Next Last
mee

Columbia, MO

#1 Feb 23, 2010
what a beotch and such a ho
tehehe

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Feb 23, 2010
Not hardly. You really shouldn't post something so damaging on the internet for everyone to see. Especially when it's completely fictishous. She's a great woman and a wonderful mother.
bitch

Newark, NJ

#3 Feb 23, 2010
firstly, her name is Lynsey, not Lindsey. secondly, get a life and stop talking shit. you're just jealous that she's pretty and not a fatass like I presume you are :) have a good day, psycho!
thats my cousin

Scottsburg, IN

#4 Feb 23, 2010
Lynsey is my cousin she is a wonderful mom to her little boy and a wonderful person!
lol

Marshfield, MO

#5 Feb 26, 2010
sounds like 'mee' is jealous
LALA

West Plains, MO

#6 Feb 27, 2010
Isn't this the girl who works 2 jobs? I'd say that makes her commendable. I hate the one job I have! Can't imagine getting off from work just to go to another. Kudos to her for bucking up to make that money for baby!
Goober

Peace Valley, MO

#7 Feb 27, 2010
LMAO! You're so lame "LALA" this girl you give kudos to but Kirsten's horrible person to you. How gay!
Shaved
#8 Feb 27, 2010
Goober wrote:
LMAO! You're so lame "LALA" this girl you give kudos to but Kirsten's horrible person to you. How gay!
Hey LALA, seems to me like you talk alot of crap on these threads and don't really understand that your idenity is easy to figure out! You are so young to harbor such jealousy!
Goober

Peace Valley, MO

#9 Feb 27, 2010
Agreed! I don't even know these two girls but I have read these threads and think that both of them are two very awesome women. Both good mothers doing what they can to make a better life for themselves and their children!! You go girls!! Except you "LALA" you have a lot of growing up to do!
Sarah

Hollister, MO

#10 Mar 1, 2010
Well i feel sorry for her. since goob beat the shit out of her. multiple times. poor girl. she told all of us and i feel sorry for her.
what

Arlington, TX

#11 Mar 1, 2010
I can't picture goob hitting a woman. ever. for real? that's awful :( if that's true, why are they still together?
lynsey johnson

Marshfield, MO

#12 Mar 1, 2010
you know whats aweful?
people that talk crap on the internet and hide behind a fake name. If you have something bad to say about me then say it to me. Not on the internet where my son could one day read it. I dont work two jobs. The only job i have is taking care of my son full time. Im lucky that I get to stay home and take care of him and not work two or even one job.
And "sarah" why dont you shut your mouth? Im glad that you are sympathetic for what happened. But honestly what gives you the right to post about that? And no, he did not beat me multiple times. I dont have to explain to you or anyone else about my life. But if you care so much why dont you think of how what you post will affect me, my son and our life.
to everyone else who said nice things aqbout me.
lynsey johnson

Marshfield, MO

#13 Mar 1, 2010
thanks lol
Sarah

Ozark, MO

#14 Mar 2, 2010
Cmon lyns who doesnt know that and yeah i was suppose to be your friend but you turned around and talked shit on me so yeah maybe if you shut your mouth i will shut mine. you were always such a sweet girl in school except for the whole "I'm way better than everyone else" thing. But i mean what happened? seriously
hmm

West Plains, MO

#15 Mar 2, 2010
Who are you 'Sarah'?
lynsey johnson

Marshfield, MO

#16 Mar 2, 2010
lol highschool was 4 years ago. grow up and get over it.
xoxo

United States

#17 Mar 2, 2010
WELL I THINK THIS SARAH PERSON IS FULL OF CRAP.. AND WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS TO POST CRAP LIKE THAT ON THE INTERNET. LYNSEY IS A GREAT MOM AND LOVES HER SON WITH ALL OF HER HEART. ANYBODY THAT KNOWS HER KNOWS THAT. AS FAR AS GOOB, WHAT DOES HER CHOICES HAVE TO DO WITH YOU. YOU ARE A FREAK... GROW UP AND GET A LIFE. AND IF YOU WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HER, AND WERE FRIENDS WHY CANT YOU SPELL HER NAME RIGHT...
Goober

Peace Valley, MO

#18 Mar 3, 2010
My comment wasn't bad about her...I was just trying to let "LALA" know that she doesn't need to talk crap about all these people who are apparently doing what this girl is doing. You shouldn't try to take things the wrong way and if you read my whole comment you would know there was nothing bad about her in it. lol, doesn't make me a freak.
bitch

Arlington, TX

#19 Mar 3, 2010
xoxo, you're a dumbass. "goober" never mentioned going to school with her and never mentioned her name. lay off the meth and the caps lock, while you're at it.

and by the way, maybe you people thought lynsey acted like she was better than you in school because she was better than you. duh. shes not an ignorant hick like you probably are. go eat some beef jerky and have a natty light, bitch.:)
xoxo

United States

#20 Mar 3, 2010
bitch wrote:
xoxo, you're a dumbass. "goober" never mentioned going to school with her and never mentioned her name. lay off the meth and the caps lock, while you're at it.
and by the way, maybe you people thought lynsey acted like she was better than you in school because she was better than you. duh. shes not an ignorant hick like you probably are. go eat some beef jerky and have a natty light, bitch.:)
ur
The dumbass. I was talking about whoever posted her name! Stupid! I know lynsey and she is a good person. I'm not putting her down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name of convenience store on 14 highway 1 hr smartypants 4
Execution of Law Officer 12 hr grave digger 12
Tattoos in West Plains, MO 13 hr try Mike 2
Never trust a junkie 17 hr tim 5
New to town. How is the night life on the week... Thu churchgirl 10
Angel with dragon tattoos (May '14) Thu jgmac417 4
Satanic Temple Sep 2 grave digger 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages