facts you should know
Passin thru

West Plains, MO

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Why is it that none of the disturbed and evil minded men, who steal guns and kill movie goers and children in school have ever been identified as conservative NRA members?
Ft. Hood- Registered Democrat, member of Obam
a's transition team and a devout muslim.
Columbine- Too young to vote. Both sets of pare
nts are registered Democrats.
Virginia Tech- Wrote hate mail to President Bush. Registered Democrat.
Colorado theater- Registered Democrat. Staff worker for Obama campaign, Occupy Wall street participant, progrssive liberal.
Conneticut school shooter- Registered Democrat, hated Christians.
Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Does anyone see the trend here?
I see

West Plains, MO

#2 Apr 10, 2013
I see that you a nut job is that seeing enough?
Passin thru

West Plains, MO

#3 Apr 10, 2013
I should have known that a dumbass liberal couldn't find fault with themselves!
I was hoping to get some intelligent retort but that sure didn't happen with "I see". Maybe I'll have better luck next poster.
Old man

Ozark, MO

#4 Apr 10, 2013
I agree with you Passin thru. Lets ban liberals, and rino's the world would be such a better place.
Passin thru

West Plains, MO

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Thank you, "Old man".
Would still like to address the differences between "a conservitive' and "a liberal' and how their philosophies are effecting America and it's future.
olderman

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Enlighten us plzzzz }
Passin thru

West Plains, MO

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Which version do you prefer/ MSNBC-CNN-one of the Great Three, or FOX?
Look for the continuing story after dinner. Thank you.
Patriotic Peter

Ozark, MO

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Passin thru wrote:
Why is it that none of the disturbed and evil minded men, who steal guns and kill movie goers and children in school have ever been identified as conservative NRA members?
Ft. Hood- Registered Democrat, member of Obam
a's transition team and a devout muslim.
Columbine- Too young to vote. Both sets of pare
nts are registered Democrats.
Virginia Tech- Wrote hate mail to President Bush. Registered Democrat.
Colorado theater- Registered Democrat. Staff worker for Obama campaign, Occupy Wall street participant, progrssive liberal.
Conneticut school shooter- Registered Democrat, hated Christians.
Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Does anyone see the trend here?
Check this out. The New York State Police are now revoking gun permits and confiscating guns of individuals who are taking psychotropic medication. Ask yourself, how did they know that these people were taking this medication in the first place? Obama and his goon squads are destroying our constitutional rights. Listen to the radio program. They have an attorney on who is representing at least two of the people who have had their rights trampled upon: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/09/a-...
derekp

West Plains, MO

#9 Apr 10, 2013
Would you prefer those prescibed pychotropic drugs be armed? Seems a bit dangerous to me.
Patriotic Peter

Ava, MO

#10 Apr 10, 2013
derekp wrote:
Would you prefer those prescibed pychotropic drugs be armed? Seems a bit dangerous to me.
Let me put it this way, some of the biggest users of psychotropic drugs are law enforcement personnel. If they can be armed than the average citizen should also have that right. Make sense?
derekp

West Plains, MO

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Let me put it this way, without a source for that claim you are just blowing smoke from your nether regions.
Truth

Branson, MO

#12 Apr 11, 2013
There are to be facts in this thread... Where are they?
who gives a sh

West Plains, MO

#13 Apr 12, 2013
and how many of them r young white men whocares if they r white black brown yellow republican or democrat?? how many of u will start whoopin ur kids ass's instead of letting them do whatever they want wen will ppl start parenting and stop following the media ?? mind ur bisness and tend to ur lives ...
Sigh

Elkhorn, NE

#14 Apr 13, 2013
Passin thru, we have no idea where your "facts" come from (almost certainly talk radio nut jobs), so I am giving you some real facts with actual references.

In firearm death rates per 100,000, Nineteen (19!!!) of the top twenty (20) states with the highest annual firearm death rates are states that went to Romney in the 2012 presidential election, otherwise known as "red states"...you know, conservatives like you.
Using your words...do you see the trend here? My guess is that Rush doesn't tell you facts like that...huh?

So, are the gun owners in the red states more homicidal, or just too stupid to safely own a gun?

References:
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...
who gives a sh

West Plains, MO

#15 Apr 13, 2013
Sigh wrote:
Passin thru, we have no idea where your "facts" come from (almost certainly talk radio nut jobs), so I am giving you some real facts with actual references.
In firearm death rates per 100,000, Nineteen (19!!!) of the top twenty (20) states with the highest annual firearm death rates are states that went to Romney in the 2012 presidential election, otherwise known as "red states"...you know, conservatives like you.
Using your words...do you see the trend here? My guess is that Rush doesn't tell you facts like that...huh?
So, are the gun owners in the red states more homicidal, or just too stupid to safely own a gun?
References:
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...
thank you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
be afraid, La Pierre 23 min Citizen 2
Greitens tossed in the pokey 29 min yee haw 12
waste of time 38 min Citizen 4
yeah!!! 1 hr sue 1
hands down 1 hr Phillip Oliver Holz 1
All R's are criminals 3 hr York Hunt 9
It's EASY to prevent school shootings 3 hr Adolph Oliver Bush 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance