Finding a good Internet provider

Finding a good Internet provider

Posted in the West Plains Forum

TLB

Hollister, MO

#1 May 13, 2013
Does anyone have any other Internet service except Centurylink? There are bundles but I only want Internet. Thanks for any responses.
that one guy

West Plains, MO

#2 May 13, 2013
fidelity is good
TLB

Hollister, MO

#3 May 13, 2013
Do they have an office locally in WP?
that one guy

West Plains, MO

#4 May 13, 2013
Yea out past the police department on highway to the left a little ways, sorry I'm new to town
TLB

Hollister, MO

#5 May 13, 2013
that one guy wrote:
Yea out past the police department on highway to the left a little ways, sorry I'm new to town
Thank you.
JCB

Ozark, MO

#6 May 16, 2013
that one guy wrote:
fidelity is good
Is fidelity good. Fast? Please tell me there is good providers in this area. Centurylink is so hard to work with. Just don't want it to be worse. Can anyone help? Thanks
RCC

West Plains, MO

#7 May 22, 2013
In your answer to Fidelity, they are good. Their techs are friendly and fast. I had Internet in half an hour with him having to route a cable. It's a bit pricey without BS. So far, lol.
Sigh

West Plains, MO

#8 May 22, 2013
A bit expensive? I was getting the 10mb from Centurylink and was paying about 68 a month. I switched to Fidelity and am getting the 8 which usually hovers around 12. Paid 50.60 for first month. Still new to them so will see how it goes.
JCB

West Plains, MO

#9 May 22, 2013
Sigh wrote:
A bit expensive? I was getting the 10mb from Centurylink and was paying about 68 a month. I switched to Fidelity and am getting the 8 which usually hovers around 12. Paid 50.60 for first month. Still new to them so will see how it goes.
Haven't had it long either. Centurylink rose their price to $66 with taxes. Fidelity is 54 something I think it was. I did it over the phone. I could've went to a local office, which is nice but you don't have too. Centurylink just hooks you up with foreigner that you can't understand. I think I will like this company. I had lots of problems with centurylink just to get it and keep it going forever. Glad I've got fidelity.
CRT

West Plains, MO

#10 May 30, 2013
JCB wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't had it long either. Centurylink rose their price to $66 with taxes. Fidelity is 54 something I think it was. I did it over the phone. I could've went to a local office, which is nice but you don't have too. Centurylink just hooks you up with foreigner that you can't understand. I think I will like this company. I had lots of problems with centurylink just to get it and keep it going forever. Glad I've got fidelity.
I don't like the buffering during commercials. It takes a min to get through 30secs of ads. Centurylink had its problems with bad customer service. The tech support sucked. I just got Fidelity so I don't know how their tech support is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump won the electoral count (Dec '16) 3 min umbrella man 8
Obamagate 5 min umbrella man 99
why the anger? 7 min Serena 58
Trump Sweeps the Election (Nov '16) 8 min Eldon McBride 15
fresh legal jeopardy 11 min Eldon McBride 5
health care 13 min Serena 2
Bob Mueller is a DEMOCRAT 17 min media madness 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance