mo ramey grocery store -white house ...

mo ramey grocery store -white house petition

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Maryland Heights, MO

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Ramey grocery store is owned and operated by RPCS, Pyramid Foods a Missouri Company. The video below is Shocking and should be seen by every citizen in the community before your next visit. For safety reasons I also recommend that you avoid visiting if possible. Due to the many civil right's violations we have asked President Obama to direct the Dept of Justice to investigate RPCS, Pyramid Foods for unlawful acts. We have asked that they speak with all 3000 employees to search for other victims of unlawful acts. Please watch the video and find it in your heart to sign the petition so that we can help protect the public from future unlawful acts.
a must see Video Link:

&fe ature=youtu.be

White House petition:

http://wh.gov/wSdR

If you or someone you know has had an issue at Please contact the Missouri Commission on Human Rights and file a complaint. This will give the Dept of Justice an evidential record and it may be helpful in their investigation.

http://labor.mo.gov/mohumanrights/File_Compla...

If you are a past or present employee file a complaint with the EEOC.

https://egov.eeoc.gov/eas/

the ramey in the video is new madrid
Yeah

Ozark, MO

#2 Mar 2, 2013
I can't decide if Rameys has a lot of haters or just the same one that keeps posting.

Maryland Heights, MO

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Watch the video and you might be one as well.
bud

Ozark, MO

#4 Mar 2, 2013
I watched it, terrible.. Is it the store in WP? If so my family will not be doing their shopping there anymore.

Maryland Heights, MO

#5 Mar 2, 2013
The store is in New Madrid, however the one in west plains is owned by the same company. I have talked with the upper management, and I strongly believe they have the same issues throughout the company. So if you do have another option it may save you the heartache of an issue like this,
Join the Club

Cameron, MO

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Women have been dealing with this type of behavior from men for centuries.

Why didn't you just quit?
Why didn't you just walk away?
Maybe you somehow dressed so that you were more appealing to him.
Did you enjoy it?
Maybe you said or did something that would be interpreted that you invited or encouraged the behavior.
Describe the encounter(s) in as much detail, and explicitly as you can remember.

These are just a few of the types of questions we girls and women get to answer after being raped, molested or otherways sexually abused.

Many times Law Enforcement doesn't talk to the perpetrator because they thought that the women 'deserved' what they got because of how they may have answered any one of the above questions.

Think about it.
Sweaty Guy

Branson, MO

#7 Mar 2, 2013
I'm taking my milk back I just bought there!
Yeah

Ozark, MO

#8 Mar 2, 2013
I didn't watch the video.
What does it consist of?

Maryland Heights, MO

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
I didn't watch the video.
What does it consist of?
homosexual managers attacking people including minors

Maryland Heights, MO

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Join the Club wrote:
Women have been dealing with this type of behavior from men for centuries.
Why didn't you just quit?
Why didn't you just walk away?
Maybe you somehow dressed so that you were more appealing to him.
Did you enjoy it?
Maybe you said or did something that would be interpreted that you invited or encouraged the behavior.
Describe the encounter(s) in as much detail, and explicitly as you can remember.
These are just a few of the types of questions we girls and women get to answer after being raped, molested or otherways sexually abused.
Many times Law Enforcement doesn't talk to the perpetrator because they thought that the women 'deserved' what they got because of how they may have answered any one of the above questions.
Think about it.
yes I agree, women have been dealing with an unfair situation,and cant always get the help they deserve

Maryland Heights, MO

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Sweaty Guy wrote:
I'm taking my milk back I just bought there!
I would probably do that as well.
RussellG

United States

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Its not that Ramey has a lot of haters. They are just a bunch of a-holes to work for. I know a few people that work at the one in town. The stories I hear from them I do not doubt anything anyone has to say about that store.
travelin man

Fargo, ND

#13 Mar 3, 2013
I'd much rather give my money to rameys then Wal-Mart.
Yeah

Ozark, MO

#14 Mar 3, 2013
What goes on at this one in town? Seems to be a lot of employee turn over. But there are a few there that have been there for quite some time.

Maryland Heights, MO

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
What goes on at this one in town? Seems to be a lot of employee turn over. But there are a few there that have been there for quite some time.
No surprise there.
speechless

United States

#16 Mar 3, 2013
There's 2 that I think was born there,they've been there so long. Haha. No bashing intended by that. Trish,and Dalian, I believe is there names,oh and Marcella,If She's still there. They have worked there since I was a child,and I'm middle aged now,so can you imagine all the BS they have witnessed ? How many managers they've seen come,and go. If anything is to be known about this Rameys, they would be the ones to ask.
hhhhhhhh

Ozark, MO

#17 Mar 3, 2013
easy to post unsubstantiated slander and gossip on anonymous forum.

easy to post video on you tube

no proof

Maryland Heights, MO

#18 Mar 3, 2013
hhhhhhhh wrote:
no proof
Your an idiot!! There is lots of proof and witnesses. As far as your statement on the other forum. Save your legal advice for someone who needs it. I certainly do not!!
Judge

West Plains, MO

#19 Mar 4, 2013
It seems to be the work of about 6 disgrunteled employees. As posted, it is easy to post unsubstantiated slander and gossip.

I too see no proof. What I do see is someone getting all upset and resorting to name calling when they are challenged.
tfdd

Garnett, KS

#21 Mar 5, 2013
hhhhhhhh wrote:
no proof
Welcome to topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Psychiatrist in West Plains (Dec '10) 4 hr Holiday Ryan 56
Coast to Coast listeners Art Bell dies. 8 hr We Are Not Alone 10
Ad on here to date Arab women 10 hr Rob myanus 7
Inspector General sends criminal McCabe case to... 13 hr Obamagate 1
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 13 hr Backfire 119
Trump approval rating hit 51% 14 hr Scholar 109
More Great News 16 hr Christian Patriot 2

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages