Duck dynasty phil robertson

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of114
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
proud Supporter

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

9

5

4

WHO'S WITH ME ON THIS ? What's your feed back ? I personally support Phil Robertson for speaking his mind when he was simply asked (HIS) opinion . I am a firm believer that if you can't handle an answer then don't ask and then turn around and cut someone off, A&E knew they were filming Religious men so why act dumb when you ask a question as if they didn't think for one second that they wouldn't like their answer but asked anyway and then banded Phil ? A&E proves they are now not worth the air time because they are ( AGAINST FREEDOM OF SPEECH ) Sounds like a nice fat lawsuit should be in order . If a certain group can bash and do public parades then by all means I am all for someone else stepping up when asked to tell their true feelings about whatever questions asked . NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER ASK ANYONE A QUESTION IF YOUR NOT PREPARED TO HANDLE THE TRUTH . Go DUCK DYNASTY . YOU GUYS ROCK AND WILL MAKE A BIG COME BACK , ALWAYS STAND FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN AND NEVER ALLOW ANYONE TO PUT YOU IN A CORNER !
agree

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

2

I agree with you. He was ASKED for his opinion. He isn't going around voluntarily bashing gays or using the show as an anti-gay platform. His opinion is based on his faith. The real question is aren't people entitled to their own opinions and beliefs as much as the LGBT community is allowed to freely live their lives the way they choose?

Duck Dynasty's sponsors are refusing to drop them. The overwhelming majority of people are supporting Phil and the other cast members have stated they won't participate in the show any longer if A&E doesn't end the suspension. Considering it is the #1 rated "reality show" on tv right now I think we'll be seeing a reversal in the suspension very soon.
tim

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

OK so this begot signs a contract with a&e that basically says he agrees not to defame the network while under employment with them. He breaks that contract and all the sudden he's the victim? This begot talks all about being godly and righteous but fails to keep his word. Phil isn't the victims here its a&e. They have a legal right to fire his butt and should. This isn't a free speech issue, he agree to curb his opinions when he took the job. And what is more amazing is that so many of you have issue with this and say nothing about the important stuff going on.
proud Supporter

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I KNOW THE NEWS AND MAGAZINES WILL PUT ANYTHING OUT THERE TO TICKLE ONES EARS BUT THE FACT IS , A MAN OF A RELIGIOUS BACK GROUND STOOD UP FOR HIS FAITH BUT IS DEALING WITH BACK LASH . GOTTA QUESTION , DO YOU SEE VERY MANY RELIGIOUS GROUPS GOING AROUND TOTALLY FORCING THEIR WAY OF LIFE and saying this is the way of life , your either for us or against us , sorry for the caps btw lol ! and do you see (CHRISTIAN) PARADES ? Christian support days anywhere ? Think about it , ok Disneyland and world both have a (gay) day , there are gay parades in San Francisco and many other places , there is a Gay Holiday set aside but there isn't anything religious set aside unless you want to include (Christmas) but most people religious or not do in fact enjoy Christmas , the gifts , family , dinners, carols and what not but it's still acknowledged for the most part by at least 80% of the us population , that's the only special day displayed for the world to enjoy and see in store , malls , churches , the news and what not . So my other question is why are the gays making such a big deal when ONE religious man stands up for his belief and freedom of speech and they consider it a hate act , the man never suggested death nor harm nor hate on the gays , he clearly just gave an opinion that was questioned .
Really

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

tim wrote:
OK so this begot signs a contract with a&e that basically says he agrees not to defame the network while under employment with them. He breaks that contract and all the sudden he's the victim? This begot talks all about being godly and righteous but fails to keep his word. Phil isn't the victims here its a&e. They have a legal right to fire his butt and should. This isn't a free speech issue, he agree to curb his opinions when he took the job. And what is more amazing is that so many of you have issue with this and say nothing about the important stuff going on.
Know what the hell you are talking about. He never agreed verbally or in writing to abide by such conditions.
proud Supporter

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 20, 2013
 
your right , really . Mr Phil has always been a religious man from day one and everyone in this world knows enough about people who are and what they my end up expressing in the long run . I am glad he has well over 1 almost 2 million people supporting the who boycott A&E thing. Its actually exciting and proves that there is actually hope left and that there are still people fighting for the rights that our creator gave us plus freedom to express . Here I about lost hope in almost all humanity but things have bounced back up because people refused to be shut up anymore . If people want to fight for their rights let it be but never quiet the strong , it just gives them more power :) oh happy day !
tim

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what the hell you are talking about. He never agreed verbally or in writing to abide by such conditions.
Are you from the land of rainbows and unicorns or something? Of course he did. You are so stupid stay in school punk maybe when you get out you'll be able to land a job at sonic or something..
tim

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Boycott my ass you can't see this for the publicity stunt it is. The way this is been coursing through fb and other medians. Its all about pulling in new viewer's. And you have all been pawned. Not that that maters anyway hillbillies love being played then bragging about what a good deal they got.
right on Phil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 20, 2013
 
They see you rolling and they are hating oh well . It's such a sweet deal to see the tables finally turned . Booyah !
hag

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tim wrote:
Boycott my ass you can't see this for the publicity stunt it is. The way this is been coursing through fb and other medians. Its all about pulling in new viewer's. And you have all been pawned. Not that that maters anyway hillbillies love being played then bragging about what a good deal they got.
You mean reality T.V. ISnt real . dad gum this real hard news to take and all. I aint been this hurt since jerry springer found out my daddy was my cousin. PPPSSSttttt morons, T.v is not real.
right on Phil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

For some reason I am in the mood for some chick-fill- a and some duck dynasty recordings . Now were talking !
rick

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Phil or President!!! Si for senate rest of the family for congress
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

tim wrote:
OK so this begot signs a contract with a&e that basically says he agrees not to defame the network while under employment with them. He breaks that contract and all the sudden he's the victim? This begot talks all about being godly and righteous but fails to keep his word. Phil isn't the victims here its a&e. They have a legal right to fire his butt and should. This isn't a free speech issue, he agree to curb his opinions when he took the job. And what is more amazing is that so many of you have issue with this and say nothing about the important stuff going on.
Surely you are not stupid enough to think he was fired for defaming the network.Also it's bigot(not begot)If you are going to call people names at least spell it right.Do you call everyone that has different views than you names or just this guy? The only thing you got right was yes he is the victim( a rich one at that).He dislikes queers and you dislike him,care to explain the difference?Good Day!!!!
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tim wrote:
Boycott my ass you can't see this for the publicity stunt it is. The way this is been coursing through fb and other medians. Its all about pulling in new viewer's. And you have all been pawned. Not that that maters anyway hillbillies love being played then bragging about what a good deal they got.
I see you are still addicted to stupid pills.
Simple

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I am a Christian, but do not support this man Phil Robertson or partake in this idolatry of Duck Dynasty. I was raised up to believe we are not to judge, that that is God's job.We are to love our enemies and neighbors as if they were ourselves.We might ought to be careful how we judge others, too.It is written that God will judge us by the same standards in which we judged others on Earth.There is plenty written on how hard it is for the wealthy to enter the kingdom of heaven,too.
NoBubbas

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

proud Supporter wrote:
your right , really . Mr Phil has always been a religious man from day one and everyone in this world knows enough about people who are and what they my end up expressing in the long run . I am glad he has well over 1 almost 2 million people supporting the who boycott A&E thing. Its actually exciting and proves that there is actually hope left and that there are still people fighting for the rights that our creator gave us plus freedom to express . Here I about lost hope in almost all humanity but things have bounced back up because people refused to be shut up anymore . If people want to fight for their rights let it be but never quiet the strong , it just gives them more power :) oh happy day !
He looks dirty and unkempt. He looks like he would stink,too.According to the bible, a man with long hair is a disgrace.Phil isn't saying anything or doing anything new.Every low information hick says the same thing!Back in the old days there was a bunch of fake christians misusing the bible to promote slavery,racism and to ban interracial marriages.He just sounds like a modern day Brigham Young.He ain't the messiah and he ain't the spokesman for every christian,either.
NoBubbas

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

proud Supporter wrote:
your right , really . Mr Phil has always been a religious man from day one and everyone in this world knows enough about people who are and what they my end up expressing in the long run . I am glad he has well over 1 almost 2 million people supporting the who boycott A&E thing. Its actually exciting and proves that there is actually hope left and that there are still people fighting for the rights that our creator gave us plus freedom to express . Here I about lost hope in almost all humanity but things have bounced back up because people refused to be shut up anymore . If people want to fight for their rights let it be but never quiet the strong , it just gives them more power :) oh happy day !
Actually he used to be a drunk,pill popping, adultery committing asshole who once owned a bar.He put his wife and kids through emotional abuse for the first half of their lives.All of his kids went to the darkside a time or two growing up with drugs, alcohol and fighting and Si suffers from dark thoughts and depression and has a son with a mental illness.They aren't anything special.Just people like everyone else.
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Simple wrote:
I am a Christian, but do not support this man Phil Robertson or partake in this idolatry of Duck Dynasty. I was raised up to believe we are not to judge, that that is God's job.We are to love our enemies and neighbors as if they were ourselves.We might ought to be careful how we judge others, too.It is written that God will judge us by the same standards in which we judged others on Earth.There is plenty written on how hard it is for the wealthy to enter the kingdom of heaven,too.
You have judged many in your time so knock off the BS and just the fact one is wealthy has nothing to do with anything.You sound more like you belong to a cult than a bible preaching church.By not supporting this man you have judged him.Once again what were you raised up to believe???NEXT!!!!!
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NoBubbas wrote:
<quoted text>He looks dirty and unkempt. He looks like he would stink,too.According to the bible, a man with long hair is a disgrace.Phil isn't saying anything or doing anything new.Every low information hick says the same thing!Back in the old days there was a bunch of fake christians misusing the bible to promote slavery,racism and to ban interracial marriages.He just sounds like a modern day Brigham Young.He ain't the messiah and he ain't the spokesman for every christian,either.
You sound stupid and ignorant and im sure you stink in many ways.Im sure of it you are ignorant as they come.You sound like the spokesman for the ignorant society.Im sure of it you are their spokesman.Good day to ya idiot!!!!!!
same story different day

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

zzz wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you are not stupid enough to think he was fired for defaming the network.Also it's bigot(not begot)If you are going to call people names at least spell it right.Do you call everyone that has different views than you names or just this guy? The only thing you got right was yes he is the victim( a rich one at that).He dislikes queers and you dislike him,care to explain the difference?Good Day!!!!
amen!! Could not have said it better myself!! The shoes on the other foot and the tolerance level sinks. Go figure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of114
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 31 min Ruth Chambers Holt 95,064
Man sentenced for vandalizing prosecutor's home 1 hr Looking Around 2
Casey Hicks 2 hr Just Passing by 5
heimsoth (Jul '13) 20 hr KnowsHeimsothPersonally 9
Who threw the kittens on 160 hwy ? 21 hr Ya Yah 25
Faith Assembly is like Westborro Baptist Church (Aug '13) Fri father 42
McDonald's health department Fri anon 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••