heis

United States

#23 Apr 19, 2013
I heard he likes gay
country girl

Chestnutridge, MO

#24 Apr 20, 2013
lmao NOT wrote:
Okay ..... so ur hot 4 a man that FINALLY cheated???? lmao!! Once a cheater, always a cheater ... & if he cheated with you, he will cheat ON YOU!! Facts ... learned the hard way!!
Well I just want to say that once a cheater always a cheater is simply not true just means they haven't found the person worth making them not. I have cheated in the past but I won't now.
Brenda Moncrief

Ozark, MO

#26 Apr 21, 2013
One of my babies was with him last night. I got him good this morning. Monroe just laid there the other night can't get it up no more?
Alisha

Ozark, MO

#27 Jun 8, 2013
He used to be a playa playa but he's settling down
secret admirer

United States

#28 Jun 25, 2013
Alisha wrote:
He used to be a playa playa but he's settling down
An you are? How do u know him?
One who knows

West Plains, MO

#29 Jun 25, 2013
Secret admirer wrote:
Oh he didn't cheat with me that's just what I heard y they broke it off! He's fine tho! An I'd be able to please him he wouldn't even think about her or any other girl! Do u know tho if its true???
Hon, it doesn't matter how pretty or good in bed you are or that your are so good to him; they always cheat if they are prone to. Some cheat a lot some only once but they cheat and it is not gender specific. Do yourself a favor and make what is inside the beauty you seek in a man. Just because they are fine looking doesn't mean they are a fine person. My experience is the better looking they are, the bigger the ego. Find a cute, but sweet guy. A broken heart is hard to heal.
ginger

Herndon, VA

#30 Jun 25, 2013
Not anymore wrote:
Nope he left her an his back with his ex!!
hey jacka$$ are u an 8 cm or 8 long ? Your probabley no bigger than a chicken pecker or a dog pecker! So give it up,its not how long it is its they way you work it in bed you stupid fool!!!!
heres one

United States

#31 Jun 25, 2013
DOS
DUMB OLE S#IT
Someone secret

Kimberling City, MO

#32 Jun 28, 2013
He's fine! And has a huge tool he knows how to work
roberts secret lover

United States

#33 Jun 28, 2013
He's still a playa playa lol
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#34 Jun 28, 2013
saw him in howell county jail trying to swap a grilled cheese sandwich for a bag of chips,,,he said he only has 289 more hours to serve,,,and if he keeps up his 48hr comitment on weekends he should be off parole come 2014,,,said he got 6hrs sentence from the judge for his detaining the harry potter collection from the library but the judge tacked on the other 283hrs cuz he was banging the judges neice,,,ha haa haaa,,,some people never learn,,,ha haa haaa,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. That will still prescripbe pain meds? 1 hr jmm 2
pentecostal churches....are they considered a c... (Nov '09) 1 hr one who believes 65
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,881
Koon construction 8 hr whatever 18
Mistress in town 16 hr Dont miss that place 36
Sick n Tired of Walmart 16 hr West Plains Native 22
Bootleggers BBQ sucks. 17 hr Anna 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages