Annoyed

Ozark, MO

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Recently my family ate at El Charro. I paid with my debit card be careful to cross out the tip section and write total amount on the bottom line for our lunch. Our total was $17.25. I left a cash tip on our table. When I received my bank statement I was very annoyed to see that El Charro had rerun my debit card and added their own tip making the total for my debit card $20.25. They stole an additional $3.00 from me. I have my debit customer copy and bank statement to prove what El Charro did. I've shared my story with a few other people and have learned that this has happened to other people who have eaten at El Charro. Now I am wondering just how many people have been ripped off by El Charro?? And how many people may not have even noticed a few dollars added on to their bill. Please be aware they are not honest and if eating there check your bill and pay with cash only!!!!! I personally will NEVER eat there again. However, I still have to go in there and deal with them.
Lana

West Plains, MO

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Annoyed wrote:
Recently my family ate at El Charro. I paid with my debit card be careful to cross out the tip section and write total amount on the bottom line for our lunch. Our total was $17.25. I left a cash tip on our table. When I received my bank statement I was very annoyed to see that El Charro had rerun my debit card and added their own tip making the total for my debit card $20.25. They stole an additional $3.00 from me. I have my debit customer copy and bank statement to prove what El Charro did. I've shared my story with a few other people and have learned that this has happened to other people who have eaten at El Charro. Now I am wondering just how many people have been ripped off by El Charro?? And how many people may not have even noticed a few dollars added on to their bill. Please be aware they are not honest and if eating there check your bill and pay with cash only!!!!! I personally will NEVER eat there again. However, I still have to go in there and deal with them.
I saw them look at the chips. Threw some away and then put the rest back in the kitchen. I think everywhere is pretty nasty . Probably shouldn't eat out.
Jack Nicholson

Ozark, MO

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Lana wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw them look at the chips. Threw some away and then put the rest back in the kitchen. I think everywhere is pretty nasty . Probably shouldn't eat out.
You are correct sir! Trust me, I could tell you stories about what goes on at restaurants behind closed doors that would make your toes curl. I won't because most people CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
KnowsBetter

Forrest City, AR

#4 Aug 10, 2013
Annoyed wrote:
I have eaten there for years and never had this happen. I will eat there again, as the service, food, and atmosphere is the best in town.
Mama

Forrest City, AR

#5 Aug 10, 2013
El Charro rocks!
HarHarHar

Elkhorn, NE

#6 Aug 11, 2013
A couple of thoughts.
Your family ate for $17? That is cheap, very cheap. Not excusing what they did, but that is cheap.

Not going to eat there again? WP has about 3 good restaurants, this is going to hurt you more than it does them. Enjoy burgers.

If they are committing fraud, contact your cc company.
Amber

West Plains, MO

#7 Aug 11, 2013
HarHarHar wrote:
A couple of thoughts.
Your family ate for $17? That is cheap, very cheap. Not excusing what they did, but that is cheap.
Not going to eat there again? WP has about 3 good restaurants, this is going to hurt you more than it does them. Enjoy burgers.
If they are committing fraud, contact your cc company.
You are a freaking idiot! Telling that person that's cheap even if they ripped you off! Those people that sell burgers at least pay taxes in this country! Everyone knows these people pay no taxes! Why do you think you see no women working there!? They are back home with the kids and homes, making them into mansions while we Americans get a worse place to live. Now What you do you have to say you rude har har har! You user name is so rude! Just because it doesn't hurt the restaurants doesn't mean that you should belittle this person!
Amber

West Plains, MO

#8 Aug 11, 2013
KnowsBetter wrote:
<quoted text>I have eaten there for years and never had this happen. I will eat there again, as the service, food, and atmosphere is the best in town.
I don't blame ya sweetie. People like that should be ran outa town! You contact the Attorney General. It's easier on the Internet. They are slow but they will do something? It's not how much they took but that they did without your permission. Stealing and fraud! Get a bunch that have had your experience and form a class action lawsuit! I don't know what your family had in there but if your bill was $17 or so,you must have bought inexpensive items. They charged my friend $8 for a large burrito that was supposed to come with two other dishes. Sodas were at least $2. I ordered water. I had some salsa and chips even though I'd already saw them do the chip thing also! I just hope no one gets a disease. Good luck hon and don't let the crazy people on. Here drag ya down!
Amber

West Plains, MO

#9 Aug 11, 2013
Lol, my post was to annoyed. I clicked on the wrong one. Things like that happen at restaurants,, I don't go back. Plus that $3 would e almost bought a gallon of gasoline!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Those who name. 30 min Seriously 16
Frustrated Woman 1 hr Blues Traveler 1
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA 1 hr Moon Raker 258
creasy n digger-bears party 1 hr Moon Raker 26
Sean Hannity 2 hr Ned Beatty 6
my lady parts smell (Nov '13) 2 hr Archie 9
Caterpillar 7 hr Skull Crusher 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance