Next Last
whatthefudge

Kansas City, KS

#1 Oct 28, 2012
What happened heard she passed away? Awful young a real tragedy
so sad

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Was curious of this as well...prayers to the family.
hmm

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Before any shit talkers get the chance to I'll just make it clear...the diabetes took her nothing else....this tragedy was Gods will. May she rest in Jesus.
suspicious

Olathe, KS

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Odd is what i think. Death by diabetes at 26??? Considering she was dating jimmy brockett who is know for drugs and her baby daddy was too before his young death as well.... I sure feel sorry for her boy!
yep

Ava, MO

#5 Oct 29, 2012
suspicious wrote:
Odd is what i think. Death by diabetes at 26??? Considering she was dating jimmy brockett who is know for drugs and her baby daddy was too before his young death as well.... I sure feel sorry for her boy!
Agreed!!!!!!!!
a friend of the family
#6 Oct 29, 2012
ashley may have had her own battles and mistakes in life BUT HER DYING HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DRUGS! HER BODY GAVE OUT ON HER. It really was due to her diabetes the drs gave her til she was 30 to live nothing more. She may have had a hard time in the past but SHE LOVED and still loves her son! She was a good person with a heart of gold im begging all who has bad things to say PLEASE dont PLEASE keep bad comments to yourself
whatth

Kansas City, KS

#7 Oct 29, 2012
suspicious wrote:
who was her babies daddy?
suspicious

Olathe, KS

#8 Oct 29, 2012
Eric Cole. And I have nothing bad to say about her just that its odd to me. Eric was a good friend of mine years ago and despite his troubles and mistakes I was deeply saddened by his death as i am hers simply for her son. That little boy is now left without parents and for his sake i hope you are right about drugs not being the cause though with medical training her drug habit in the past could very possibly added to her death at a young age.
moon child

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2012
All of you shut your mouths about this girl! How dare you talk ill of someone who just lost their life! Her family is hurting badly! Just drop it here, no more comments!
the real smh

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2012
I had a cousin who lost her life To diabetes when she was around Ashley's age. It's sad, it can happen.
Truth is

United States

#11 Nov 1, 2012
When Eric died she lost a lot. She got really depressed and hated that she even had diabetes. She didn't take care of her disease properly and was hospitalized many times over it and damaged her organs bad. And just to clear something up, her toxicology report showed NOTHING AT ALL in get system not even marijuana which is why no autopsy was done. A body can only handle so much and hers survived more than most would have.
so sad

United States

#12 Nov 1, 2012
Truth is wrote:
When Eric died she lost a lot. She got really depressed and hated that she even had diabetes. She didn't take care of her disease properly and was hospitalized many times over it and damaged her organs bad. And just to clear something up, her toxicology report showed NOTHING AT ALL in get system not even marijuana which is why no autopsy was done. A body can only handle so much and hers survived more than most would have.
this is such a sad story. I pray for God to comfort her family, and to always walk beside her child,and always let the child feel the love of his parents. So unfair
Jehova

Pasadena, CA

#13 Nov 2, 2012
moon child wrote:
All of you shut your mouths about this girl! How dare you talk ill of someone who just lost their life! Her family is hurting badly! Just drop it here, no more comments!
She was a filthy fornicator who deserved to die.
Happy Feet

Hutchinson, KS

#14 Nov 2, 2012
Jehova wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a total A@$!!!!
Alethia

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2012
u know when the one u love dies ur whole world is messed up. she loved her son with all of her heart and no matter any of the bull crap drugs anyone is on, none of us is any better from the next. we all have our own battles we r fighting. ashley has been fighting this crap for years now and it was finally her time to leave. she wasnt a saint by no means and none of us r. but she did have a good heart from when i was around her. rip beautiful lady. u will b missed by so many but never forgotten!!!!!
anonymous

United States

#16 Nov 2, 2012
Jehova wrote:
<quoted text>
you sick twisted,fkd in the head piece of total sht! Youl find your way to hell sooner than you think for making a comment like that. OMG how can anyone be so fkd up!
Jehova

West Covina, CA

#17 Nov 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> you sick twisted,fkd in the head piece of total sht! Youl find your way to hell sooner than you think for making a comment like that. OMG how can anyone be so fkd up!
Obviously another lying fornicator
Sad Curious

Clements, CA

#18 Nov 11, 2012
I saw her Facebook, pretty sad. How did the Cole brother and sister both die so young? I hope their son gets access to all this online stuff one day, minus the freaks
reality

San Jose, CA

#19 Mar 23, 2013
Eric Cole died in a car accident as well as his sister. Ashley was not on drugs when she passed. She didn't take care of her disease properly and destroyed her organs. Her son is being very well taken care of.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#20 Mar 23, 2013
Jehova wrote:
<quoted text>
this is why people turn away from the christian church,,,what a peice of scum to say this but then again,,,look what state is under the jahova name,,,the birth place of lefties who beleive a space ship is coming and if you pay enough money you can learn the secrets and the home of the frozen heads science that in the hope of being un-frozen in the future to live again,,,what ya gunna do?,,,your a freakin head,,, and the botox medicine which turns your face into looking like a freakish lion,,,thank GOD here in the midwest GOD still exist,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny News: Fox News Sucks Again 29 min Moon Raker 1
oh my goodness 44 min Moon Raker 1
Hey GOPee BLOODBATH 1 hr Moon Raker 1
True or False? (Dec '15) 2 hr grave digger 16
Petrifying vision of future 2 hr Moon Raker 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,867
bill cosby 3 hr Moon Raker 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages