First Prev
of 5
Next Last
excoworker

Branson, MO

#1 Oct 10, 2010
How is it a 40+ yr old woman can continue to use drugs, get a lpn license and continue for her RN? How can she fight for her kids from their father with continued drug charges throughout the process(answer: Over $170,000 from her parents)? Now, her daughter is getting in trouble with drug offenses? The grandparents either are trying to save their own reputation by feeding $$ to keep things quiet or they dont see the big picture that they havent only taught their daughter that money can fix everything, and worsen your drug problem but now they are passing it on to their own grandchildren? I guess they dont see the big picture of they are basically killing them. If you ask them, "oh, no she is doing great now!. Blind?
She is a manipulator, and uses anything for her own benefit. Including them. Now, she raising her kids to be the exact same way. I pitty those kids. I say if they have any heart for their grandchildren they would pull the cord and leave them dry of funds.
legal Beagle

Branson, MO

#2 Oct 10, 2010
Wouldn't if be neat if posts like this one came with links to actualities? IE: arrest reports, news stories from Quill or other news papers

Drug problems do suck though and are very hard to kick. It is sad the way you have told the issues. Maybe you can direct her to a rehab location.
excoworker

Branson, MO

#3 Oct 10, 2010
Well you see, this is the convienence of Daddy's money at work. As far as the drug problem I agree, but you first have to admit you have a problem to think you need help? And then, it is probably necessary to own up that it has not been everyone else fault as to why everything has happened to you. I mean really, two exhusband (it was THEIR using as to why she did..and they always used more than her.) Then two girlfriends ..same thing "they used WAY more than her." "I had to get rid of them, because they used alot, got out of control." It was never her that had the problem. After talking to several she had dismissed, they all agreed she is a nutcase that presents herself as a goody-goody.
Kristi

Branson, MO

#4 Oct 10, 2010
Where do I start. I met this girl years ago when she starting dating my exhusband,bringing her around our son. I will say a very personable person, liked her from the start. I have to snicker at the comments, but with keeping my mouth shut. As I am no angel myself, just owning up to our own demons. Which for the most I think she has, and her business. Everyone has SOME kind of record, I dont see a thing incriminating? Odd, hell most people have piddly things..something on record?! Anyways, Missy and I have had our words. Her and I know where one another stand. We dont care for each other and I have my reasons.
What is more importantly is, instead of you blasting her, confront her..better yet let sleeping dogs lay low, if its all true she will screw herself is my thinking.
I personally dont care how ya talk about her and im keeping my opinion to my damn self, but the best way to handle these things is to let her fall (if its even true)
kab

Ozark, MO

#5 Oct 10, 2010
legal Beagle wrote:
Wouldn't if be neat if posts like this one came with links to actualities? IE: arrest reports, news stories from Quill or other news papers
Drug problems do suck though and are very hard to kick. It is sad the way you have told the issues. Maybe you can direct her to a rehab location.
thank god someone has a brain!
Regent

Republic, MO

#6 Oct 10, 2010
excoworker wrote:
How is it a 40+ yr old woman can continue to use drugs, get a lpn license and continue for her RN? How can she fight for her kids from their father with continued drug charges throughout the process(answer: Over $170,000 from her parents)? Now, her daughter is getting in trouble with drug offenses? The grandparents either are trying to save their own reputation by feeding $$ to keep things quiet or they dont see the big picture that they havent only taught their daughter that money can fix everything, and worsen your drug problem but now they are passing it on to their own grandchildren? I guess they dont see the big picture of they are basically killing them. If you ask them, "oh, no she is doing great now!. Blind?
She is a manipulator, and uses anything for her own benefit. Including them. Now, she raising her kids to be the exact same way. I pitty those kids. I say if they have any heart for their grandchildren they would pull the cord and leave them dry of funds.
She also buys cigarettes and alcohol for local minors. Her parents enable it all and sacrificed their grandkids to keep it all quiet
Regent

Republic, MO

#7 Oct 10, 2010
excoworker wrote:
Well you see, this is the convienence of Daddy's money at work. As far as the drug problem I agree, but you first have to admit you have a problem to think you need help? And then, it is probably necessary to own up that it has not been everyone else fault as to why everything has happened to you. I mean really, two exhusband (it was THEIR using as to why she did..and they always used more than her.) Then two girlfriends ..same thing "they used WAY more than her." "I had to get rid of them, because they used alot, got out of control." It was never her that had the problem. After talking to several she had dismissed, they all agreed she is a nutcase that presents herself as a goody-goody.
and some weeks she is a lesbian and moves in a woman and then a month or two later she is straight again, back and forth. basically if they can crawl through her door, she will have sex with them. She supplies the alcohol to the local teens because they boys all flirt with her and tell her how cool she is...and laugh at her behind her back
Kayla Delling

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2010
This is my mother you are talking about and obviously whoever the fuck you are, you have no clue. My mother is an outstanding woman and a role model to me and everyone around. My mom has had her problems, yes. But she has overcome all of them n sets a great example for me and my sisters. This woman does whatever she can to help us and others witout first thinking of herself. She doesnt supply minors withs anything except a place to stay, food, clean clothes, and a good environment. You dont know jack shit about my mom, her issues in the past, what shes been thru to correct those, and what has happened lately. Whoever you are, obviously your not woman ir man enough to stand upp for yourself and post your actual name so id appriciate it if youd stop running your mouth about my mother. Shes a better woman then you will ever be.
meagan delling

United States

#9 Oct 13, 2010
exactly. None of you know jack shit about our lives. So i would appriciate it if you would stop running yer mouths. Yea, as kayla said, she did have her problems. But do you honestly think she would have her lpn license if she was on drugs? no. My mom is an amazing person. And gives hand over foot. So fuck you. Idk who you are. But apparently you dont have the balls to say anything to her face. You have to start shit on here. Yea, real mature.
Kayla Delling

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2010
and if she was on drugs and a bad person n everything you say...do you think she would have custody of all 3 of her children? or be able to support a family of 4 plus the extra kids we have around from me n my sister as a single parent? or mine and my sisters friends would constantly be around? no. None of this would have happened or would happen. Stfu dumbasses.
regent

Clarkston, MI

#11 Oct 13, 2010
Kayla Delling wrote:
and if she was on drugs and a bad person n everything you say...do you think she would have custody of all 3 of her children? or be able to support a family of 4 plus the extra kids we have around from me n my sister as a single parent? or mine and my sisters friends would constantly be around? no. None of this would have happened or would happen. Stfu dumbasses.
yup her Daddy's money comes in handy for all of that.......
cover up for her all you want, her record speaks for itself
regent

Clarkston, MI

#12 Oct 13, 2010
Kayla Delling wrote:
This is my mother you are talking about and obviously whoever the fuck you are, you have no clue. My mother is an outstanding woman and a role model to me and everyone around. My mom has had her problems, yes. But she has overcome all of them n sets a great example for me and my sisters. This woman does whatever she can to help us and others witout first thinking of herself. She doesnt supply minors withs anything except a place to stay, food, clean clothes, and a good environment. You dont know jack shit about my mom, her issues in the past, what shes been thru to correct those, and what has happened lately. Whoever you are, obviously your not woman ir man enough to stand upp for yourself and post your actual name so id appriciate it if youd stop running your mouth about my mother. Shes a better woman then you will ever be.
she is scum. yes, what an example. What drugs are in YOUR system. thanks Mommy dearest for showing me the way....the way to shoot up
revelator

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Oct 13, 2010
"But do you honestly think she would have her lpn license if she was on drugs?"

wake up. sad to say, but MANY nurses and docs use. license or no.
and as for her sterling parenting, you and your sister's language don't help her case any.
this is topix, the cesspool of west plains. get used to it.
Good Luck

Onalaska, WI

#14 Oct 13, 2010
Because she's dating Rick Vermillion?
Ridiculous

United States

#15 Oct 13, 2010
All of the posts about this family Need to stop.''Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.'' I know the family, and I know what mistakes and hardships they've gone through. Missy has custody of all three of her kids, and she has fought quite a battle to turn her life around as she has. Everything her parents have done, they've done to keep the family afloat and help their grandkids. They're upstanding people in the community. Her dad is an honest, hardworking and good man. Let the teenagers make their mistakes (as we all did) and let them learn from them. Hopefully, they won't make the wrong decisions, but their mom's willingness to go back to school and work hard sets a good example. There's always going to be drama in a town the size of WP.... Just girls, remember, who you associate with is important as teenagers. Be careful of what kind of friends you have, b/c they can drag you down quickly with them. Right now it feels like those friends will always be there, but in five years, they'll still be gettin' high and not make anything of themselves. Use your brain, become somebody YOU can be proud of and ignore the the negative people! And Missy, keep your head up, and just focus on being a mom. Keep working hard, everythings gonna pay off someday and don't let anyone pull you down either! The Hell you've been through you can use to help and influence your girls and their friends. It's a slippery slope all around but I wish you all the best. All of you ignorant, busybody posters, find something important to talk about!!!(i.e. Upcoming election, rash of teen suicides, child abuse etc...)
Melissa Marsh

United States

#16 Oct 13, 2010
Are you people for real?? None of you have a clue about me and my life at this point. Yes I DID have a problem with drugs 8 yrs ago I admitted MYSELF into a rehab and got help!! I will take a drug screen any day for anyone and I guarantee I can pass it. As far as my parents are concerned I have the best parents in the world, they have done everything for our family to help show us the way to a good life. I have busted my ass to get thru my past problems and am very proud of where I am today. Not that it's anyones business but i am completely finanically self sufficient, in fact just bought my daughter a car yesterday!!!
There really is no need for me to defend myself because the people who know me know the truth. I take care of many kids who just need a place to stay or something to eat. God is ok with me and my kids are ok with me, my parents are ok wit me and I'm ok with me....NO ONE ELSE MATTERS...your words don't bother me.....
Melissa Marsh

United States

#17 Oct 13, 2010
and who the hell is rick vermillion???
Melissa Marsh

United States

#18 Oct 13, 2010
Ridiculous wrote:
All of the posts about this family Need to stop.''Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.'' I know the family, and I know what mistakes and hardships they've gone through. Missy has custody of all three of her kids, and she has fought quite a battle to turn her life around as she has. Everything her parents have done, they've done to keep the family afloat and help their grandkids. They're upstanding people in the community. Her dad is an honest, hardworking and good man. Let the teenagers make their mistakes (as we all did) and let them learn from them. Hopefully, they won't make the wrong decisions, but their mom's willingness to go back to school and work hard sets a good example. There's always going to be drama in a town the size of WP.... Just girls, remember, who you associate with is important as teenagers. Be careful of what kind of friends you have, b/c they can drag you down quickly with them. Right now it feels like those friends will always be there, but in five years, they'll still be gettin' high and not make anything of themselves. Use your brain, become somebody YOU can be proud of and ignore the the negative people! And Missy, keep your head up, and just focus on being a mom. Keep working hard, everythings gonna pay off someday and don't let anyone pull you down either! The Hell you've been through you can use to help and influence your girls and their friends. It's a slippery slope all around but I wish you all the best. All of you ignorant, busybody posters, find something important to talk about!!!(i.e. Upcoming election, rash of teen suicides, child abuse etc...)
Whoever you are Thank You.....
Melissa Marsh

United States

#19 Oct 13, 2010
regent wrote:
<quoted text>
yup her Daddy's money comes in handy for all of that.......
cover up for her all you want, her record speaks for itself
I don't have a record!!!
Ridiculous

United States

#20 Oct 13, 2010
Your welcome Missy...But, seriously, don't worry about what Anyone on here is saying about you. Many of the people that sit around and start things about people on Topix have no life. I pity them. The fact that they have nothing better to do than to sit around and start gossip about people and their families is sad. There are so many issues today to get passionate about and stand up against, and this is not one of them. You and your daughters will all be okay. Trust in God, and he'll help you do what's best for your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last local Pearl Harbor survivor laid to rest 3 hr Police State 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr TrailerTrash Repu... 100,347
Barack HUSSEIN Obama 6 hr D alumni 27
Goodbye Internet, Hello ObamaNet 7 hr Police State 1
Information on Elizabeth 7 hr Curious 417 1
Can you rap? 9 hr grave digger 4
make WHAT happen here 10 hr grave digger 8
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:18 pm PST

NFL 1:18PM
Rams reportedly release DT Kendall Langford
Bleacher Report 1:28 PM
Kendall Langford Reportedly Released by Rams: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
ESPN 2:24 PM
Rams cut DT Langford in cost-cutting move
Bleacher Report 4:55 PM
Rams Would Waste Opportunity by Not Trading Bradford
Yahoo! Sports 5:36 PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson