Help I got a ticket

West Plains, MO

#1 Sep 4, 2013
I got a speeding ticket in wp area actually it was out side I was going over 5 will it count Against my points will it show up on
My record I haven't had a ticket in a long time :-( plz some one help thanks. Rachel :-)
The police man was nice I think it was a Sheriff :-(
Help I got a ticket

West Plains, MO

#2 Sep 4, 2013
Are their any lawyers that help you take that stuff off ur record
Lisa

West Plains, MO

#3 Sep 4, 2013
Help I got a ticket wrote:
I got a speeding ticket in wp area actually it was out side I was going over 5 will it count Against my points will it show up on
My record I haven't had a ticket in a long time :-( plz some one help thanks. Rachel :-)
Go talk with the prosecutor. They will make a deal as long as they get the money. My daughter had many speeding tickets. Every time she got one, she went and talked with the Prosecutor. He lowered it to a non-moving violation, like faulty equipment once. Lol!
Help I got a ticket

West Plains, MO

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go talk with the prosecutor. They will make a deal as long as they get the money. My daughter had many speeding tickets. Every time she got one, she went and talked with the Prosecutor. He lowered it to a non-moving violation, like faulty equipment once. Lol!
Wow thanks can you place Recommend me a place here in wp I'm not only want it lowered but off my record
Lisa

West Plains, MO

#5 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow thanks can you place Recommend me a place here in wp I'm not only want it lowered but off my record
You go to the secretary of the howell county prosector and have a time set up to talk with the prosecutor. If it was the county. You have to go to the proper place of who pulled you over.
me again

Sparta, MO

#6 Sep 5, 2013
Really? How many other times have you been speeding and NOT got caught. Just suck it up, pay it, and quit speeding if you don't want tickets!! Simple
me again

Ozark, MO

#8 Sep 10, 2013
me again wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How many other times have you been speeding and NOT got caught. Just suck it up, pay it, and quit speeding if you don't want tickets!! Simple
She must not have liked my answer! Oh so true though!
law man

Branson, MO

#9 Sep 11, 2013
Go hire an attorney you stupid, cheap beeach!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad Sad Policy 3 min Ultimate Warrior 5
grave digger, warrior, and creepy bear 9 min Ultimate Warrior 15
I'm here on official busines 15 min A Weiner 78
Message for the Moonbeam 17 min Creasy Bear 1
A BUNCH of LIES 36 min Creasy Bear 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 57 min Steve Bannon 109,975
Donovan DeBrown 1 hr sorry 4
Obamagate 2 hr Melania 115
why the anger? 6 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 70

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages