Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

West Plains, MO

#2 May 23, 2011
angel wrote:
www.dutchsinse.com/blog This guy has been right on. Check it out for yourselves. They are trying to set off the earthquake which will be around the first or second week of June.
Wow! Your are Dumb
weathergrl

United States

#3 May 24, 2011
I checked out the site...very interesting!
You are

Branson, MO

#4 May 24, 2011
weathergrl wrote:
I checked out the site...very interesting!
You are the same person as "angel". LOL Of COURSE you checked it out, silly nut! LOL

Since: May 11

Plumerville, AR

#5 May 24, 2011
That damn thing was so dumb who ever the hell told us about that is dumb.

But i do feel sorry for Joplin and all of the people who died.

May they rest in peace

Since: Jul 10

Mayberry

#6 May 24, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Your are Dumb
I agree with you.......
Well

Fordland, MO

#7 May 24, 2011
This is just the sort of ignorance I'd expect to see in the West Plains forum. Speaks to the type that visit topix on a regular basis.
Pecos Bull

Eldridge, MO

#8 May 24, 2011
ER, I mean Bill.
Hemingway

West Plains, MO

#9 May 24, 2011
HAARP was awesome. Muse performed really well. Didn't know they caused a tornado though...
what the ___

Jonesboro, AR

#10 May 24, 2011
Haarp broadcasts radio waves at the ionosphere. There is no way they can cause earthquakes with radio waves. It's an internet myth. They can make a storm cloud grow by heating the air above it, but they can't create and control tornados.
local

Ozark, MO

#11 May 24, 2011
angel wrote:
www.dutchsinse.com/blog This guy has been right on. Check it out for yourselves. They are trying to set off the earthquake which will be around the first or second week of June.

You are seriously an idiot.

Can you tell me when the next volcano will erupt?
Can you tell me when the next hurrican will be?
When the Sea will part and we can walk thru the middle?
When we will have a female president?
When I will win 1 million in the Lottery (so I know when to buy the ticket and can you PLEASE tell me the numbers too)
Can you tell me what Lady GaGa will wear next (maybe grass)?
weathergrlnotang el

United States

#12 May 24, 2011
Nothing wrong with checking out other point of views if you dont open ur mind you are a dumbass
Tina B

Kailua, HI

#13 May 25, 2011
Chemtrails and HAARP are the cause of the severe weather. why are all the recent bad earthquakes exactly 6.2 miles deep?
why did Bill Gates and George Soros invest heavily in stock of Monsanto? Because Monsanto has patented an aluminum resistent seed. Chemtrails lay down aluminum particles in our atmosphere. HAARP heats up those particles with the radio waves, causing severe weather. Google it all.
The media owned by these people deletes this info when you try to get it out to many people. Why has Gates invested in a doomsday seed vault in the artic?

here is a question and answer from a guy who is anonymous, and apparently just committed suicide,

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/shieldpro...

nevertheless gave some very very informative answers as to what it is that is happening up there. i've seen spraying daily when clear enough to see it. surely it's going on when you cant see it either. scroll down and you'll find the q & a session
NWO Buster

Lexington, KY

#14 May 26, 2011
You people who don't belive in weather modification are nothin but stupid f-u cking Missouri ass/ holes. This was a Huricane over land cuased by a Comet that went into the SUN MAY 11, which caused Massive SOLAR FLARES which caused this storm along with Haarp not think about that you idiots.
The Analyst

Cameron, MO

#15 May 26, 2011
You can try to warn them, but they just won't listen. They'll go like sheep to the FEMA camp because they have not prepared. At my house we have 1 year of food and water, solar and wind power.

And if you don't believe the New Madrid is about to pop - why did the gov't order several million MREs and underwater body bags? I didn't understand the underwater body bags until they flooded the region.

One last thing - Joplin has 1 Fema Recovery Center. There are already 6 in place in the New Madrid area, and nothing has even happened yet.
Seriously

Walnut Shade, MO

#17 May 30, 2011
Tommy wrote:
www.blacklistednews.com for the real stuff.
Also known as "The National Enquirer"! LOL READ ALL ABOUT IT....Alien abducts beagle hound and teaches it to fly the space ship. Beagle lands safely in his master's back yard! LOL
David Howard

Bartlesville, OK

#18 May 31, 2011
unknown

Rockaway Beach, MO

#20 Jun 15, 2011
angel wrote:
Where's your earthquake, Mr. Camping? Is it a day late, or is it coming in three months, too?
The geologist

North Palm Beach, FL

#22 Jul 18, 2011
what the ___ wrote:
Haarp broadcasts radio waves at the ionosphere. There is no way they can cause earthquakes with radio waves. It's an internet myth. They can make a storm cloud grow by heating the air above it, but they can't create and control tornados.
. Reply; if you believe that you are definitely wrong. Powerfully radio. Waves including wifi controlled by a most powerful remote controlled entity can make an entire continent disappear as the disappearing lakes are certain regionals the mass murder of wild life ad was done in Arkansas, Louisiana, Italy , nicaraugua and Chili. It can also cause massive earthquakes for instance Haiti,oklahoma,chilling, tennesse, th
e dakotas, va,fl, alabama. Shri lanka, Thailand,pakistan ro name a few. Radio waves can also cause massive massive feeezes and create massive sinkholes allowing large bodies of water to disappear over night! The only defense against this massive weather control is full grown healthy trees and forests and minimization of portable ldevices and laser controlled electronics. Hope this educated the community today . Plant a tree today in your community.
The geologist

North Palm Beach, FL

#23 Jul 18, 2011
Reply; if you believe that haarp is a myth you are definitely wrong. Topic such as this one is serious and very real! Nothing to joke about. Powerfully radio. Waves including wifi controlled by a most powerful remote controlled entity can make an entire continent disappear as the disappearing lakes are certain regionals the mass murder of wild life ad was done in Arkansas, Louisiana, Italy , nicaraugua and Chili. It can also cause massive earthquakes for instance Haiti,oklahoma,chilling, tennesse, th
e dakotas, va,fl, alabama. Shri lanka, Thailand,pakistan ro name a few. Radio waves can also cause massive massive feeezes and create massive sinkholes allowing large bodies of water to disappear over night! The only defense against this massive weather control is full grown healthy trees and forests and minimization of portable ldevices and laser controlled electronics. Hope this educated the community today . Plant a tree today in your community.
The geologist

North Palm Beach, FL

#24 Jul 18, 2011
The geologist | 6 min ago
what the ___ wrote:
. Reply; if you believe that you are definitely wrong. Powerfully radio. Waves including wifi controlled by a most powerful remote controlled entity can make an entire continent disappear as the disappearing lakes are certain regionals the mass murder of wild life ad was done in Arkansas, Louisiana, Italy , nicaraugua and Chili. It can also cause massive earthquakes for instance Haiti,Oklahoma, Chili, Tennessee, the Dakotas, Virginia, Alabama Shri lanka, Thailand,Pakistan to name a few. Radio waves can also cause massive massive freezes and droughts! It also creates massive sinkholes allowing large bodies of water to disappear over night! The only defense against this massive weather control is full grown healthy trees and forests and minimization of portable devices and laser controlled electronics.planting sting trees globally will stop this massive weapon especially since Atlantis will be dismantled. Hope this educated the community today . Plant a tree today in your community.
Report this post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dominic (Jun '14) 4 hr Jade007 24
GoAhead 4 hr hahaha 2
Huge Waste of Your $$$$$. 4 hr hahaha 14
Snitches 5 hr Jade007 2
heather smotherman 6 hr Asking 4
Go DEMOCRATS 7 hr the GOPee is DEAD 4
mar a lago 12 hr Creasy Bear 6

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance