FAIR this year sucks!!!!

Posted in the West Plains Forum

justsaying

Ava, MO

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Sadly you will be wasting good money to go to the fair. Why can't this town have a bigger fair? Maybe they should stop having a fair a together?
soccergirl

Ozark, MO

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Wats there this year besides the ring of fire? It sucks every year that's y I go to watch the rodeo or go to the Springfield one
Mister Parker

Forsyth, MO

#3 Jul 15, 2013
justsaying wrote:
Sadly you will be wasting good money to go to the fair. Why can't this town have a bigger fair? Maybe they should stop having a fair a together?
Surely you jest.
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#4 Jul 15, 2013
justsaying wrote:
the grave digger knows,,,pick me,,,pick me,,,pick me,,,thank you,,, well you must of picked the grave digger for a reason,,,so this is why to your question,,,cuz the fair is big enugh for a town this size,,,if they would move the fair to the airport grounds or any larger land mass to make the fair bigger the fair will never be good enough for some,,,first we must look at what a fair is,,,,its a gathering place for freinds to meet,,,for kids to have fun,,,families to do something together,,,an excuse to eat cotton candy,,,a boy or man can try and win their sweet heart a teddy bear prize,,,a place to stare at carnie freaks without people thinking your a weirdo,,,a place to get people out of the house for the day or night,,,income for the city,,,they should never stop having the fair,,,even if the fair shrunk to the corner of broadway and missouri ave and was held in the west plains bank parking lot,,,cuz everybody deep down loves a fair,,,
Ehh

West Plains, MO

#5 Aug 11, 2013
I just wish it was cheaper. Having to pay for parking, admission, and for tickets or a $20 wrist band; it adds up very quickly.
justsaying

Ava, MO

#6 Aug 11, 2013
I heard a rumor the city has let the fair ground manager go. Maybe next year the fair will be different! And cheaper?
why

Vanzant, MO

#7 Aug 11, 2013
Ehh wrote:
I just wish it was cheaper. Having to pay for parking, admission, and for tickets or a $20 wrist band; it adds up very quickly.
there was no charge for parking but it sucked need to bring the derby back or something besides darn tracter pulls boring!!!!! They do need a new manager lets get some good things some different stuff every year same old crap and the lions club funnel cakes were awful this year mine was cold and tasted like old grease
Carny

Lenexa, KS

#8 Aug 11, 2013
If the attendance and money is low....expect to get smaller and crappier shows as time goes by. The Fair Board charges EVERYONE to get inside the gates. That just isn't done too much elsewhere and if they do charge it is usually like 3 or 5 per person. Mostly, it is free to walk in to carnival and charged admission at a gate for concerts, rodeos, derbies, whatever the majority of other county fairs.
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#9 Aug 11, 2013
let the grave digger manage next yrs fair,,,we will have double the rides for the kids for half the price,,,we will have mini mall of tents made to look like shoe stores and cloth stores for the moms,,,we will have a pole dancing contest for the dads and the dykes,,,free parking,,,2 doller at the gate for all ages,,,hundreds of park benches thru out for the older folk and people watchers,,,free water,,,extra security to keep an eye on the carnies or freaks whatever you want to call them,,,every hour on the hour bingo games with big prizes,,,beer stands,,,candy stands,,,you name it stands,,,this can all work if everyone will agree to hide all the rides,,,tents,,,beer stands,,,strippers,,,park benches,,,bingo machine and cards,,,all the big prizes,,,and everything else,,,the grave digger will go steal,,,ha haa haaa,,,all for the complainers to stop complaining already,,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,the strippers will be staying at the grave diggers crib,,,,you perverts,,,ha haa haaa
great

United States

#10 Aug 17, 2013
Monster trucks at fair grounds = success seems like they need a new president and some new board members to make the fair a lot better it was a joke good job to the people that brought the monster trucks great show take some notes board members!!!!!!!!
Ate27

Jefferson City, MO

#11 Aug 19, 2013
Proverbs 15:1
Unholy Judge

West Plains, MO

#13 Aug 19, 2013
The Fair has always been a disappointment. I almost think the people running it are a bunch of convicts. For one, some of them are on drugs and they are always either rude or picking fights with everyone. I never go, its lame as hell. I hope we never have a FAIR again, Because most of the people that attend are High and College students.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 min Obama Bitches 99,463
What the local pd arent saying about jeb33 9 min pdp 1
I warned you 14 min Carmine the clown 3
dr ulmanis -animal clinic of w p (Jun '11) 1 hr Dirty Britches 45
Childhood Indoctrination 2 hr tim 14
Who is the prettiest and richest socialite in W... 2 hr Dirty Britches 2
warning! warning! warning! 2 hr Little Stinky Dincas 10
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info