for security and maybe bragging rights for a member,,,

clue #1--- head south to the hill country hollers

clue #2--- go north east until the bed of rocks will grow

clue #3--- the path that develops at the end of the big rocks would be wise to follow

clue #4--- traps are common and dangerous when you dont notice them

clue #5--- always walking with a fishing pole and net in rubber boots that some 4-wheelers has seen

clue #6--- it gets wilder when the springs are near

clue #7--- the fishing is nice when its foggy

clue #8--- pay attention to clue #4

clue #8--- the walk out is just as long as the walk in

clue #9--- really pay attention to clue #4

clue #10--- been stopped by security more then once but they beleived the grave diggers bullcrap,,,ha haa haaa,,,

you bastard members will never take the grave digger alive,,,ha haa haaa,,,the trout are the grave diggers,,,ha haa haaa,,,sense you members are paying for these free grave diggers trout,,,can you members slow down alittle on the river crossings with your 4 wheelers,,,cuz it does scare the grave diggers free trout,,,ha haa haaa,,,catch the grave digger if you think you can,,,cuz aint nobody has yet in over 30yrs,,,the grave digger dares any and all members to try,,,and before you try,,,read up on booby traps,,,ha haa haaa,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps Nobel Prize 3 hr Your demons 3
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 7 hr spot 165
Stormy Daniels 13 hr JoeJoesAshe 136
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 16 hr Christian Patriot 110,418
At it again Thu Moon Raker 3
Put on the full armor of God and fight the Sata... Thu Moon Raker 5
my man dave 'sparky' stone (Jan '12) Thu Howner 35

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages