kelly

Ozark, MO

#1 Jan 6, 2012
Anyone know who the grave digger is?

Since: Mar 08

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Jan 6, 2012
Nobody will ever know!

I know Grave Digger! Naa Naa Naa Naa! Hahahahahaha!
FBI

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2012
kelly wrote:
Anyone know who the grave digger is?
Lets profile him...
White male
Approx 32 - 38
No job (on here way to often to be employed)
Single
Lives with a close relative, perhaps mother
Graduated high school, but no further education
Slightly over weight
Does have licenses, but an under par car
Lives within city limits
Fairly tech savvy, perhaps had a part time job at one point working with low end technologies
Goes to walmart late at night to avoid the public, especially to avoid the few people he knows
Has anxiety problems due to his low self worth
And his real name maybe Jerry, or something else fairly common

Lmfao! I put some thought into this post :-)
grave robber

Oakland, CA

#4 Jan 6, 2012
Grave Digger is:
The master of topix
The one who defeats evil witches
The watcher of the night
The hero of the common man
The freedom fighter of West Plains
The master of the comma
The Historian of the Ozarks
The slayer of dragons
The chosen one
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,,,,,,,,,, xxxxx
thats him

Plattsburg, MO

#5 Jan 6, 2012
FBI wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets profile him...
White male
Approx 32 - 38
Single
Slightly over weight
Lives within city limits
Fairly tech savvy, perhaps had a part time job at one point working with low end technologies
Goes to walmart late at night to avoid the public, especially to avoid the few people he knows
BINGO!
kelly

Ozark, MO

#6 Jan 6, 2012
FBI wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets profile him...
White male
Approx 32 - 38
Single
Slightly over weight
Lives within city limits
Man your good :-)
luscious

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2012
He is an idiot and by somme of his followers a doper at one time. More han ikely a newt gingrich fan who is a homo lover. But preachs to be a christian. Plan and simple he is likeva trucksop lawyer, useless
grave digger

Galena, MO

#8 Jan 6, 2012
what is you peoples problem?,,,does the grave digger,,,a person with a made up name like all of you on topix and gives opinions on most subjects on a free internet topix like most of you people do,,,but the grave digger can say this,,,has never put anothers real name on topix,,unlike most on here,,,has never started a new thread on someone,,,ha haa haaa,,but besides that,,,you come on topix to profile the grave digger,,,so what your all trying to say,,you all love the grave digger,,,oh how sweet,,,ha haa haaa,,,but in reality,,you all hate the grave digger cuz you dont get as much attention the grave digger does on topix,,,thats not the grave diggers fault that your not as slick and cool as the grave digger,,is it,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger hopes none of you nutjobs print up coffee mugs or t- shirts with the grave digger logo on it,,cuz it will throw the other nutjobs over the edge,,,ha haa haaa,,,,da ra na moooooooo,,,sukas,,,ps,,,to the grave robber,,how cool would that be if there was dragons,,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps#2,,,fu@# the FBI,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps#3,,,kelly has a nice name,,the grave digger knows that most women with the name kelly like 99% of them are hot,,,but met a ugly lady named kelly at mugs just last friday night,,,she had a adams apple,,big hands,,,bigfoot feet and stood straight up to pee,,,is this kelly on here thats asking all the questions you? cuz if it is,,,the grave digger sold you to the circus,,,ha haa haaa,,,and thanks to you,,the circus is trying to give you back,,,ha haa haaa,,,if this isnt you,,,then forget the last ps#3,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps#4,,how come you wanna know who the grave digger is?
grave digger

Galena, MO

#9 Jan 6, 2012
luscious wrote:
He is an idiot and by somme of his followers a doper at one time. More han ikely a newt gingrich fan who is a homo lover. But preachs to be a christian. Plan and simple he is likeva trucksop lawyer, useless
awwww,,how sweet of ya to call me a lawyer,,,ha haa haaa,,and the grave digger never spelled the words,,,

some,,,your way - somme

likely,,your way - ikely

plain,,your way - plan

a,,your way - va

the grave digger wishes the grave digger was a lawyer,,,cuz the grave digger would sue you for failure to insult while drunk,,,ha haa haaa
FBI

United States

#10 Jan 6, 2012
Grave digger your way too funny, God topix would be so much worse without you.
grave digger

Galena, MO

#11 Jan 6, 2012
FBI wrote:
Grave digger your way too funny, God topix would be so much worse without you.
then why does everyone want to kill the grave digger?,,,the grave digger was hitchiking down this long lonely internet hwy one day a couple yrs ago,,and just stoped in for a rest,,,and read a lady bitching about her ex's ex girlfreinds sister,,,and this ex's girlfreinds sister was posting back things like,,,your skanky,,your overweight,,my sister will kick your ass,,and this first lady was asking why her and her sister had two diffrent daddys why there last names where the same,,,so as the grave digger was resting,,,all the grave digger said was,,,excuse me ladys,,,what is the name of the un-lucky dude that got caught up with you skanks,,,and oh me GOD,,,it was like world war 3 with these two heffers,,,so the grave digger stayed and it has been everyday on this topix that some stinky fat inbred hillbilly wants to kill the grave digger,,,the grave digger has no idea why these cow poop eating rats would hate the grave digger so bad,,,the grave digger has been so nice and respectfull to these maggots of human crap from a worms butt people,,,the grave digger cant understand it,,,the grave digger wishes peace and happiness to all these gross toe scum sucking dirty breed of people,,,can you answer why these half wits would want the grave digger dead?,,cuz the grave digger cant figure that one out,,,,ha haa haaa,,,good day
grave robber

Oakland, CA

#12 Jan 7, 2012
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>then why does everyone want to kill the grave digger?,,,the grave digger was hitchiking down this long lonely internet hwy one day a couple yrs ago,,and just stoped in for a rest,,,and read a lady bitching about her ex's ex girlfreinds sister,,,and this ex's girlfreinds sister was posting back things like,,,your skanky,,your overweight,,my sister will kick your ass,,and this first lady was asking why her and her sister had two diffrent daddys why there last names where the same,,,so as the grave digger was resting,,,all the grave digger said was,,,excuse me ladys,,,what is the name of the un-lucky dude that got caught up with you skanks,,,and oh me GOD,,,it was like world war 3 with these two heffers,,,so the grave digger stayed and it has been everyday on this topix that some stinky fat inbred hillbilly wants to kill the grave digger,,,the grave digger has no idea why these cow poop eating rats would hate the grave digger so bad,,,the grave digger has been so nice and respectfull to these maggots of human crap from a worms butt people,,,the grave digger cant understand it,,,the grave digger wishes peace and happiness to all these gross toe scum sucking dirty breed of people,,,can you answer why these half wits would want the grave digger dead?,,cuz the grave digger cant figure that one out,,,,ha haa haaa,,,good day
They hate the gravedigger because of
The truth he speaks
His superior intellect
Thier extreme jealousy
He lacks thier toe scum
kelly

Rogersville, MO

#13 Jan 7, 2012
Grave Digger I so sorry I started all this, thats not what I wanted. No im not the kelly with the adems apple thank the lord. LOL The truth is i've become very found of you and just wondering who you was. I don't know if your single or not but i think i would kinda like to meet you. :-)
luscious

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2012
Well I mispelled words cause I was tired cause I have jobs. And your still an idiot you think you are an intellectual but you probably have. G.E.D which stands for a generally educated dumbass
the truth

Branson, MO

#15 Jan 7, 2012
grave robber wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate the gravedigger because of
The truth he speaks
His superior intellect
Thier extreme jealousy
He lacks thier toe scum
They hate the grave digger because,
he's an idiot
he's a bigot
he's not sure what punctuation is
he can't make an intelligent post to save his life
grave digger

Galena, MO

#16 Jan 7, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate the grave digger because,
he's an idiot
he's a bigot
he's not sure what punctuation is
he can't make an intelligent post to save his life
let the grave digger answer,,,

idiot,,,takes one to know one,,,howdy idiot,,,

bigot,,,thats when you dont practise what you preach,,,what doesnt the grave digger practise?,,,cuz the grave digger is the same now as the grave digger was when the grave digger was created,,,and what are you?

punctuation,,,if someone doesnt follow your rules there not good enough for you,,,that makes you a better then the next person racist,,,

intelligent post,,,if what you post is what the world calls intelligent,,,the grave digger shall stay in the grave digger world,,,

ps,,,your just mad cuz you cant piss the grave digger off,,,wa,,,keep trying,,its fun,,,ha haa haaa
Kelly

Rogersville, MO

#17 Jan 7, 2012
What do you think Grave Digger?
the truth

Branson, MO

#18 Jan 7, 2012
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>let the grave digger answer,,,
idiot,,,takes one to know one,,,howdy idiot,,,
bigot,,,thats when you dont practise what you preach,,,what doesnt the grave digger practise?,,,cuz the grave digger is the same now as the grave digger was when the grave digger was created,,,and what are you?
punctuation,,,if someone doesnt follow your rules there not good enough for you,,,that makes you a better then the next person racist,,,
intelligent post,,,if what you post is what the world calls intelligent,,,the grave digger shall stay in the grave digger world,,,
ps,,,your just mad cuz you cant piss the grave digger off,,,wa,,,keep trying,,its fun,,,ha haa haaa
Wow. that's not the definition of bigot idiot. If someone doesn't follow the rules they are not good enough for you? What about you hillbilly? You are just another hypocrite. You hate wiccans and jump on here telling all these idiotic stories about how witches use ouija boards and summon demons and evil, because they don't worship god like you do. That's what you are attempting to accuse me of, hypocrisy. Not "racism."

I'm not mad, I'm just man enough to actually speak out against intolerance, bigotry, and ignorance. All you are is an idiotic troll that from what I've read needs to stop living off his parents, sell that dirty cockroach motel you call a grill and have some experiences. You might find the world is a much wider place than you think.
coyotemuggs

Hollister, MO

#19 Jan 7, 2012
rules are there to be broken, i dont give a shit who preaches anything, i do what i want, and so do most of you,if G.D. gets off on gettin under your skin then get used to it or get over it.i look at topix frequently and i am not well educated i dont have a car or much money and as for my job well lets just say ppl leave a lot of trash on the court.we are all = though some of you think your on a pedistal. you can make fun and your remarkes but at the end of the day i know who i am and dont care who you are.oh and i smoke weed so ya gonna judge me for it.one day though it would be nice to have a disscussion that wasnt corrupted by ignorance and flowed from genuine interest and the willfullness to share knowlege.oh and grave digger i dont like your character but i do look forward to reading the shit you stir thanks.
grave digger

Galena, MO

#20 Jan 7, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. that's not the definition of bigot idiot. If someone doesn't follow the rules they are not good enough for you? What about you hillbilly? You are just another hypocrite. You hate wiccans and jump on here telling all these idiotic stories about how witches use ouija boards and summon demons and evil, because they don't worship god like you do. That's what you are attempting to accuse me of, hypocrisy. Not "racism."
I'm not mad, I'm just man enough to actually speak out against intolerance, bigotry, and ignorance. All you are is an idiotic troll that from what I've read needs to stop living off his parents, sell that dirty cockroach motel you call a grill and have some experiences. You might find the world is a much wider place than you think.
the grave digger gets on here telling the truth,,a wiccan is a witch,,,but cant figure out why a wiccan witch wont ever admit they are and are the only people on topix with the most insults,,,but have an opinion on that,,,the grave digger figured this out a long time ago,,,all the grave digger has to do is mention GODs name and you people tremble,,,then attack,,,if a wiccan witch is so peacefull,,forgiving,,then why do they attack and tremble when they here the name,,GOD,,weird,,,the grave digger has a right for an opinion,,,the grave digger knows what a witch is and what there capible of doing,,,so shut the hell up with your crying all the time,,,your a topix bully,,,cuz all the grave digger does is give opinions and try to make things funny,,,but you take every word of the grave diggers opinions as written in stone,,,your a control freak,,,feel sorry for your ole lady,,if you have one,,,cuz who wants to live with a control freak who picks an chooses his fights in the topix world,,,kinda creepy,,,and if your taking on the leader of the cause to take down the grave digger,,,why do you have a made up topix name?,,,the grave digger has the right to give an opinion on any subject the grave digger chooses,,,and will keep on doing it,,,ps,,,they have rehabs for control freaks,,,they have rehabs for creeps,,,and the grave digger prays they open a rehab for grave digger haters,,,the grave digger can see it now,,,a bunch of cry babies sitting in a circle telling there opinions on what the grave digger said on a world wide internet topix site,,,waaaa,,,the grave digger said,,,GOD,,,waaaa,,,the grave digger made some topix people laugh and took all the attention off of me,,,waaaaa,,,my ole lady got a grave digger tattoo,,,waaaa,,,the grave digger doesnt like witchcraft,,,waaaa,,,the grave digger said this the grave digger said that,,,waaaa,,,ha haa haaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 min Johnny R 104,262
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) 1 hr Dincas 18
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 22 hr grave digger 195
underground west plains (Jan '12) 22 hr Adventure boy 23
Dogs Wed grave digger 14
self-hating women Wed grave digger 2
Woman with a full beard in Walmart bathroom Tue Johnny R 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages