Jason hathcock
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Apr 19, 2010
wht about him
hearugo

Springfield, MO

#3 Apr 20, 2010
What is He up to? Have not seen him in awhile, well since school, just moved back to WP.
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Apr 20, 2010
not totally sure. is married to tina, wit four kids i believe. livin down mm hwy
friend

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 20, 2010
he is dead
hearugo

Springfield, MO

#7 Apr 21, 2010
friend wrote:
he is dead
Dead That Sucks How did it happen and when
mmm

Canada

#8 Apr 21, 2010
I don't think he is. I would've heard about that.
hearugo

Springfield, MO

#9 Apr 21, 2010
mmm wrote:
I don't think he is. I would've heard about that.
like to see him and hang out been a long time he is not some freak are anything like that
successful graduate

United States

#10 Apr 22, 2010
Last I heard Jason is not dead, his little brother died in 2007. RIP Spike.
redheadnwp

Mountain Home, AR

#11 May 4, 2010
Jason is my cousin. He's livin in WP and he is NOT dead. Spike died in 07, out on Hwy 14. RIP Superman.
hearugo

Springfield, MO

#12 May 4, 2010
So what is he doing like to see them
Oya

Springfield, MO

#13 May 11, 2010
He is a peice of shit don look for him, a coulple of years ago he went to Springfield and pimped his oldlady out, so he could go steal shit, now that he is back thats all he does is steal for dope no one likes him he should be wiped off the map. I would do it but that snich bitch would run if he seen me.
truth

United States

#14 May 9, 2014
Tina was in on everything also. She would be out there stealing with him. She never left his side. Where he went she went. I should know. Both of them were dope heads. They would smoke that shit in front of there kids. Meth weed anything they can get there hands on. Those kids loved there dad. Now there getting shit put in there head. Tina not a good mother. Hell if she was a good mther nothing would of happen with her little girl at the age of 4 til the year 2010. Now that pisses me off. If u known for that long something has been going on. And u never done nothing Bout it. Now u need to be lock up. Cause no man would live if that would of happen. Don't tell people oh he tryd to hurt me. Bitch please I known u hitting him in the face for not smoking a pipe with u.
Robin

Branson, MO

#15 May 10, 2014
redheadnwp wrote:
Jason is my cousin. He's livin in WP and he is NOT dead. Spike died in 07, out on Hwy 14. RIP Superman.
Superman is alive and well living in Metropolis. He works for the Daily Planet as a reporter in disguise. Batman on the other hand, died earlier this year due to a severe beating by The Hulk. We all know that The Hulk is bipolar and is very dangerous when he gets into one of his "moods". Batman found that out the hard way. RIP Batman.
ANH

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2014
Actually he used to beat her, and if she didn't do what he wanted her to (including drugs) he would beat her. Also, she's the BEST mother anyone could ever ask for and she never knew anything about what happened until I told her myself and the second I did, was when he went down. She immediately reacted! No one has the right to act like they know anything. They weren't there!
nikki

Merritt Island, FL

#17 Nov 16, 2015
ANH wrote:
Actually he used to beat her, and if she didn't do what he wanted her to (including drugs) he would beat her. Also, she's the BEST mother anyone could ever ask for and she never knew anything about what happened until I told her myself and the second I did, was when he went down. She immediately reacted! No one has the right to act like they know anything. They weren't there!
I'm sorry, if I would of some up in 1991 he may never have been able to hurt anyone else.. I was just a lil kid and scared.. I'm sorry...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 min Johnny R 104,257
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 2 hr grave digger 195
underground west plains (Jan '12) 2 hr Adventure boy 23
Dogs 8 hr grave digger 14
self-hating women 8 hr grave digger 2
Woman with a full beard in Walmart bathroom Tue Johnny R 16
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) Tue grave digger 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages