Melissa Marsh Hater
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Grandson

United States

#83 Jun 12, 2011
Jimminee Christmas, why don't you get your facts straight before you people start jabbering off. First off my grandparents aren't loaded. They are retired and trying to enjoy their life. They have also worked for every dime they've got, so how dare you come in here and accuse them of wrongdoing because they are the best type of people. Honest, and very hardworking. All you people seem to do is slander the names of good people on here. Secondly, they took dennis to court to save my aunt debbie's inheritance to all her nieces and nephews because the rat bastard was trying to take it all and break the prenuptial agreement that him and debbie had. Not that it's any of your business but he destroyed the house,and made off with any other expensive items he could get his grubby hands on. Just to include a few ,camaro z 28 ,trike , motorcycles , and jewelry. The jewelry was willed to my nana my mother and my aunt. He got away with all that by forging documents. And yes my aunt's will did state that he could live in the house until he died but if you know anything about the legality of a prenuptial agreement then you would know that that particular part of the will was void when he tried to break the prenuptial agreement. understand now? That is why they evicted him. And technically my grandparents arent the 1 that got the lawyer, that was paul, debbie's dad. But my grandparents are the ones that had to take over the house payments and all the upkeep of the house. They finally sold it at a big loss. That and all the rest of the estate is the nieces and nephews inheritance. And as far as the insurance policy that you people claim that paid out 1,000,000 dollars paid out somewhere around 250,000 dollars divided up by all the brothers and sisters and parents. so next time please get your facts straight before you go running your mouth!
chelsea

Secaucus, NJ

#84 Jun 22, 2011
hey how about u shut no one talks about my family like this. and btw that was in the will for us neices and nephews to get the house givin to us when dennis moved out we didnt rush him. he just jump up stole all her belongings and remaried an old woman with alot of money. he left us with nothing not that any of the money metters i know my family would trade in every dime to have aunt debbie back
get ur all ur backs straight
Standtobecorrect ed

Kirbyville, MO

#85 Jun 22, 2011
Sandy Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but her parents aren't load...Yes I do know are parents..They lived by my Grandparents for years..And the best people you could ask for...Missy keep your chin up girl
Maybe not loaded now! LOL Not when they shell out money to everyone for everyone else's bills. The Mom and Dad are the only ones that are good people. The rest is spoiled brats and users. "Everyone has done them wrong...everyone owes them for their mishaps." God it must sucks to have soooo many other people do them wrong.:)
Melissa Marsh

United States

#86 Jul 31, 2011
You people are stupid. We followed my sisters prenuptial agreement. You people seriously need to get a life and leave mine alone. And just FYI...I'm working, have a new truck and am doing great!!!! Thanks for all your support :)))
Yeah

West Plains, MO

#87 Jul 31, 2011
meth and trying to be a parent is not a good mix
Sandy Beach

Nixa, MO

#88 Aug 1, 2011
Yeah wrote:
meth and trying to be a parent is not a good mix
mine your own business
wow

Osceola, MO

#89 Aug 5, 2011
She doesn't want to be their parent, she wants to be their best friend! Which never works! You end up with spoiled brats, everything is someone else's fault! Never take responsibility for your own actions or choices! What a way to parent!
wully bully

United States

#90 Aug 5, 2011
That's because she is Not a good parent. It's kind of humorous that a month and a half (almost) went by with no new posts on this thread, then she has to pop back up on here to 'defend' herself! Can you say attention whore? And who wants to guess who's been paying her bills while she was out of work??? Dun dun dun....her parents! Most likely, they still are, and helped her get her vehicle as well. If you don't like the negative attention, then you shouldn't be such a NEGATIVE influence on society! You have a young daughter, and your 'buddy/friend' parenting system obviously isn't working out all that great for ya.
wow

United States

#91 Aug 20, 2011
Meth!
proof

Republic, MO

#92 Sep 10, 2011
License Information

Name

Jurisdiction

License Type

License Number

Compact Status

Is License Active

Original Issue Date

Expiration Date

Discipline Against License

Discipline Against Privilege to Practice (PTP)

MARSH, MELISSA DAWN

MISSOURI

PN

SINGLE STATE

YES

01/25/2008

05/31/2012

YES

NO

Saturday, September 10, 2011 10:32:55 PM

Discipline Case

Discipline Jurisdiction

License Jurisdiction

License Type

License Number

Date Action Was Taken

Against Privilege to Practice (PTP)

MISSOURI

MISSOURI

PN

8/25/2011

NO

Basis for Action

Description

NARCOTICS VIOLATION OR OTHER VIOLATION OF DRUG STATUTES

Initial Actions

Description

Initial Action Date

Effective Date(s)

PROBATION OF LICENSE

8/25/2011

09/07/2011 - 09/07/2013

Narrative: On March 10, 2010, Licensee was required to do a random drug screen. The urine drug screen was positive for marijuana.;
slacker

Saint Paul, MN

#93 Jan 20, 2012
Glad i moved out when i got tha chance
miranda

Republic, MO

#94 Jul 8, 2012
shame wrote:
<quoted text>
Great guy, huh? Is that what you call someone who was caught molesting his niece?
['
and she is back in th news..........I haear she has passed her nursinb boards so they may inflict this drug addled bitch on the public.
wow
#95 Jan 25, 2013
oh wow is this 4 real...
Odds

Branson, MO

#96 Jan 25, 2013
Her drug addicted kid rolled her HHR (that daddy bought) ot to long ago...
wow
#97 Jan 26, 2013
i knw this family i think. Didnt daughter make missy a grandma too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr MSRose 104,297
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) 14 hr grave digger 20
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 15 hr grave digger 200
City road repair sucks Fri grave digger 23
Favorite Hotel / Motel Chain Fri Dincas 11
underground west plains (Jan '12) May 25 Adventure boy 23
Dogs May 25 grave digger 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages