does gravedigger work?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Dude, I seriously can't even finish reading one of your posts...you obviously pride yourself in being a complete moron. I really had no plans to come on here & be hateful to anyone but, you top the cake when it comes to annoying.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#3 Sep 22, 2013
bEEnZ-N-KoRnBrEd wrote:
Dude, I seriously can't even finish reading one of your posts...you obviously pride yourself in being a complete moron. I really had no plans to come on here & be hateful to anyone but, you top the cake when it comes to annoying.
the grave digger would hide the location under your picture also,,,who is that?,,,the north korean midget chubby leader,,,ha haa haaa,,,if you dont like the grave digger,,,how come you read the grave dggers post?,,,because you seek the wisdom of the wise?,,,thought so,,,ha haa haaa,,,shut it north korean leader look-a-like,,,ha haa haaaa,,,punk,,,
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#4 Sep 22, 2013
funny wrote:
The real gravedigger is a millionaire. Isn't part of the slave wage working class that thinks small. Gravedigger owns a few businesses and has employees work while he posts on Topix.
yes the grave digger works,,,works hard,,,or maybe not so hard,,,matter of fact,,,not hard at all,,,cuz its so easy to piss people off,,,ha haa haaa,,,make them relize the truths of things,,,ha haa haaa,,,take them to the brink of insanity,,,ha haa haaa,,,guess none of them ever read a telegraph before,,,,ha haa haaa,,,this just in,,,over the wire,,,breaking news,,,the grave digger rocks,,,ha haa haaa
Professor of Economy

West Plains, MO

#5 Sep 22, 2013
Not in the "traditional" sense.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#6 Sep 22, 2013
Professor of Economy wrote:
Not in the "traditional" sense.
what are you a robot?,,,does everyone have to do what everyone else does as long as they arnt breaking any laws?,,,is the grave digger going to hell cuz the grave diggers opinions dont jive with others?,,,does the grave digger post on every topix threads?,,,nope,,,is the grave digger on topix any more then anyone else?,,,nope,,,does the grave digger have freedoms of speech like everyone else?,,,yes,,,is everyones including the grave diggers opinions like buttocks holes?,,,yes,,,has the grave digger ever posted anyones real name on this west plains topix just to see all the shit others will post about them and ruin their reputations?,,,,nope,,,the grave digger will live,,,talk,,,think the way the grave digger wants to and if anyone doesnt like it,,,dont look at the grave diggers crib,,,dont talk to the grave digger and dont try to argue your opinion with the grave digger,,,cuz the grave digger haters are no diffrent from a control freak,,,and cant handle the truth of things,,,so shut it,,,sukas,,,this isnt nazi germany,,,its america with freedoms of speech,,,freedoms of opinions along with GOD is the only judge that will judge the grave digger,,,here is a riddle for your question of does the grave digger work?,,,its big its small its open 6 days a week,,,have said hello to everyone but have told some what the grave digger thinks of you when you act like a asshole,,,and with that easy riddle to figure out,,,the grave digger has lost the grave diggers voice cuz there are way to many assholes round here,,,ha haa haaa,,,

Location hidden

#7 Sep 23, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>the grave digger would hide the location under your picture also,,,who is that?,,,the north korean midget chubby leader,,,ha haa haaa,,,if you dont like the grave digger,,,how come you read the grave dggers post?,,,because you seek the wisdom of the wise?,,,thought so,,,ha haa haaa,,,shut it north korean leader look-a-like,,,ha haa haaaa,,,punk,,,
blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,ha haaa,haaa,dumb ass. The dude in the picture is the late Chris Farley doing the "Fat Man Dance" on SNL. But, since you have no real sense of humor, haaaaaaa, haaaa haaa, punk, guess you wouldn't recognize him. AND, if you knew how to READ, you would also know that I said, I DO NOT read you're stupid posts. I can't finish one as they are too annoying. dig on fool.
Seriously???

Ozark, MO

#8 Sep 23, 2013
Of course grave digger works! He digs graves, dumbass.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#9 Sep 23, 2013
bEEnZ-N-KoRnBrEd wrote:
<quoted text>blah,blah,blah,blah,bl ah,ha haaa,haaa,dumb ass. The dude in the picture is the late Chris Farley doing the "Fat Man Dance" on SNL. But, since you have no real sense of humor, haaaaaaa, haaaa haaa, punk, guess you wouldn't recognize him. AND, if you knew how to READ, you would also know that I said, I DO NOT read you're stupid posts. I can't finish one as they are too annoying. dig on fool.
if you dont read them,,,how do you know they are stupid?,,,and do like chris farley and his comedy but what a shame he was another star who died way to early cuz of drugs,,,now the grave digger has done got your diagnosis,,,your a clean freak which makes you a control freak which makes you annoyed alot if things arnt done by the book,,,you think your higher up then most but have no freinds,,,so the grave diggers advise would be,,,hire a hooker,,,rent a chris farley movie,,,buy a bottle of wine and let go,,,just let go my freind,,,then call bhc and make an appointment,,,ha haa haaa,,,
o queen

United States

#10 Sep 23, 2013
When i first started on topix i thought grave digger was smart, maybe some integrity...as time went on the posts began to not make a bit of sense! Shit stirring, just gibberish..like a toddler with a keyboard, and internet connection! When i see the name now..i generally keep scrolling..I don't see how anyone could read his posts without feeling like they lost intelligence afterwards .Im sure he will come with his "smartest kid with downs syndrome" comment..but, its all good..Im sure he has lost most of his audience by now and they will keep scrolling too!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#11 Sep 23, 2013
o queen wrote:
When i first started on topix i thought grave digger was smart, maybe some integrity...as time went on the posts began to not make a bit of sense! Shit stirring, just gibberish..like a toddler with a keyboard, and internet connection! When i see the name now..i generally keep scrolling..I don't see how anyone could read his posts without feeling like they lost intelligence afterwards .Im sure he will come with his "smartest kid with downs syndrome" comment..but, its all good..Im sure he has lost most of his audience by now and they will keep scrolling too!
then how come you posted on a thread with the grave digger name in it?,,,and the grave digger never made fun of anyone with downs syndrome like you just did,,,your full of integrity arnt you?,,,not,,,just another who thinks their shit dont stink and is better then others,,,lets examin you,,,you think of yourself as a qween,,,as your topix name says,,,cuz you think people should bow down to you,,,control freak along with a weight problem to make yourself feel better,,,sits in the front pew at church on sunday with your outside face on,,,and a bit of jealousy cuz of your comment about a audience,,,thought topix was for peoples opinions,,,not a show,,,ha haa haaa
grave diggers buddy

Ozark, MO

#12 Sep 23, 2013
Grave digger, your cool. Your my buddy. You guys are all stupid grave digger is obviously the coolest person here.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 23, 2013
o queen wrote:
Lol. Agreed! He sucks at profiling too!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#14 Sep 23, 2013
bEEnZ-N-KoRnBrEd wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Agreed! He sucks at profiling too!
the grave digger dont suck at profiling,,,punk,,,cuz still see 2 a-hole control freaks wanting to fight with the grave digger,,,on a thread about grave digger who they claim they never read the grave diggers post,,,so lets fix something,,,2 a-hole stupid control freaks,,,ha haa haaa,,,now listen you 2 overweight mud wrestler want-to-be's,,,you started this stupid thread and are stupid control freaks,,,ha haa haaa,,,now listen,,,there is a program called how to stop being a control freak or htsbacf,,,located in town,,,they meet 5 nights a week,,,and the old wise one they call the teacher/leader of this group happens to be in the grave digger army,,,ha haa haaa,,,and goes on a bathroom break everytime the grave digger enters this groups room,,,and beleive me you 2 stupid control freaks,,,the grave digger will tazer you,,,duct tape your buttocks to a pit bull,,,and beat you with a mop handle when needed,,,ha haa haaa,,,punks,,,
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#15 Sep 23, 2013
grave diggers buddy wrote:
Grave digger, your cool. Your my buddy. You guys are all stupid grave digger is obviously the coolest person here.
ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger army forever,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Truth

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2013
gravedigger a useless sh#t stirring punk that sits in his little room thinking of ways so sound intelligent but fails and he realizes he will never amount to anything until he moves from his roommates "parents" basement where he has mysterious stains on his clean clothes since he can't pleasure any woman successfully and $2 hooks wont even touch him for $100 cause they can't stand the smell of beef sticks mixed with grape soda.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#17 Sep 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
gravedigger a useless sh#t stirring punk that sits in his little room thinking of ways so sound intelligent but fails and he realizes he will never amount to anything until he moves from his roommates "parents" basement where he has mysterious stains on his clean clothes since he can't pleasure any woman successfully and $2 hooks wont even touch him for $100 cause they can't stand the smell of beef sticks mixed with grape soda.
well well well,,,another grave digger fan,,,ha haa haaa,,,lets profile you,,,your a black dude,,,if you had $2 you would be all over them ho's,,,and dont be haten on grape soda,,,,punk,,,the best soda ever made,,,and by the way,,,when in a basement,,,its like a private apartment with a bank and food store right upstairs,,,its a tornado shelter and stays one temp all year like a ozark cave,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
Truth

United States

#19 Sep 24, 2013
well atleast we now know its all true.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#20 Sep 24, 2013
please stop insulting,,,attacking,,,slande ring,,,gossip spreading,,,the grave digger,,,ask yourselves,,,what has the grave digger done to you?,,,differ in opinions?,,,post the truth and it hurts?,,,gets more attention then your lame buttocks?,,,piss people off cuz their a-holes?,,,what?,,,ha haa haaa,,,punks,,,,
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#21 Sep 24, 2013
and one more thing,,,its grave digger not gravedigger,,,who ever started this site is so smart their a stupid contol freak,,, now knowing they screwd up that little detail will be haunted and bothered by the fact you cant change your screw up,,,hence the control freak in you,,,ha haa haaa,,,it will drive you nuts,,,crazy knowing you have no control of this,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,the grave digger also planted some mice in your home while you were gone,,,they are running around touching all your stuff,,,ha haa haaa,,,dirty nasty disease spreading rats,,,ha haa haaa,,,better get control of that before the grave digger brings a half ton of roaches,,,ha haa haaa,,,then ask yourself,,,whats it feel like knowing someone was in your home touching all your stuff,,,ha haa haaa,,,you stupid control freak,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps2,,,the grave digger will win this battle,,,cuz you control freaks are about to get your freak on,,,ha haa haaa
just4fun

Cameron, MO

#22 Sep 25, 2013
Grave Digger is a big fat unhappy vindictive female, who will never be satisfied. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mothers day 18 min grave digger 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr DAN in St Louis 104,071
Cloud 9 ranch membership for sale (May '14) 16 hr wantagoccampin 28
Ham or spam 17 hr That guy over there 5
Best and worst doctors at OMC 20 hr grave digger 27
I laughed so hard when your minivan blew up 20 hr grave digger 21
18 year old messing with young miners? 22 hr DickPunch 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages