IWWY

Ozark, MO

#1 Aug 11, 2013
I finally found out for sure who you are b p. for shame. I doubt your boss would approve of your private little bullying and threatening behavior, do you? It reflects on their company. I thought you were better than that!
bee pee

Willow Springs, MO

#2 Aug 11, 2013
you have no idea who I am so just keep on guessing what i do on my own time isnt any concern of my boss in fact my boss knows im here and doesnt care in the least so what do you have to say about that? theres nothing you can say and i dont bully or threaten anyone i just tell the truth and if the truth hurts or as they say if the shoe fits wear it
IWWY

Ozark, MO

#3 Aug 11, 2013
bee pee wrote:
you have no idea who I am so just keep on guessing what i do on my own time isnt any concern of my boss in fact my boss knows im here and doesnt care in the least so what do you have to say about that? theres nothing you can say and i dont bully or threaten anyone i just tell the truth and if the truth hurts or as they say if the shoe fits wear it
Lmfao! Your boss I happen to know and these owners wouldn't want that. In fact they will fire you fast! Don't come on here and trash me then. Pick on those people you really like. You know who! She talks smack about you, then is acting like your best friend! Lmao!
kadie

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2013
Everyone I have met in west plains is a backstabber.
IWWY

West Plains, MO

#5 Aug 11, 2013
kadie wrote:
Everyone I have met in west plains is a backstabber.
There are lots of mean, creepy people in this town. There are so cool ones still here. Many have left or are so far in the woods, they are hidden. Take time to find good people to hang with or move out of this lousy place!
bee pee

Willow Springs, MO

#6 Aug 12, 2013
You say you know my boss, but you really don't.
My boss says you are full of it. In fact I just got a promotion with a nice pay raise that would make you jealous.
You think you know what you're talking about but you really don't.
You say I should be ashamed, but I'm not.
Talk about mean creepy people, you should look in the mirror.
IWWY

West Plains, MO

#7 Aug 12, 2013
bee pee wrote:
You say you know my boss, but you really don't.
My boss says you are full of it. In fact I just got a promotion with a nice pay raise that would make you jealous.
You think you know what you're talking about but you really don't.
You say I should be ashamed, but I'm not.
Talk about mean creepy people, you should look in the mirror.
Lmfao! Right getting a raise because of your sexual favors!?! Not jealous of anyone especially you! If you're standing beside me and I looked into the mirror, I would see a creepy person! Of course you're not ashamed. Soulless, creepy people don't have any sense to know when to be ashamed of ones behavior! Lol, your boss wouldn't say that about me! Lmfao! If you only knew! Ha ha!
bee pee

Willow Springs, MO

#8 Aug 12, 2013
See I told you it would make you jealous and I was right.
Vendetta

Branson, MO

#9 Aug 12, 2013
Wanna see more pretenders. Head on over to Faith Assembly. Pasture Jerry will take your confession and go tell everyone at the next service.Than everyone will sit and judge you because they think they're higher and exalted than you are. They're the Westborro Baptist Church of West Plains!
IWWY

West Plains, MO

#10 Aug 12, 2013
bee pee wrote:
See I told you it would make you jealous and I was right.
Lmfao! You're so vain.....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11 Aug 14, 2013
Vendetta wrote:
Wanna see more pretenders. Head on over to Faith Assembly. Pasture Jerry will take your confession and go tell everyone at the next service.Than everyone will sit and judge you because they think they're higher and exalted than you are. They're the Westborro Baptist Church of West Plains!
Just keep on making Jesus proud, Greg. You are the one you love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commander in Chief 7 min Johnny R 88
typical 23 min Moon Raker 1
digger 1 hr Moon Raker 1
Greasy Bear 1 hr Moon Raker 1
Russian Banker 1 hr Moon Raker 1
Weiner 1 hr Moon Raker 8
Faith Assembly supports Child Molesters. 1 hr Ryan 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages