First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Info anyone

Galena, MO

#1 Dec 3, 2009
What exactly is K2 and why it illegal and marijuana isn't?
info

Ozark, MO

#2 Dec 3, 2009
K2 Incenses are made from a unique blend of rare botanicals and extracts.

It is not intended to be smoked - it has no maijuana in it - lots of things can be abused if one wants to but that does not make it illegal only stupid - incenses are for aroma only not smoking - these kids that smoke it would try to smoke most household products - we cannot protect them from themselves only educate
Bob Marleyyy

Ozark, MO

#3 Dec 3, 2009
well, i know lots about it. K2 is a prefectly Legal incense stick, that you smoke to get the same effects of marijuana. but wayyyyyyy cheaper and actually legal. Do not smoke it. it kills people. just to inform youu. it has killed more pepole than any kind of drug has.
Thayer Democrat

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 3, 2009
Glue is just glue until some idiot squirts it into a paper bag and inhales the vapor to get high, frankly I think that kind of action is natures way of reducing the mentally defectives in the human race, evolution at work.
Blasphemer

Cross Timbers, MO

#5 Dec 3, 2009
Thayer Democrat wrote:
Glue is just glue until some idiot squirts it into a paper bag and inhales the vapor to get high, frankly I think that kind of action is natures way of reducing the mentally defectives in the human race, evolution at work.
LMFAO! social darwinism.
Thayer Democrat

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 3, 2009
You want social darwinism just watch 15 minutes of "Jackass".
Blasphemer

Cross Timbers, MO

#7 Dec 3, 2009
Thayer Democrat wrote:
You want social darwinism just watch 15 minutes of "Jackass".
At least they're getting paid though. There is no payoff for huffing gold metal flake paint or glue.
jojo

Windsor, Canada

#8 Dec 3, 2009
Bob Marleyyy wrote:
well, i know lots about it. K2 is a prefectly Legal incense stick, that you smoke to get the same effects of marijuana. but wayyyyyyy cheaper and actually legal. Do not smoke it. it kills people. just to inform youu. it has killed more pepole than any kind of drug has.
I am curious how it kills people.Is it an allergic reaction to the herbs?? And it isn't a stick, it looks more like sawdust...and on top of that it doesn't smell good.
The Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 4, 2009
I would like to see where it has killed anyone too and also see how. Bob Marleyyy isn't that educated on this matter cause K2 isn't a stick at all. Can on man don't say you know lots about something if you don't even know what it looks like.

Since: Dec 09

Cedar Rapids, IA

#10 Dec 4, 2009
K2 has not killed anyone who has smoked it, know your facts people, it is a mild stimulant when smoked and the people who smoke it wouldnt smoke any household product ,that is just ignorant talk. 99 percent of the k2 smokers smoke cannabis. I honestly believe cannabis is safer because your actually suppose to ingest it.
thank goodness

Ozark, MO

#11 Dec 4, 2009
WPWP123 wrote:
K2 has not killed anyone who has smoked it, know your facts people, it is a mild stimulant when smoked and the people who smoke it wouldnt smoke any household product ,that is just ignorant talk. 99 percent of the k2 smokers smoke cannabis. I honestly believe cannabis is safer because your actually suppose to ingest it.
thank Doctor.... you are a Doctor right?... sounds like you know so much about k2 and marijuana.
jojo

Windsor, Canada

#12 Dec 5, 2009
I have done some research on this herbal blend. The reason it makes you feel high is that it contains a chemical that was produced in a lab study for use in place of medical marijuana.It is called JWH-018. It is only a couple of atoms off from THC. It isn't the herbs that get you "high" it is the white powder mixed in it. My guess would be that any adverse reaction would be caused by a reaction to one of the herbs since each blend contains different herbs it is hard to know what exactly they contain.I know about JWH-018 because there was an article in the Kansas City newspaper and the police had K2 tested extensively in their lab. I also have an inkling that no one has died from it yet, b/c KY3 would have been all over that in the story about the 14 yr. old boy. And I AM NOT A DOCTOR.(Just to clear that up)
Warning

West Plains, MO

#13 Dec 6, 2009
I smoked K2 3 times. The 3rd time I had probably the scariest experience of my life. I thought I was having a stroke, seizure, and heart attack all at once. I felt I was twitching so noticeably that surely the large room of people would ask me what was wrong. I asked someone if they could tell my legs were twitching. They said no, but that I just looked scared. This person had not smoked any of the mixture. I warn anyone who hasn't smoked it or is smoking it regularly that this could happen to them. I have heard 3 other accounts from friends that these same symptoms of panic, racing heart, and lock jaw have happened to them as well. I honestly texted my friends and family telling them I loved them while I was experiencing this, because I though I was going to die. No exaggeration.
i tried it

Ozark, MO

#14 Dec 7, 2009
I tried it and had a similar reaction, I've done it again without problem, if your going to do it, do it slow.

MAKE SURE NOTHING IS ON YOUR MIND!!! EXP
' "relationship problems" stress"
this will = bad trip

1, take a hit
2, wait 10 minutes
3, if you feel funny stop
4, you think you can handle more
5, take a hit.
6, repeat

I took 3 hits one right after another and it scared that crap out of me. I just wanted it over with,, please follow my advice, I wouldn't wish the feelings I had on anyone.
HAPPY

Ozark, MO

#15 Dec 7, 2009
Well I just thought it to really be stupid for the WP Quill to announce all about K2. Was just telling kids all about it. You know why can't people just keep there mounths shut and maybe there would be less happenings around here. And for one of the Quill employees to try it!! That tells you what kind of employees are there. No wonder there isn't anything in the paper anymore there all wacked...That was sooo unprfessional...
Mee

United States

#16 Dec 7, 2009
I smoke it everytime i can; I love it and u will too
Sam I Am

Chanute, KS

#17 Dec 7, 2009
HAPPY wrote:
Well I just thought it to really be stupid for the WP Quill to announce all about K2. Was just telling kids all about it. You know why can't people just keep there mounths shut and maybe there would be less happenings around here. And for one of the Quill employees to try it!! That tells you what kind of employees are there. No wonder there isn't anything in the paper anymore there all wacked...That was sooo unprfessional...
LOL...in their article, the Quill even told of one place you can buy it. Real bright Frank Martin (the turd)...er I mean (the third).
Arff

Scranton, AR

#18 Dec 7, 2009
HAPPY wrote:
They say they tried it twice,,,,LOL,,yet mention that once, it worked on a migraine. Methinks the Quill has reached new depths.
Mindy

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Dec 7, 2009
I must say it's good. Be slow and live life with a smile. IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!
i tried it

Ozark, MO

#20 Dec 7, 2009
,,,, I as well thought the Quill made a poor judgment call... I just love our neck of the woods

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite 70's Album 1 hr Creasy Bear 33
Happy Thanksgiving 4 hr Dincas 81
OHHHHH NO part 2 5 hr YoureAHypocrite 1
Howell County DA AND JUDGE 5 hr gotv 2
Another Statue Removal 6 hr Ms Holloway 1
BeautifulAquarium 7 hr Ramsey Bolton 1
Happening today 7 hr Ramsey Bolton 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance