First Prev
of 6
Next Last
business owner

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2012
There is a new place of entertainment opening soon. Look for "Gentlemen's Delights" just outside of West Plains. It's going to be good.
Ziggy Socky

Canada

#2 Aug 11, 2012
Where? I'm guessing the old Grandma's Restaurant location.
hotdamn

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Will they serve beer?
hehehe

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2012
I bet ol' "stand up Dena" is going to allow her mikey to raid the place! Let'sp bring on the jigglers!
gooy

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2012
hehehe wrote:
I bet ol' "stand up Dena" is going to allow her mikey to raid the place! Let'sp bring on the jigglers!
nah, he'd faint first!
hilbily

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2012
Maybe he could pick his geetar and grin for the girls while they swing around the pole. Ya think? Ooh, la, la!
Good Christian

United States

#7 Aug 11, 2012
Mike will have to close it down. Isn't that his job? No good Christians are going to allow this!
Good Christian

United States

#8 Aug 11, 2012
Good Christian wrote:
Mike will have to close it down. Isn't that his job? No good Christians are going to allow this!
It's a perfectly legal business as long as rules and regs are followed. Dance for me, Honey. Oh, sorry. You were saying? After all, we need something to stimulate, the economy?
Good good Christian

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2012
Is that better? Or bad, bad Christian. Either way, I'm going to enjoy myself.
truth

Cross Timbers, MO

#11 Aug 11, 2012
I was at a strip club one time and gave the dancer a doller and asked for change and you wouldn't beleive how rude she was.HEHEHE They have many of bars around here the way it is so whats the problem with a bar that has girls dancing for people on a stage. You know they have to follow Missouri State laws and won't be full naked just topless. Then you have to concider when it opens this area won't have the top of the line strippers like you see in Vegas but will have local girls and this might be a problem in itself with the girls kinfolk around here. Now these local dancers will make a pretty good paycheck from this profession but there are many in this world and way to many around here,men an women who will preach how bad it is to the public but lay at home at night getting their freak on behind closed doors. HEHEHE. Freaks. It doesn't mean any womens ole man is going to cheat on her when they visit this place because he is coming home to you and beleive me ladies, your gunna enjoy it.HEHEHE If the Christians bitch about this bar for opening around here they might be a hypocryte because they except all the other bars that are open around here. This means a sin is a sin at either place because lust doesn't care. Now when I walk in this place for the first time and see a chubby lady with 3,4,5 or more kids from this area dancing on stage, I ain't leaving anytime soon,Boys. YEEEEHAAAAA. HEHEHE. I think people around here should think this one through because in reality a strip club in this area will cause problems.
public

Reeds Spring, MO

#12 Aug 11, 2012
truth wrote:
I was at a strip club one time and gave the dancer a doller and asked for change and you wouldn't beleive how rude she was.HEHEHE They have many of bars around here the way it is so whats the problem with a bar that has girls dancing for people on a stage. You know they have to follow Missouri State laws and won't be full naked just topless. Then you have to concider when it opens this area won't have the top of the line strippers like you see in Vegas but will have local girls and this might be a problem in itself with the girls kinfolk around here. Now these local dancers will make a pretty good paycheck from this profession but there are many in this world and way to many around here,men an women who will preach how bad it is to the public but lay at home at night getting their freak on behind closed doors. HEHEHE. Freaks. It doesn't mean any womens ole man is going to cheat on her when they visit this place beca

I onuse he is coming home to you and beleive me ladies, your gunna enjoy it.HEHEHE If the Christians bitch about this bar for opening around here they might be a hypocryte because they except all the other bars that are open around here. This means a sin is a sin at either place because lust doesn't care. Now when I walk in this place for the first time and see a chubby lady with 3,4,5 or more kids from this area dancing on stage, I ain't leaving anytime soon,Boys. YEEEEHAAAAA. HEHEHE. I think people around here should think this one through because in reality a strip club in this area will cause problems.
what problems? Just curious. I think it will carry problems too, just curious what you think they will be.

My opinion would be that no matter what we do as a community, if we want to grow our town, we have to accept that every town of size goes through pains like this. You can't keep a business out because it's not with the "public morals" of the community. The reason is simple and dirty. We need the population. It's very hard to grow a town if all you offer are what, two bars, one movie theater in a barn, and walmart? Because no big box store, or REAL specialty store will EVER be successful without population. No major manufacturer will put a real factory here, because there is NOTHING to get young couples and young singles to move here. I'm not saying a booby bar does it, but it is a necessary step towards growth.
sweet

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2012
Hope that's true but I really hope they don't hire locals. I would pay for them to keep clothes on.
truth

Cross Timbers, MO

#14 Aug 11, 2012
public wrote:
<quoted text>
what problems? Just curious. I think it will carry problems too, just curious what you think they will be.
My opinion would be that no matter what we do as a community, if we want to grow our town, we have to accept that every town of size goes through pains like this. You can't keep a business out because it's not with the "public morals" of the community. The reason is simple and dirty. We need the population. It's very hard to grow a town if all you offer are what, two bars, one movie theater in a barn, and walmart? Because no big box store, or REAL specialty store will EVER be successful without population. No major manufacturer will put a real factory here, because there is NOTHING to get young couples and young singles to move here. I'm not saying a booby bar does it, but it is a necessary step towards growth.
Got to agree with you but the problems will be,

Fighting. Between boyfreinds an girlfreinds and husbands and wives.

Sex crimes. Way more perverted acts and sex assaults.

Drunk driving. Way more then we have already in this area.

Tax evasion. This crime comes with any job that pays cash.

Now these are the problems I know will effect this area and don't agree with your part about you can't keep things out of a town that doesn't go with the flow of morals, A towns people can live anyway they decide, I don't agree with population growth without change for the bigger and better either. So to fix West Plains, I have no idea where to start with some of these people. It will be a struggle around here for change for yrs to come.
grampa

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2012
Plenty shaped up pole performers to hire around here due to crossfit popularity. it could have its own niche isntead call it grandmas and bring in the crowds from springfield that want to see senior gals not college skanks that know how to shake it. not many places like that is there?
Sexy Susan Slutmeyer

Branson, MO

#16 Aug 11, 2012
Are they still looking for dancing sluts? I need a job.
Hilton Hotema

Willow Springs, MO

#17 Aug 11, 2012
They must have to hire women from out of the area, no one will pay to see what they all have seen around here for free.
cant wait

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2012
Will they offer lap dancing?
@Fannie louise

Hollister, MO

#19 Aug 12, 2012
@Can't Wait
I hope so cause I'm VERY good at giving Lap Dances!!
truth

Cross Timbers, MO

#20 Aug 12, 2012
If it's a strip club you know damn well lap dances are part of the entertainment. Now don't forget, when a stripper gives you a lap dance she just climbed off another lap and whisperd the same sweet nothings in that guys ear she will whisper in yours,so don't go and fall in love and think your special you freakin nutjob. HEHEHE. Did you know this little tid bit of a fact, that it's all about the money and if you ain't got the money you ain't getting any honey. HEHEHE. Then when you go to the stripper and say,hey lady,I thought you loved me,I want my paycheck back,she sends the owner over with 2 big bouncers and bands you from ever coming there again. Know your facts now before you get schooled later by the school of hardknocks. HEHEHE. there is more to this story about wanting your money back part, lets just say after they throw you head first into the gravel parking lot you go and stew over it for a time then go back to the strip club and end up with 2 counts of attempted murder on the bouncers, 1 count of armed robbery of a stripper and 1 count of arsen to a buisness structure. All because you wanted to go to a strip club you knucklehead. HEHEHE. That was a made up story but I could see it happening to one of you hillfolk around here. HEHEHE
xexoticdancer

West Plains, MO

#21 Aug 12, 2012
this town needs a new club, or someone to reopen ol firehouse but a strip club here, if the girls arent local then ok go for it, otherwise it aint worth it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr MSRose 104,798
Short cute blond at Arby's? 8 hr Tired _of _ lies 13
Churches are a joke? 13 hr grave digger 10
Is Dawt Mill Dam dangerous? 15 hr sjo 6
Fun tonight 16 hr grave digger 16
Sms tracking 22 hr a woman 21
In need of a good lawyer to sue police department! Mon grave digger 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages