First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KLP

Macomb, MO

#1 May 7, 2013
Without involving the law, what should one do about this person that is trying to hurt you? I have ideas but I'd like some input.
still thinking

United States

#2 May 7, 2013
KLP wrote:
Without involving the law, what should one do about this person that is trying to hurt you? I have ideas but I'd like some input.
hey r u they one that went off on wolf pack and dos they other night?
Lars Vilks

Euless, TX

#3 May 7, 2013
.40 cal Pistol. Double Tap. End of story.
clint eastwood

Hartville, MO

#4 May 7, 2013
do I have one bullet left or none sucker. BANG- hey really west plains has had stalking for every, really back in the 70's people were stalking all the time the cops then just pass it on owe they get over it after they beat the hell out of thier girl-friend or friends- west plains was bad for fights in the 60- and 70- I've seen 2 cops get their ass kick one night at dog-suds in the 70's an nobody got in trouble. what a night one even got his gun taken away. well back to you- get some friends an beat the hell out of them that's what we use to do in the 70's.
Lars Vilks

Euless, TX

#5 May 7, 2013
clint eastwood wrote:
do I have one bullet left or none sucker. BANG- hey really west plains has had stalking for every, really back in the 70's people were stalking all the time the cops then just pass it on owe they get over it after they beat the hell out of thier girl-friend or friends- west plains was bad for fights in the 60- and 70- I've seen 2 cops get their ass kick one night at dog-suds in the 70's an nobody got in trouble. what a night one even got his gun taken away. well back to you- get some friends an beat the hell out of them that's what we use to do in the 70's.
You're too old to fight now. Get a gun
Blonde streetracer

United States

#6 May 7, 2013
what happen did u open ur nasty legs for a married man so now u have a bad bytch after u? Well maybe if u wouldnt run ur rod sucker so much people would leave u alone. So listen up what some advice dig a whole and look for a china man to save u because no matter what there's always someone watching u. There's evil sprits ever where and they have came to collect ur sinner soul. Time to close ur eyes and meet ur maker as ur heart beats faster by the sec.
Ark Tattooman

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 7, 2013
looks like u just got knock back in ur place! So now what u got say u feel lucky or u ready to run for mommy?
KLP

Macomb, MO

#8 May 7, 2013
Blonde streetracer wrote:
what happen did u open ur nasty legs for a married man so now u have a bad bytch after u? Well maybe if u wouldnt run ur rod sucker so much people would leave u alone. So listen up what some advice dig a whole and look for a china man to save u because no matter what there's always someone watching u. There's evil sprits ever where and they have came to collect ur sinner soul. Time to close ur eyes and meet ur maker as ur heart beats faster by the sec.
Who you talking to biotch!? Making slurs. Lol! You are freaking nuts! Don't have to do Nything to get a stalker. So do you relate to stalkers because you are one?
Sls

Macomb, MO

#9 May 7, 2013
Blonde streetracer wrote:
what happen did u open ur nasty legs for a married man so now u have a bad bytch after u? Well maybe if u wouldnt run ur rod sucker so much people would leave u alone. So listen up what some advice dig a whole and look for a china man to save u because no matter what there's always someone watching u. There's evil sprits ever where and they have came to collect ur sinner soul. Time to close ur eyes and meet ur maker as ur heart beats faster by the sec.
Well, hey, its I'll ole me from mo. I say that a stalker is serious business and you act like its justtified by your speculation. You don't know the situation, do you? I do. Legit! Yes people have all these suggestions but one will have to think about that when she reads this. Lol! Burn.....
ara

Bellevue, WA

#10 May 7, 2013
What would any of you do if ll your college mates would stalk you, includig your own teachers? How about other people, hundreds of strangers that you have never spoken to? Or law enforcement officers?
It is soooooo real...it really happens. They assume that they help you but they actually stalk you.Is exactly what they do.
I am being stalked by my own college mates and not one or two but a whole school. Can you imagine?
I could definitely say Seattle is the stalker's city because it really is.Law enforcement officers...instead of protecting you they actually break the law assuming that is ok to show up where you shop, where you go...everywhere.
mannblack

United States

#11 May 8, 2013
I can protect you. You got to put our heads togather, get imfo& plan , beat em at their own game. Maybe take some hair!
Lars Vilks

Euless, TX

#12 May 8, 2013
ara wrote:
What would any of you do if ll your college mates would stalk you, includig your own teachers? How about other people, hundreds of strangers that you have never spoken to? Or law enforcement officers?
It is soooooo real...it really happens. They assume that they help you but they actually stalk you.Is exactly what they do.
I am being stalked by my own college mates and not one or two but a whole school. Can you imagine?
I could definitely say Seattle is the stalker's city because it really is.Law enforcement officers...instead of protecting you they actually break the law assuming that is ok to show up where you shop, where you go...everywhere.
Seek help. Go get a refill on your meds.
Secretly Naughty

West Plains, MO

#13 May 8, 2013
I wish I had a stalker. I'd put on a show with the windows open.
Sashia

United States

#14 May 8, 2013
Secretly Naughty wrote:
I wish I had a stalker. I'd put on a show with the windows open.
lol., we can gwt you one , or two ! Its really not that purdy!
understand

Ozark, MO

#15 May 8, 2013
take pics of him every where you are i have the same problem every time i am at the Dr they are close last week the followed me home from my buying furniture, we went to dollar general he actually came in to see what i was buying mind you they were net leaving when we did, and he beat me home, to much for just happening to be in the same place for over a year running, i got surveillance cameras for the house and now use the cell phone to take pics of them if they follow me building my case and no would not sleep with him if he were the last man on earth and am old enough to be his mother and i could care less what he has in his house which is more than i can say for him, good luck
KLP

Macomb, MO

#16 May 8, 2013
understand wrote:
take pics of him every where you are i have the same problem every time i am at the Dr they are close last week the followed me home from my buying furniture, we went to dollar general he actually came in to see what i was buying mind you they were net leaving when we did, and he beat me home, to much for just happening to be in the same place for over a year running, i got surveillance cameras for the house and now use the cell phone to take pics of them if they follow me building my case and no would not sleep with him if he were the last man on earth and am old enough to be his mother and i could care less what he has in his house which is more than i can say for him, good luck
Thank you dear. You are most kind. I have a cell but it's hard to get to in time. I will find a way to keep it handy. God bless you and I pray your situation gets better; that will stop bothering you. It's scary out there. Strangers stalk you also. I work in public and know they know what i drive. Freaky.
FCC

Macomb, MO

#17 May 8, 2013
Ark Tattooman wrote:
looks like u just got knock back in ur place! So now what u got say u feel lucky or u ready to run for mommy?
You are an idiot! Lol.Posting comments about people you don't know. Get a lifr dumbass!
Jrz

Macomb, MO

#18 May 13, 2013
Blonde streetracer wrote:
what happen did u open ur nasty legs for a married man so now u have a bad bytch after u? Well maybe if u wouldnt run ur rod sucker so much people would leave u alone. So listen up what some advice dig a whole and look for a china man to save u because no matter what there's always someone watching u. There's evil sprits ever where and they have came to collect ur sinner soul. Time to close ur eyes and meet ur maker as ur heart beats faster by the sec.
Your comment is so fu$$ing stupid. Sounds like you are on drugs. What makes you think it's a woman that is being stalked by a woman? Maybe a man is stalking a woman or vice versa, lol, so much ass-u-me ing! Get a life you mean foul mouth.
Jrz

Macomb, MO

#19 May 13, 2013
Ark Tattooman wrote:
looks like u just got knock back in ur place! So now what u got say u feel lucky or u ready to run for mommy?
Someone may whip your a$$ over your dull but harmful comments. Just stupid.
XXX

West Plains, MO

#20 May 22, 2013
Blonde streetracer wrote:
what happen did u open ur nasty legs for a married man so now u have a bad bytch after u? Well maybe if u wouldnt run ur rod sucker so much people would leave u alone. So listen up what some advice dig a whole and look for a china man to save u because no matter what there's always someone watching u. There's evil sprits ever where and they have came to collect ur sinner soul. Time to close ur eyes and meet ur maker as ur heart beats faster by the sec.
Lol, how high are you? Very strange comment streetcar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr Ronald 507
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Mugsy 2,803
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr White House Muslim 97,004
The grave digger and tomboy 4 hr tim 9
Weak pathetic workers 4 hr tim 63
West Plains billboard depicts Obama wearing a t... (Oct '08) 5 hr grave digger 1,013
lacey and Michael mills 6 hr malware 2
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••