watcher

Ozark, MO

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Anyone know who has 22 long rifle ammunition in stock?
NoMoBS

Ozark, MO

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Pretty common. Check Walmart or Hirsch.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#4 Jan 16, 2013
the president obama is putting into law that tightens people with head problems cant buy or own guns,,,this law will include anyone on phsycotic head medications,,,which inturn will result in 90% of the people around these parts cant own a firearm or buy one,,,the question is then,,,do you blame obama or BHC and these quack doctors around here who put everyone they see on these kinds of medications?,,,got a problem,,take a pill is the answer,,,all for a paycheck now most cant even go deer hunting around here,,,they the doctors and mental healthcare experts around here baught into and sold everyone around here out for payoffs from the pharmacutical companies,,,now the deer population will get so out of control the deer wil go ravage and rampant and eat all our children with their bloody attacks on all humans,,,all because of medications pushed by the drug pushers around here called,,the doctors,,,ha haa haaa
watcher

Ozark, MO

#5 Jan 16, 2013
NoMoBS wrote:
Pretty common. Check Walmart or Hirsch.
Both completely out - none in Walmart's warehouse. Have checked every Walmart in a 100 mile radius.
fyi

Ava, MO

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Unfortunately no matter what ammo you are looking for it is hard to find locally or on the internet right now. You pretty much have to go or call around to Wal Mart, Howell County Outpost, Battery Station, pawn shops etc DAILY to see what they have received from their shippers that day. When these places do receive a shipment they sell out fast!! Every store has told me the first one or two people that come in end up buying it all.

Since you are looking for 22 ammo you should be able to find it soon or a pawn shop may be able to get it ordered for you. I don't think that specific ammo is as backordered as say 223 ammo.
watcher

Ozark, MO

#7 Jan 16, 2013
It is scarce. Bass Pro, Cabela's, everyone is out and warehouses are empty.
aur56

Monett, MO

#8 Jan 16, 2013
So nice to know everyone is hoarding the Ammo. Panic is a stupid thing.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#9 Jan 16, 2013
most are hoarding to sell at a high price all for greed,,,like this one gun shop down here baught all walmarts amo the other month and will hoard it to make a huge profit out of pure greed,,,if the grave digger needs amo,,,the grave digger will go steal it from the greedy profit making hoarders,,,ha haa haaa
watcher

Ozark, MO

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Found all I need at pawn shop on 8th St...
LOL

Canada

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Uh, you can buy anything online. Derrrrrrrrrrrr
meme

Ozark, MO

#13 Jan 16, 2013
LOL wrote:
Uh, you can buy anything online. Derrrrrrrrrrrr
Try finding 22 longs online. Not there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nashville Waffle House shooting 7 min Creasy Bear 18
John tune/wayman 21 min Your worst nightmare 1
Democrats are lost 2 hr our day will come 21
All retiring at once 8 hr Unbelievable 7
Across The Midwest 13 hr Hatshepsut 4
Roy Moore begging again 13 hr Hatshepsut 3
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 13 hr Hatshepsut 124

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages