First Prev
of 4
Next Last
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#70 Oct 16, 2013
Cathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a woman Grave Digger? we all here you are and don't work. You are addicted to topix and giving people a hard time. How old are you? You gave you it up that you were over 40 for sure. inquiring minds want to know.
are you a woman?,,,do you beleive everything you hear or read?,,,who gives who a hard time on topix?,,,and if the grave digger is on topix more then everyone else,,,how do you or they know,,, if you or them arnt on topix just as much to know the grave digger is?,,,and if the new 40 is 30 and the new 30 is 20,,,then in a few yrs from now the grave digger will be to young to play on a computer,,,so dont you worry about it,,,cathy,,,ha haa haaa,,,cool name by the way,,,cathy,,,a nice short version old italian name,,,ha haa haaa
Response

Branson, MO

#71 Oct 16, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>are you a woman?,,,do you beleive everything you hear or read?,,,who gives who a hard time on topix?,,,and if the grave digger is on topix more then everyone else,,,how do you or they know,,, if you or them arnt on topix just as much to know the grave digger is?,,,and if the new 40 is 30 and the new 30 is 20,,,then in a few yrs from now the grave digger will be to young to play on a computer,,,so dont you worry about it,,,cathy,,,ha haa haaa,,,cool name by the way,,,cathy,,,a nice short version old italian name,,,ha haa haaa
Response ...... to the original question...... hahaha ... OF COURSE NOT!!! PUNK! How the heck does he(she)(it) find time to post on here 24/7??? Life long hobby, I say! Anything to occupy our mentally challenged friends .....
Cathy

West Plains, MO

#72 Oct 16, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>are you a woman?,,,do you beleive everything you hear or read?,,,who gives who a hard time on topix?,,,and if the grave digger is on topix more then everyone else,,,how do you or they know,,, if you or them arnt on topix just as much to know the grave digger is?,,,and if the new 40 is 30 and the new 30 is 20,,,then in a few yrs from now the grave digger will be to young to play on a computer,,,so dont you worry about it,,,cathy,,,ha haa haaa,,,cool name by the way,,,cathy,,,a nice short version old italian name,,,ha haa haaa
Ha haa haaa! Isn't that your little calling card!?! Lmfao! Yep on it 24/7! Don't believe it's one person,; one ma, one woman in the same household! I'm right aren't I Grave Digger? Or Diggers! What's your wife's name Robert?
Response

Branson, MO

#73 Oct 16, 2013
Cathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a woman Grave Digger? we all here you are and don't work. You are addicted to topix and giving people a hard time. How old are you? You gave you it up that you were over 40 for sure. inquiring minds want to know.
I apologize, Cathy .... but inquiring minds don't really care!!! lmao! We just bypass all G.D. posts ....cuz they are all so predictable, mundane, and POINTLESS!
Cathy

West Plains, MO

#74 Oct 17, 2013
Response wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize, Cathy .... but inquiring minds don't really care!!! lmao! We just bypass all G.D. posts ....cuz they are all so predictable, mundane, and POINTLESS!
Lmfao! You are so right! He posts non stop? I think he's a bot!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#75 Oct 17, 2013
then why you 2 always posting on a grave digger post?,,,if you bypass all grave digger post,,,how come you here,,,ha haa haaa,,,just keep sitting on the edge of your stoop and wait for the next post,,,ha haa haaa,,,you buzzards,,,
Ralph

Ozark, MO

#76 Oct 23, 2013
the grave digger has been selected for the lead role in the newest reality TV show, "America's Got Problems"
Dis Miss Grace

United States

#77 Oct 23, 2013
just4fun wrote:
Grave Digger is a big fat unhappy vindictive female, who will never be satisfied. Lol
You are extremely accurate in your description but he's actually a male and is an extremely manipulative fallen pastor who feverishly craves deception.
cornballs express

West Plains, MO

#78 Oct 23, 2013
Grave digger works for me , we love digging up graves and looking for treasures the only downside is running from the cops when they are called or show up and coming across a few stale pair of undies , but hey don't judge we make good money doing that and besides the world could use a couple of diggers and goofy scuba divers now and then . Bahahaha !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up with the men around here 1 hr grave digger 66
fox news. 1 hr grave digger 2
Body found in ditch near Caseys 3 hr grave digger 50
Blighted Hotel 3 hr grave digger 16
Jim Parrish chronic masturbator.... 3 hr grave digger 19
Will trump really help the working poor? 4 hr Problem was past ... 24
Bill Donner 9 hr Chelsea 11

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance