Levi Falwell taken to er by wppd

Levi Falwell taken to er by wppd

Posted in the West Plains Forum

What is going on

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2011
Once again Levi Falwell had the police called on him for suicide.What the hell happened this time?They had to search for him when they found him he was taken to the er.Anyone know what happen

Since: May 10

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2011
Quit worrying about it! If you were a true friend, you would ask him yourself. Otherwise, leave him alone.
WP_WOMAN

West Plains, MO

#3 Jan 2, 2011
exactly!
melissa

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2011
I dont know this guy but who ever keeps starting threads about him I wish they would quit and leave the poor guy alone and start worrying about there own life.
surprised
#5 Jan 4, 2011
i know levi and i wouldnt be surprised if he starts the threads himself. he likes ppl talking about him.
jack

United States

#6 May 17, 2011
surprised wrote:
i know levi and i wouldnt be surprised if he starts the threads himself. he likes ppl talking about him.
that's the truth he's a retard
EXCON

Kimberling City, MO

#7 May 17, 2011
it's because of all you people starting chit on here...i would love to kick ur asses, but you hide behind your computers F O
John cash

United States

#8 May 17, 2011
lol your just a bit#$
hotrod

Ozark, MO

#9 May 21, 2011
hey levi way to go on your last fight
Just me

Chicago, IL

#10 May 21, 2011
I know levi, he is an ok guy, a lil off sometimes i must agree , but if people would ever talk positive to people we wouldn't have a topix for all the drama filled losers huh? Get a life! Look who is all over topix and not worrying about their own faults! Wow dont go there huh?
snakebite

Saint Louis, MO

#11 May 21, 2011
If he really wanted to kill himself he would get it done in 1 try! Just wants attention.
suicide

United States

#12 May 21, 2011
i am one of many others that agree with snakebite. First off rule one #1 aim firearm at temple from a distance of POINT BLANK! he shot himself in his upper right hand side of his chest. An then the [email protected] shows his scars off like its a dam war wound!! guess what! self inflicted gun shot wounds arnt cool or impressive! so get a job an a life then maybe you'll have something to brag about instead HEY LOOK AT ME IM A DUM A$$ I SHOT MYSELF lol
snakebite

Saint Louis, MO

#13 May 23, 2011
Suicide you are halarious! AND you are right. Well 3rd time's the charm geuss will have to wait and see.
big daddy

United States

#14 Jul 2, 2011
if he would do it right the whole world would b better off. All he wants is pitty. He is nuthn but a big ass pussy who talks alot of shit when he is with his friends but dont do shit when by his self cuz he has to have is friends to fight for him. Just kill urself and get it over with please. NO ONE LIKES U OR CARES ABOUT U OR UR PITTY PARTY'S
mee

United States

#15 Jul 2, 2011
Levi these people on here are ignorant! Just stay true to yourself and I hope you get to feeling better we all have been there. the world is F--- up these days and it's hard for alot of people, but I know you are a sweet guy-you use to work for my mom&dad back in the day, so don't listen to these dumb azzes listen to a pretty blonde your alright.....
insanity

Ozark, MO

#16 Jul 3, 2011
does anyone realize that he most likely is fighting some sort of mental disorder? deffantly depression, if not more. i do not know him...but i think you truly do not know him either
potty mouth

Ozark, MO

#17 Jul 3, 2011
i know Levi and I think its really sad that people on here are encouraging him to take his life..what goes around comes around..so keep talkin crap mayb someday some some will encourage you or your family to do something that is life changing..Levi these people are such idiots and you would be too if you listened to them :)
Jane

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2013
melissa wrote:
I dont know this guy but who ever keeps starting threads about him I wish they would quit and leave the poor guy alone and start worrying about there own life.
He posts himself for the attention he is a no good guy with 6 kids he doesnt take care of and isnt allowed to see. He is bi and been getting you boys to join some kinda wrestling thing so he can roll around with them. He wont work lives off if the state ir whatever fat gurl he is taking advantage of.
woofman
#19 Feb 25, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text> He posts himself for the attention he is a no good guy with 6 kids he doesnt take care of and isnt allowed to see. He is bi and been getting you boys to join some kinda wrestling thing so he can roll around with them. He wont work lives off if the state ir whatever fat gurl he is taking advantage of.
i dont know whos worse him or his lying ass chicken crap friend chad white
stone cold

Sparta, MO

#20 Mar 5, 2013
He calls it New world order .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GI Doctors 23 min Jacs 2
what happened to the regency hotel?? (Dec '13) 25 min Jacs 7
Ashley Allen Homewrecker 27 min Jacs 10
Mistress in town 30 min Jacs 57
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,936
Where do the single moms hang out? 2 hr Harry 8
Be Informed (Oct '15) 14 hr grave digger 8

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages