Since: Sep 12

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Truth I will let you whisper sweet nothings in my ear sounds like u know how to turn a women on but first what is ur shoe size
newreader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

If a manager named ED brings in a new girl named STAR, watch out!! They are thieves & he beats the shit out of them if they don't do what he says or won't sleep with him!!!!! Just a warning
Norton

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

newreader wrote:
If a manager named ED brings in a new girl named STAR, watch out!! They are thieves & he beats the shit out of them if they don't do what he says or won't sleep with him!!!!! Just a warning
There better be somebody named Star. It's practically a requirement.

Since: Dec 12

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

business owner wrote:
There is a new place of entertainment opening soon. Look for "Gentlemen's Delights" just outside of West Plains. It's going to be good.
what kind of women they going to have dance in west plains' the big ugly milk jugs' or? aint no women here to dance there' i definitely wouldnt go to see the women of walmart'
Democrat

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

PertNear wrote:
<quoted text> what kind of women they going to have dance in west plains' the big ugly milk jugs' or? aint no women here to dance there' i definitely wouldnt go to see the women of walmart'
down a few beers real fast and they all look really sexy or hold your breath and down a few shots of some kind of whiskey then a beer and they really really look sexy or down a few whiskey shots then a few beers then stand up and have a buddy spin you around in circls real fast and they really really really look sexy. good luck and remember, have fun.hehehehehe
longfellow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

44 DDD lanton wrote:
It will be open soon.....I'm the first in line for a job....I'm 26 and got a rockin body...
hit me up 44 ddd
longfellow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

44 DDD lanton wrote:
I am all woman hun......and you didn't deny you are little.....you probably need a magnify glass and tweezers to jerk off
44 ddd give me a hollar and i will show u wat a cowboy from the country can do
Norton

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

longfellow wrote:
<quoted text> hit me up 44 ddd
Those won't be very perky or attractive.
longfellow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

U never know. Those 44 DDD may be the best set of looking tits a man could ever see. I'd like to findout
FUall

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

longfellow wrote:
<quoted text> 44 ddd give me a hollar and i will show u wat a cowboy from the country can do
first off didn't know there was real cowboys around these parts just cow farmers, milk farmers and loggers so what you will show this top heavy lady is how to scoop cow poop, milk a cow and cut down a tree. Now lady, if you want a real west plains city boy, look me up, I won't drive you around in no tick infested woods and feilds or gravel roads, I will keep you on paved streets.
longfellow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Wow u must be from the city FUall. I think u need to get out and open ur eyes cuz these farmers and cowboys that you are putting down are the hardest workers and the most honest and caring people to ever know. I'm not afraid to admit I'm from the country born and raised. U sound like u have had everything handed down to you from mommy and daddy.
FUall

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

longfellow wrote:
Wow u must be from the city FUall. I think u need to get out and open ur eyes cuz these farmers and cowboys that you are putting down are the hardest workers and the most honest and caring people to ever know. I'm not afraid to admit I'm from the country born and raised. U sound like u have had everything handed down to you from mommy and daddy.
Hard working, maybe but caring? Not so much, they all are gunna beat someones butt all the freakin time. And there are no real cowboys around these parts, just because they ware cowboy boots don't make them a cowboy. A real cowboy lives by the cowboy codes of life and live out on the range for days at a time. 1st off, there are no ranges around here and these cow farmers use 4 wheelers and most live in a trailer on their daddys land. I am from around here not the city and have only seen maybee 5 or 6 people who get into rodeo's but they still arn't real cowboys and have seen a few cowgirl barrel racers and thats about it, other then that they milk cows or fix fence for minimum wage. the only thing ever handed to me is all this bullcrap that this area has real cowboys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,752
how do you know if someone is demon possessed 15 min grave digger 95
stop bashing and putting names 32 min grave digger 10
Hardees of West Plains 46 min grave digger 35
leslie jones 3 hr silver fox 5
looking for rent ot rent to own 4 hr possibly 4
Wadey Hotel Murder of '92 (Jun '11) 7 hr Curious 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••