Melissa Marsh Hater
shame

Ozark, MO

#63 Mar 9, 2011
answer to question wrote:
The two older girls dadis Brian Delling. Great guy. check him out on Facebook. He was seriously injured a few years ago and will never fully recover.
Great guy, huh? Is that what you call someone who was caught molesting his niece?
Kayla Delling

Springfield, MO

#64 Mar 9, 2011
shame wrote:
<quoted text>
Great guy, huh? Is that what you call someone who was caught molesting his niece?
Idk who the f*ck youu are, buut thats my DAD your talking about. My dad may not be hte best, buut he suure as h*ll didnt molest his neice or wtfe youu are talking about. Stfu. Youu dont know jack sh*t.
call it like i see it

Republic, MO

#65 May 15, 2011
excoworker wrote:
How is it a 40+ yr old woman can continue to use drugs, get a lpn license and continue for her RN? How can she fight for her kids from their father with continued drug charges throughout the process(answer: Over $170,000 from her parents)? Now, her daughter is getting in trouble with drug offenses? The grandparents either are trying to save their own reputation by feeding $$ to keep things quiet or they dont see the big picture that they havent only taught their daughter that money can fix everything, and worsen your drug problem but now they are passing it on to their own grandchildren? I guess they dont see the big picture of they are basically killing them. If you ask them, "oh, no she is doing great now!. Blind?
She is a manipulator, and uses anything for her own benefit. Including them. Now, she raising her kids to be the exact same way. I pitty those kids. I say if they have any heart for their grandchildren they would pull the cord and leave them dry of funds.
She is an EPIC FAIL lets see - has she A) lost another job B) switched gender roles again or C) contributed to the delinquenscy of another minor.....or D ) all of the above
the answer is

United States

#66 May 15, 2011
The answer is D!
meagan delling

United States

#67 May 16, 2011
hi. Im meagan. Idk if any of you actually KNOW my family. But were not bad people. Were not all twaked out like you think or say we are. Talk to us about what you think. Not post it on here. We have issues yes, but what family doesnt? my dad is a good guy. Hes disables from a head injury and has NEVER molested anyone! so please back off. You dont know anything about us unless youve lived our lives.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#68 May 16, 2011
Come on people... PLEASE... back off and leave this thread and this family alone, you have said what you wanted to say so stop beating a dead horse... Wether any of this be true or false, i do not know but who the hell are you to judge, you are not GOD! I am a sinner, all of us are sinners. wether it be a lie we told or some one who is a murderer or those of you who are passing judgement... a sin is a fkn sin no matter how you look at it and right now you people are making me sick with all this gossip and judgement wich makes you no better than ANYONE else!!! Missy, best of luck to you and your family, ignore this shyt and if you have a relationship with GOD just continue that relationship and may he heal you and bring peace to your life because that is what only he can do for us, ALL of US if we want it and ask for it! PEACE and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
Bad Chicken

Branson, MO

#69 May 16, 2011
Lesa Eberle wrote:
Come on people... PLEASE... back off and leave this thread and this family alone, you have said what you wanted to say so stop beating a dead horse... Wether any of this be true or false, i do not know but who the hell are you to judge, you are not GOD! I am a sinner, all of us are sinners. wether it be a lie we told or some one who is a murderer or those of you who are passing judgement... a sin is a fkn sin no matter how you look at it and right now you people are making me sick with all this gossip and judgement wich makes you no better than ANYONE else!!! Missy, best of luck to you and your family, ignore this shyt and if you have a relationship with GOD just continue that relationship and may he heal you and bring peace to your life because that is what only he can do for us, ALL of US if we want it and ask for it! PEACE and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
species as Melissa Marsh. She's and unft mother , an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of her. Melissa has all the appeal of a hemorrhoid. She is vile and worthless.
Melissa Marsh

United States

#70 May 16, 2011
I am so glad i'm a source of entertainment for all of you.
wiggley
#71 Jun 2, 2011
Kayla Delling wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk who the f*ck youu are, buut thats my DAD your talking about. My dad may not be hte best, buut he suure as h*ll didnt molest his neice or wtfe youu are talking about. Stfu. Youu dont know jack sh*t.
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your family has kept many things from you concerning your father. I was there at your Grandma and Grandpa's house one year when Joan's side of the family gathered for Christmas dinner. I saw the way your cousin, Mandy, sat on his lap wearing a short skirt when hen she was a teen, grinding her slutty c*nt and a$$ all over him, he had his hands in his "lap" under her, she reached behind her and grabbed his junk and both had huge grins on their faces. When he tickled her sides he always managed to grab a handfull of boob. I caught them kissing in the bathroom there, in the little nook where the door is next to the shower leading to Don and Joan's bedroom. It is time the truth comes out. You remember those nights when Mandy stayed over at your house for a short visit? Well, my dear, what exactly do you think happened when the lights went out?

I am very sorry to hear about your dad's accident, I wouldn't wish that type of thing on anyone. I think your mom is a good woman who has in the past made mistakes. But then again, none of us are perfect.
whaaaa

United States

#72 Jun 2, 2011
REALLY?!
wow

Republic, MO

#73 Jun 3, 2011
wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your family has kept many things from you concerning your father. I was there at your Grandma and Grandpa's house one year when Joan's side of the family gathered for Christmas dinner. I saw the way your cousin, Mandy, sat on his lap wearing a short skirt when hen she was a teen, grinding her slutty c*nt and a$$ all over him, he had his hands in his "lap" under her, she reached behind her and grabbed his junk and both had huge grins on their faces. When he tickled her sides he always managed to grab a handfull of boob. I caught them kissing in the bathroom there, in the little nook where the door is next to the shower leading to Don and Joan's bedroom. It is time the truth comes out. You remember those nights when Mandy stayed over at your house for a short visit? Well, my dear, what exactly do you think happened when the lights went out?
I am very sorry to hear about your dad's accident, I wouldn't wish that type of thing on anyone. I think your mom is a good woman who has in the past made mistakes. But then again, none of us are perfect.
You seem to be the only one there that day that saw anything of that nature happen..... I wonder why? Maybe your just full of shit, no I know your full of shit! Mandy never spent the night at Brian and Melissa's house. They all lived in Springfield. Mandy lived with her mother and went to Ronnie's on weekends. Nice try to stir up shit though. Get a life dumbass!! It's people like you that need to try to live your own little miserable life and stay out of others! Sorry your story holds no Merritt and nobody else there that would back you up. At least they are not piers like you!
star dust

United States

#74 Jun 5, 2011
Melissa Marsh is one of the most disgusting people to walk foot in West Plains. What kind of a person feels "OK" with supplying for minors? Alch. Weed. Meth. It's horrifying to know that you can't trust your kid's around a "wonderful parent." It's disturbing to think of how Melissa think's she is helping out by giving the kids "slack" or "freedom" just because she is handing drugs out like candy. But at the end of the day thinks it's okay because she supplies a house for them to come down at. This is a woman who may it through school and is supposed to be a helping hand, OR WAS UNTIL SHE GOT FIRED, to our community. Kid's talk all the time about how much she help's them and to some degree she does supply food and shelter. But in 10 years when all of these kids TRY start their lives they will realize what a peice of sh*t she truly is. WHY DOES THE LAW THINK ITS OKAY?! DO THEY NOT SEE WHAT GOES ON AT HER HOUSE?!
Underdunk

West Plains, MO

#75 Jun 5, 2011
star dust wrote:
. WHY DOES THE LAW THINK ITS OKAY?! DO THEY NOT SEE WHAT GOES ON AT HER HOUSE?!
Because her parents are loaded.
Sandy Beach

Nixa, MO

#76 Jun 5, 2011
Guys back off this Family. Every body has there past but you all don't need to keep running your mouth about them. This family is one of the best family there is....When my Grandpa killed his self they open there house to let our family have somewhere to go until they got my grandparents house clean up.

Plus the kids don't need to see their parent being bashed on here.....
Sandy Beach

Nixa, MO

#77 Jun 5, 2011
Underdunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Because her parents are loaded.
Sorry but her parents aren't load...Yes I do know are parents..They lived by my Grandparents for years..And the best people you could ask for...Missy keep your chin up girl
Krefle

West Plains, MO

#78 Jun 5, 2011
Sandy Beach wrote:
Guys back off this Family. Every body has there past but you all don't need to keep running your mouth about them. This family is one of the best family there is....When my Grandpa killed his self they open there house to let our family have somewhere to go until they got my grandparents house clean up.
Plus the kids don't need to see their parent being bashed on here.....
The kids need to stop driving around high and wrecking cars.
peach

United States

#79 Jun 8, 2011
HaHa. Melissa sucks!
Thats Funny

West Plains, MO

#80 Jun 8, 2011
Sandy Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but her parents aren't load...Yes I do know are parents..They lived by my Grandparents for years..And the best people you could ask for...Missy keep your chin up girl
To the common eye that is what you would think huh. Apparently, when their other daughter Debbie passed away, she left them and Missy a big chunk. Something like a million bucks. Im sure Missys chunk is gone and has been for awhile. Who knows, the parent's $$ might be too with all the money for cars, bills and legal fees they have tossed Missy's way.But, the last time I had heard, they were still doing pretty damn good still living in their make-shift home.
wow

Republic, MO

#81 Jun 11, 2011
Thats Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
To the common eye that is what you would think huh. Apparently, when their other daughter Debbie passed away, she left them and Missy a big chunk. Something like a million bucks. Im sure Missys chunk is gone and has been for awhile. Who knows, the parent's $$ might be too with all the money for cars, bills and legal fees they have tossed Missy's way.But, the last time I had heard, they were still doing pretty damn good still living in their make-shift home.
They also took Debbie's widowed husband to court in Kansas to take away his & Debbie's house & kick him out of it! The cash & jewelry weren't enough, they wanted it all & leave him on the street!?!? What kind of people do that to their own son- unlawful? You can answer that yourself.
wow

Republic, MO

#82 Jun 11, 2011
That should be "their own son-inlaw "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Movie Star in West Plains 5 min Haha 12
White House Rainbow Colors 26 min Deport all Repugs 6
real haunted areas/places in or around west plains (Oct '09) 1 hr Peterfitz 211
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Dump Trump 101,989
The young woman who got shot. 4 hr Independence Day 103
News Homicide victim in Howell County was wife and m... (Nov '09) 5 hr mel talbert 1,461
Air evac 5 hr Come at Me 34
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages