tfdd

Garnett, KS

#22 Mar 5, 2013
Hopefully topix will get sued again
Judge

West Plains, MO

#23 Mar 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> mmm There are police reports, eyewitnesses and Greg confessed, what more proof would one need
Ah, my crap stirring uneducated friend, anyone can fill out a police report. That does not make it factual. You can go down and ask for a report to be filed that you saw aliens performing oral sex in your backyard, and they will take the report just to get your psycho self out of the station.

I saw no one named Greg confessing on the video.

Maryland Heights, MO

#24 Mar 5, 2013
Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, my crap stirring uneducated friend, anyone can fill out a police report. That does not make it factual. You can go down and ask for a report to be filed that you saw aliens performing oral sex in your backyard, and they will take the report just to get your psycho self out of the station.
I saw no one named Greg confessing on the video.
Thank you for your education on this issue. I believe everyone that will be just a bit dumber after reading such non sense.
Judge

Ozark, MO

#25 Mar 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for your education on this issue. I believe everyone that will be just a bit dumber after reading such non sense.
You mean watching the video? I agree. I certainly felt like I lost a couple of points watching it - and for someone like you that could be a tragic loss!
Barney Stinson

Germany

#26 Mar 6, 2013
Do any of the female staffers do tricks with vegetables in inappropriate places?
praise god

Maryland Heights, MO

#27 Mar 7, 2013
Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean watching the video? I agree. I certainly felt like I lost a couple of points watching it - and for someone like you that could be a tragic loss!
Im sure you did. The video was no doubt over your head and thats why you dont get it.

Maryland Heights, MO

#28 Mar 7, 2013
RussellG wrote:
Its not that Ramey has a lot of haters. They are just a bunch of a-holes to work for. I know a few people that work at the one in town. The stories I hear from them I do not doubt anything anyone has to say about that store.
please elaborate. Im sure we would all like to know
Freakishly Attractive Gal

West Plains, MO

#29 Mar 7, 2013
I don't even shop at Ramey's anymore! The tiny manager with the dark complexion who always wears black looks SINISTER!

Maryland Heights, MO

#30 Mar 7, 2013
Freakishly Attractive Gal wrote:
I don't even shop at Ramey's anymore! The tiny manager with the dark complexion who always wears black looks SINISTER!
yes I have heard some stories about the people thier
a question

Willow Springs, MO

#31 Mar 7, 2013
What Ramey's are you all speaking of ? Not in West plains right ??
hhhhhhhh

Ozark, MO

#32 Mar 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Your an idiot!! There is lots of proof and witnesses. As far as your statement on the other forum. Save your legal advice for someone who needs it. I certainly do not!!
Wrong person tool. What you need to do is let go of the fact that you are just gaybashing some poor manager. So what if he is gay you tool? Grow up. None of this happened and your freaking know it.

Maryland Heights, MO

#33 Mar 8, 2013
hhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong person tool. What you need to do is let go of the fact that you are just gaybashing some poor manager. So what if he is gay you tool? Grow up. None of this happened and your freaking know it.
There is plenty of witnesses and evidence to say you are wrong. Thank you for your post.
wow

Ozark, MO

#34 Mar 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There is plenty of witnesses and evidence to say you are wrong. Thank you for your post.
if you have all this evidence and witnesses, why not sue? All of you "victims" would never have to work again and ramey's would be taught a very expensive lesson. Gather all your "evidence" and "witnesses" and go to a lawyer. All you are doing here is a smear campaign. Also you don't seem to understand how the sexual harassment laws work.

Maryland Heights, MO

#35 Mar 9, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
if you have all this evidence and witnesses, why not sue? All of you "victims" would never have to work again and ramey's would be taught a very expensive lesson. Gather all your "evidence" and "witnesses" and go to a lawyer. All you are doing here is a smear campaign. Also you don't seem to understand how the sexual harassment laws work.
I do understand the laws and thank you for your comment

Maryland Heights, MO

#36 Mar 9, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome to elaborate if you would like.
wow

Ozark, MO

#37 Mar 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> You are welcome to elaborate if you would like.
i wouldn't do it properly. seriously, gather all your witnesses and evidence and go see a lawyer. they can help you more than a random topix person (me) ever could. Can you not see how you are killing your point by going to all these topix sites and doing this?

Look, if you really went through this then I am sad for you. But if you are just smearing some dude, you guys have got to be the biggest cowards on the planet.

Maryland Heights, MO

#38 Mar 9, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
i wouldn't do it properly. seriously, gather all your witnesses and evidence and go see a lawyer. they can help you more than a random topix person (me) ever could. Can you not see how you are killing your point by going to all these topix sites and doing this?
Look, if you really went through this then I am sad for you. But if you are just smearing some dude, you guys have got to be the biggest cowards on the planet.
Hey my friend, Although I can understand your point of view because of the spectator position your in. This is a public safety issue and thats what the video is intended to do. However much evidence has been aquired which would not be available by any other means and victims,witnesses and unlawful acts in other towns have been identified as a result.
If this was a local issue there would be a local solution,however this is a company problem and this company does business in many towns. So we must be willing to explore all the possible connections and place them in the evidental record. Imagine yourself looking at a golf ball sized picture instead of the universe sized reality that really exist. Your advice is good however it is based only on the small amount of testimony that we have released which does not explain the entire story. I hope this helps place everything into perspective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott NFL 1 hr saw the footage 134
Grave digger 4 hr Hill Trash for Trump 17
nfl boycott 7 hr Hill Trash for Trump 45
How tall is the head Zizzer football coach? 11 hr No ones concern 8
Kayla delling 17 hr Gavan 9
Domestic Assault on Catalina Fri RNC Rightwing NUT... 2
Most disgusting people Fri Treason to suppor... 37

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance