First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Secret admirer

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Is Robert Trozzo finally single? I see him around an anytime I ask someone they say he's still dating this stupid girl he hates! I heard it was cuz he finally cheated on her! Must be cuz she can't please a man? Does anyone know facts! Ugh he's so HOT
lmao NOT

Ozark, MO

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Okay ..... so ur hot 4 a man that FINALLY cheated???? lmao!! Once a cheater, always a cheater ... & if he cheated with you, he will cheat ON YOU!! Facts ... learned the hard way!!
Secret admirer

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Oh he didn't cheat with me that's just what I heard y they broke it off! He's fine tho! An I'd be able to please him he wouldn't even think about her or any other girl! Do u know tho if its true???
Ur an idiot

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Robbie cheats on almost all his gf he only stays with em long enough to get what he wants then leaves! That girl he's been with was the longest I've seen him with anyone in a long time so he obviously didn't hate her! She was hottt tho herself an if he cheated on her then she most def deserves better! She was quit the beauty an he's an idiot to do that to her! Just my opinion tho
Secret admire

United States

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Oh... Well how long was he with her? So did they break up or not Idrc about her or that other crap! Just is he single now an is he interested in dating anyone
Ur an idiot

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Uh like 2 years... Y the hell would u even come to topix an ask? No body cares.. Ask him urself or are u afraid of getting turned down lmao
Hot chick

Ozark, MO

#7 Mar 12, 2013
He's single...he gets back with that biTch everytime tho so make ur move quickly. And I have never heard of him cheating on anyone he's a good guy...just a little misguided
Johnathan

Ozark, MO

#9 Mar 12, 2013
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Here he was having a good time this weekend http://www.goatse.bz/
Lmao Trozzos the shit!!!! Dont be hateing cause he gets mad hos! Aint seen that boy in awhile, he been stuck up that crazyyys ass
Robert

Ozark, MO

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Secret admirer wrote:
Oh he didn't cheat with me that's just what I heard y they broke it off! He's fine tho! An I'd be able to please him he wouldn't even think about her or any other girl! Do u know tho if its true???
. And u are??
Not cool

Palestine, TX

#11 Mar 16, 2013
Wishing a breakup on someone just so you can try and date them is seriously messed up. I understand being attracted to someone, but damn! If I am attracted to someone and I find out he has a girlfriend or wife I move on. How would you feel if you were his girlfriend and another girl was behaving like you?
ive got this

White Hall, AR

#12 Mar 16, 2013
Listen honey iim like an 8 so lets figure something out. You lonely + me = good time. Probably..you could be serial killer or something, I'm not so much into that anymore
2 Funny

Ozark, MO

#13 Mar 16, 2013
ive got this wrote:
Listen honey iim like an 8 so lets figure something out. You lonely + me = good time. Probably..you could be serial killer or something, I'm not so much into that anymore
WHAT she/he say?? lmao!
i got this

White Hall, AR

#14 Mar 17, 2013
2 Funny wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT she/he say?? lmao!
yeah I was pretty drunk on that one. I'm a he and I think I was hitting on somebody. I am definately an 8, though. I'm really not sure what my thought process was...
No one

Ozark, MO

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Lol u consider urself an 8, but are trying to hook up thru topix?! Lmao try a 5 or 4 loser
i got this

White Hall, AR

#17 Mar 19, 2013
That guy must have a serious case of small pecker going on.
Ivanstead

Reeds Spring, MO

#18 Mar 19, 2013
You guys just want a piece of a s s. You b itch's dont even care if he is single or not.Just speaking the truth here but one of you should just go up to him and impose on sleeping with him.I mean really,if he cheats on his woman,it wouldn't matter,most men would love it if a girl came up to him and started chatting with him and than at the end of the nice conversation "hey,lets cut the crap,lets go to my place or yours,trust me,I wont tell a soul." Most men would like it if they could do it without any strings attached. But me,I'm not one of those guys. Just speaking from how I see my fellow men talk about women,so yeah,I'd say alot of them are open to the thought.I say you're all wasting your time,you might as well go run and jump on the roller coaster and ride until you get sick.
hahha

Ozark, MO

#19 Mar 19, 2013
Secret admirer wrote:
if you think cheating has ANYTHING to do with sexual pleasure you are as dumb as everyone thinks
tfdd

Overland Park, KS

#20 Mar 24, 2013
Secret admirer wrote:
Is Robert Trozzo finally single? I see him around an anytime I ask someone they say he's still dating this stupid girl he hates! I heard it was cuz he finally cheated on her! Must be cuz she can't please a man? Does anyone know facts! Ugh he's so HOT
were moving in together
Haha

Ozark, MO

#21 Apr 19, 2013
Last I heard he was with Kori Boles so sorry ladies
Not anymore

United States

#22 Apr 19, 2013
Nope he left her an his back with his ex!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls girls girls!!!!! 9 min The Dude 3
tow trucks 1 hr Elmer 3
Another Plane Goes Missing With 155 People On B... 1 hr tim 4
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 99,487
I warned you 5 hr Pepsi Drinking Di... 4
What the local pd arent saying about jeb33 7 hr pdp 1
dr ulmanis -animal clinic of w p (Jun '11) 8 hr Dirty Britches 45
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:02 pm PST

ESPN 5:02PM
Seahawks rout Rams, seal NFC's No. 1 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed