justsaying

Ozark, MO

#1 May 4, 2013
My husband and I were upset today. We ate at Ozark Cafe around noon. They wanted to change $3.79 for two SMALL fried eggs. The owner tried to explain her pricing but my point was you can get a dozen for a lot less. Sure she has expenses, I understand that. But she said 'the meat is more expensive part of the meal'. They charged $3.99 for a large piece of chicken and fries for the girls.
cool stuff

West Plains, MO

#2 May 4, 2013
Really???

I ate there about 9 am today. Had big 3-egg omelet, potatoes, homemade toast and several cups of coffee for less than $7.00...totally satisfied - no complaints. Low priced and superior quality!
justsaying

Ozark, MO

#3 May 4, 2013
cool stuff wrote:
Really???

I ate there about 9 am today. Had big 3-egg omelet, potatoes, homemade toast and several cups of coffee for less than $7.00...totally satisfied - no complaints. Low priced and superior quality!
My his and ordered one biscuit and gravy and two medium fried eggs.$0.95 for biscuit and gravy and $3.79 for two eggs. No joke!
Foxy Mulder

Kirbyville, MO

#4 May 4, 2013
Stay home and cook your own dozen eggs then!
Justsaying Also

Forsyth, MO

#5 May 4, 2013
I am sure the price was posted on a menu or on a board, you had a choice to order or not to order. Your probably upset because they didn't take food stamps. Trailer trash crybaby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laura ingraham 4 hr the GOPee is DEAD 7
Jobs at OMC (Jun '15) 4 hr the GOPee is DEAD 23
Happy Thanksgiving 4 hr the GOPee is DEAD 89
The McCarthy Era Revisited 6 hr Dave Twigger 8
Name That Fruit !!! 8 hr Dave Grigger 16
Rush Limbaugh 8 hr No bidy 10
Couple looking for other couples (Apr '16) 11 hr phyllis6450 32

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance