What to do when people are stalking you
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 13

United States

#21 May 23, 2013
A true stalker will take any type of reaction from you as confirmation that you also have feelings for him/her. Gather evidence and make reports so that you can prove that this person has interfered with the quality and serenity of your life then sue your stalker in civil court. Statistically, studies have shown that hitting stalkers in their pocketbooks deters them more effectively than any other methods most people would consider. This is not a 100% effective strategy, but it has been surprisingly effective for other people who have tried everything else and failed to deter the stalker. I got lucky when i used an unusual method to get rid of one years ago and i never saw him again...i got lucky though. Anyway...just a suggestion.
TNT

West Plains, MO

#22 May 23, 2013
Sls wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, hey, its I'll ole me from mo. I say that a stalker is serious business and you act like its justtified by your speculation. You don't know the situation, do you? I do. Legit! Yes people have all these suggestions but one will have to think about that when she reads this. Lol! Burn.....
You negative beoches never learn to keep your trashy mouth shut. Look for positive things. Mercy, life is too short for all the BS and trashing people. You are no better than the ones you are trashing. Some are better than you and I know because someone trashed me for no reason. I post great comment. Then some beoch comes and makes an a$$hole remark. Remember what TNT stands for. Don't fu ck with me or mine. Thank you so much beoches!
IGOR

Edmond, OK

#23 May 24, 2013
I'm with Lars Vilks - double tap. Just remember, the key to 'justifiable homicide' is that you were in fear of great bodily harm or in fear for your life or those of your immediate family.

Generally, If you are in good health and are not grossly out-weighed, you cannot shoot an unarmed person.'Unarmed.' That 'big rock' laying beside them seals their fate and your freedom, especially if they confronted you. Goodbye stalker! Lol.
From a mans viewpoint

West Plains, MO

#24 May 25, 2013
Blonde streetracer wrote:
what happen did u open ur nasty legs for a married man so now u have a bad bytch after u? Well maybe if u wouldnt run ur rod sucker so much people would leave u alone. So listen up what some advice dig a whole and look for a china man to save u because no matter what there's always someone watching u. There's evil sprits ever where and they have came to collect ur sinner soul. Time to close ur eyes and meet ur maker as ur heart beats faster by the sec.


Ridiculous libelous comments made by adult aged people. Grow up, get a life and leave the people alone. Would you want those to trash you on here or worse Facebook?
wow

Sparta, MO

#25 May 26, 2013
no kidding!
LEO705

Memphis, TN

#26 May 29, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
.40 cal Pistol. Double Tap. End of story.
The fact that you just advised the use of the old, out-dated, ineffective double tap, and then called it the "end of story" tells me that you've never known what you're talking about regarding guns.

Please leave the adult business to the adults.
T G I

Ozark, MO

#27 May 29, 2013
what time do you get off work?
JRP

West Plains, MO

#28 May 30, 2013
ara wrote:
What would any of you do if ll your college mates would stalk you, includig your own teachers? How about other people, hundreds of strangers that you have never spoken to? Or law enforcement officers?
It is soooooo real...it really happens. They assume that they help you but they actually stalk you.Is exactly what they do.
I am being stalked by my own college mates and not one or two but a whole school. Can you imagine?
I could definitely say Seattle is the stalker's city because it really is.Law enforcement officers...instead of protecting you they actually break the law assuming that is ok to show up where you shop, where you go...everywhere.
Is the laws of stalking cross a line somewhere and becomes terrorism? I wonder if there is an answer somewhere.
LIL

Ozark, MO

#29 May 31, 2013
CaptainChaos55 wrote:
A true stalker will take any type of reaction from you as confirmation that you also have feelings for him/her. Gather evidence and make reports so that you can prove that this person has interfered with the quality and serenity of your life then sue your stalker in civil court. Statistically, studies have shown that hitting stalkers in their pocketbooks deters them more effectively than any other methods most people would consider. This is not a 100% effective strategy, but it has been surprisingly effective for other people who have tried everything else and failed to deter the stalker. I got lucky when i used an unusual method to get rid of one years ago and i never saw him again...i got lucky though. Anyway...just a suggestion.
What method is that?
Namesake

Ozark, MO

#31 Jun 5, 2013
Unless they are really following you around, you have a guilty conscience. Get over yourself would help.
URF

West Plains, MO

#35 Jun 7, 2013
Namesake wrote:
Unless they are really following you around, you have a guilty conscience. Get over yourself would help.
You are a nut job. Lol, probably swing from between your legs. Anyone who looks like you is probably a man with boobs! Lmfarof!
KLP

Ozark, MO

#36 Jun 10, 2013
Namesake wrote:
Unless they are really following you around, you have a guilty conscience. Get over yourself would help.
Oh you are! You are being watched wacko! You should have a guilty conscience biotch!
zzzzzzzz

West Plains, MO

#37 Jun 10, 2013
Blonde streetracer wrote:
what happen did u open ur nasty legs for a married man so now u have a bad bytch after u? Well maybe if u wouldnt run ur rod sucker so much people would leave u alone. So listen up what some advice dig a whole and look for a china man to save u because no matter what there's always someone watching u. There's evil sprits ever where and they have came to collect ur sinner soul. Time to close ur eyes and meet ur maker as ur heart beats faster by the sec.
what a friggin loser! is that a threat to someone BLONDE STREETRACER? it sounds like it to me. if i worked for this site i would track you and ban you. You say there are evil spirits to collect someones soul? well, well, i cant belive no one even said anything about that!you are most definately threatening to kill someone. again, wow!
SSS

Ozark, MO

#38 Jun 13, 2013
IGOR wrote:
I'm with Lars Vilks - double tap. Just remember, the key to 'justifiable homicide' is that you were in fear of great bodily harm or in fear for your life or those of your immediate family.
Generally, If you are in good health and are not grossly out-weighed, you cannot shoot an unarmed person.'Unarmed.' That 'big rock' laying beside them seals their fate and your freedom, especially if they confronted you. Goodbye stalker! Lol.
If they are in your house, you can shoot them dead without them being unarmed. If you are in your car, they'd better have a weapon or is attacking you, but we have the right to protect ourselves from people who are breaking into our homes and if they are attacking you in your car. If there's a big rock Round, won't do any good if they have. Gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free (Nov '16) 23 min DemoCreepsRPhony 25
News Homicide victim in Howell County was wife and m... (Nov '09) 59 min Justme 1,472
Removing Offensive Symbols 2 hr Creasy Bear 1
Trump / Pence yard signs for Halloween perverts (Oct '16) 2 hr grave digger 27
crossfit westplains 2 hr grave digger 55
Girls 3 hr elf 27
Stupid People 6 hr elf 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages