Comments
21 - 40 of 47 Comments Last updated May 5, 2013
him

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 25, 2013
 
the real smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it everyone says this same thing and say the father has no say. But the minute she has the baby then he is a low life for not being involved and having a say.
If he wears a condom then he has a say... but it's not the man that has the fetus growing in him so what say should he have??
to him

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Its really not her choice its not her body!!!It is the unborn childs body dude!and every man should have a say.
Kennedy

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 25, 2013
 
to him wrote:
Its really not her choice its not her body!!!It is the unborn childs body dude!and every man should have a say.
I completely agree, a fetus is equally as much the father as it is the mother, ethically we cannot deny a father (or even presumably a father) the right to his spawn. That is unethical.

The sucky fact of the matter is that abortion is inevitable, it is used throughout the world in magnitude. As Amercians it is good to know that people stand to argue for and against this topic. When abortion becomes "the norm" that's when we know we have problem.
agree

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 25, 2013
 
It is def not rite and the woman who walk around and talk about it who have done it talk about it like its absolutely nothing. And many do not feel guilty.. Its very sad. I guess they are spawns of satan??
the real smh

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 26, 2013
 
him wrote:
<quoted text>If he wears a condom then he has a say... but it's not the man that has the fetus growing in him so what say should he have??
Maybe if she used birth control then she has a say.....

So, if he wore a condom and she gets pregnant anyhow, then he has a say?
KJP

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 26, 2013
 
him wrote:
<quoted text>
If he wears a condom then he has a say... but it's not the man that has the fetus growing in him so what say should he have??
It takes two to make a baby and it's a sham that the courts get to decide when the father gets to see his own child. It's all about the money. First you have a lawyer suck it out of you then you have the courts saying the mother gets to suck the rest out of you all to be called a father. Women use the baby as leverage over the fathers head and when she wants to kill the baby by way of abortion the father has no say unless he hires a blood sucking lawyer to stand in front of a blood sucking judge who has no right to guide a father in his parenthood in the first place. The dumbest thing I have seen in America is when a father don't pay his child support they put the father in prison. They should put him in a work farm that makes a little money to pay it back and if he gets released and doesn't pay then he should be thrown back into the work farm not a lay around getting schooled in crimes from hardened crimanals. It's a fudged up system we have but it's better then killing a baby by way of abortion. I feel better now, Good Morning.
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

So many strongly oppose abortion but I wonder if the same people feel just as strongly against the death penalty. I have found they do not. I am now going to have some bacon and chicken abortions.
KJP

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 26, 2013
 
whatever wrote:
So many strongly oppose abortion but I wonder if the same people feel just as strongly against the death penalty. I have found they do not. I am now going to have some bacon and chicken abortions.
I oppose both abortions and the death penalty. I can't see how anyone can kill someone and it's against the law then be killed by the law. I can't see why when woman give birth then throw away the baby in a trash can it's murder but abortions arn't. I can't see how the first person who saw the chicken egg fall out of the chickens butt decide to crack it open and eat it.
potty mouth

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 26, 2013
 
gbc wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you something. Are you a christian? If so you needn't cast judgement upon others. Who the hell are you to judge someone. It is not your life or your situation. You're telling me that if a woman is sexually harassed then they shouldn't have a choice in that matter? They didn't ask for something like that to happen to them and here you are calling them worthless basically. You sound horrible! What if a girl was molested your saying she shouldn't have a choice either? I mean I understand that having an abortion as some sort of birth control is absolutely wrong without a doubt! But there are certain situations that some have no control over and you are putting them down like trash! You should be ashamed of yourself
Oh look another RETARD who thinks that every murdered baby is from rape . Goodness use some brains do some research if you know how to read and see for yourself that most MURDERED and I say MURDERED babies rather then Abortion because that is a word used to ease ones mind . Christian or No Christian has nothing to do with a belief whomever you are oh soulless one . I am not converted into any type of Religion and I still feel the same along with the 25 neighbors on my block who would rather go out on the weekends drink beer and not go to church but we don't believe in Killing kids either !! Read facts before brainwashing yourself to believe that Christians are the only people who don't believe in MURDERING CHILDREN . WOW I am sick of the rejects on here .
potty mouth

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 26, 2013
 
whatever wrote:
So many strongly oppose abortion but I wonder if the same people feel just as strongly against the death penalty. I have found they do not. I am now going to have some bacon and chicken abortions.
I don't think the death penalty is for every person who is charged for one but if someone is sentenced one for brutally raping and murdering someone , yep you can bet I can agree on it . Sick people killing children on school grounds I vouch for death penalty too and that type of murdering but above all when it comes to the death of children just give me the needle I will inject myself if permitted , I think ((CHILD MOLESTERS)) should die too . What's up with the slap on the hand , put in a safe area in the prison to be protected from the harden gangs so they won't beat them to death ? Touching a child is top along with killing them on my list for the death penalty and I don't care who agrees with me ! There is a BIG DIFFERENCE in KILLING an innocent unborn who has never done a thing wrong to anyone and killing a Murderer who also kills the heart of their family for that a double crime in my book .
potty mouth

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 26, 2013
 
Kennedy wrote:
Before anyone judges anyone for having a abortion, first understand the reasons behind it. Yes, there could be selfish motivations, but there also could be something deeper than that. I know two different girls, good girls that ended up pregnant at 15 and 16. Both girls were devastated, one lost her virginity and ended up pregnant. When they told each of their parents, the parents flipped out and told them either have an abortion or find another place to live. One of the girls, her mother was all she had, no family here in MO. Tell me, who could help a 15 year old? Only her parents. They have legal custody over their child. The girls (since they were underage) didn't get to sign any papers. They said if they had to sign the papers, they couldn't have gone through with the abortions. They each begged and pleaded with their parents, but the parents wouldn't hear them. Two babies were lost. These girls each suffer with depression and anxiety. Abortion affects everyone, except for the heartless. Their parents don't miss an ounce of sleep, while these girls cry themselves to sleep. If you want to make a stand against abortion, lets make a stand against coercion.
Although I will extend a hand of compassion on these girls for the emotions they must deal with daily but in all fairness how can you use the word (good girl) in the same sentence as (knocked up ) by 15 and 16 ? Back in the day girls continued to be girls and wasn't so fascinated on sex Lets not (act) like their choice for SEX was an accident unless they were raped and if that's the case that was horrible but to lay down naked on a bed to allow and boy penetrate you is far from being a good girl but anyways . They could have gotten help . All they had to do was call the law , the law would have taken them to a shelter because all they had to do is say their parent threatened to abandon them if they didn't (kill) their child and from there they would have been put in a safe place and if the parents chose to go to court in this matter all the girls could have done was spoke up . How do I know this? I know you will ask , Is because I too knew some (minors) who were pregnant who (fought) to keep their child (who) stayed in a shelter up towards Pomona.
potty mouth

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 26, 2013
 
the real smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it everyone says this same thing and say the father has no say. But the minute she has the baby then he is a low life for not being involved and having a say.
Yes why is that ? Does it make her feel better to be a single mom so she can get Government handouts and freebie's from others and pity too ? How can any girl/women who (wasn't) raped ask for pity ? You strip your clothes off, go unprotected as if you have some type of super power to keep you from being like any other teen or women from getting pregnant ? The real question is , why do so many women go unprotected , get naked , have sex then wonder why their not respected and pregnant ? Whats wrong with waiting for the right guy rather then the idiot who want's you to put out or get out on the first date ?
Kennedy

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

potty mouth wrote:
<quoted text> Although I will extend a hand of compassion on these girls for the emotions they must deal with daily but in all fairness how can you use the word (good girl) in the same sentence as (knocked up ) by 15 and 16 ? Back in the day girls continued to be girls and wasn't so fascinated on sex Lets not (act) like their choice for SEX was an accident unless they were raped and if that's the case that was horrible but to lay down naked on a bed to allow and boy penetrate you is far from being a good girl but anyways . They could have gotten help . All they had to do was call the law , the law would have taken them to a shelter because all they had to do is say their parent threatened to abandon them if they didn't (kill) their child and from there they would have been put in a safe place and if the parents chose to go to court in this matter all the girls could have done was spoke up . How do I know this? I know you will ask , Is because I too knew some (minors) who were pregnant who (fought) to keep their child (who) stayed in a shelter up towards Pomona.
When I define whether I think someone is "good" or not, I don't take into circumstance who they have slept with. Just saying...
cautious

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 27, 2013
 
Late term abortion is usually only obtained because of inavailability of safe, legal, early abortion. It has nothing to do with religion. Obviously no one whose religion is against it would consider it, so it's a moot point. The 'Christian' voluntarily abortion rate is zero!
sigh

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 27, 2013
 
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>I beleive the problem in this World is the atheist like you who degrade a beleif because you don't beleive and throw around the constitution but in the constitution it says we have the freedom of speech so how can anyone keep their mouth shut because something is legal. This fairy tale of a GOD has laws thats been around a lot longer then a few decades and will outlast this abortion law thats made up by a man made court in a Country only a couple hundred yrs old. The weird part is how you did degrade GOD but said GOD bless you then called your fellow American with the same constitutinal rights of freedom of speech that you have a dip-shit. This is what makes America the best Country on Earth my freind, the diffrence of opinions and the debate that follows.
A few items to point out, I will start with the easiest.
1. The red squiggly lines underneath a lot of the words you use, are there to help you spell correctly. All you have to do is right-click on them, and it will help you look educated.
2. Second, I contend that religion is a much bigger problem in the world than atheism. You don't hear many bombings occurring due to atheism. You don't hear many wars over atheism. Differences in religion are a big reason for hatred in the world...it is the root cause for your hate of entire groups of people.
3. America is the greatest country in the world because we have freedom of speech and can debate? I am confident that you really have no factual understanding of why you believe that America is the greatest country in the world. We are not the most democratic country in the world. We lead the world in incarceration rates (jail) per 100,000 people, and we lead the world in military spending. We don't lead in very many "good" categories. So why again are we the best country in the world? Have you visited other countries to compare, or just believing what Sarah Palin is telling you?
KJP

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 27, 2013
 
sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
A few items to point out, I will start with the easiest.
1. The red squiggly lines underneath a lot of the words you use, are there to help you spell correctly. All you have to do is right-click on them, and it will help you look educated.
2. Second, I contend that religion is a much bigger problem in the world than atheism. You don't hear many bombings occurring due to atheism. You don't hear many wars over atheism. Differences in religion are a big reason for hatred in the world...it is the root cause for your hate of entire groups of people.
3. America is the greatest country in the world because we have freedom of speech and can debate? I am confident that you really have no factual understanding of why you believe that America is the greatest country in the world. We are not the most democratic country in the world. We lead the world in incarceration rates (jail) per 100,000 people, and we lead the world in military spending. We don't lead in very many "good" categories. So why again are we the best country in the world? Have you visited other countries to compare, or just believing what Sarah Palin is telling you?
Well I dontz care if you want me to look more edsukated and think thats one of the problems with this world today, needing to hide behind the right clicker. Then as I read on I find your the one with the problem with this Country along with not very good at understanding what you read then comment on. I beleive I said the same thing about freedom of speech and debate dippy. This brings me to say, I am confident that you really have no factual understanding of why.
king of clean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Apr 27, 2013
 
Does anyone realize tht its not anyones right to judge a woman because she chose not to hve tht baby.... What if her birth control failed(cuz it isnt full proof) and she ends up pregnant and she has a chronic illness tht wld be greatly affected by her goin thru with the pregnancy..... I kno a young lady who has type 1 diabetes and she has alot of life threatening complications due to her first pregnancy and she chose to ensure her staying alive instead of giving life to someone she wldnt be able to care for due to her health thts not selfish or wrong. And u idiots saying abortion be illegal u r men who will never become pregnant so ur opinion doesnt matter u will never face this bridge but yet think u shld be able to tell us women how to cross...... In case u didnt kno ur the definition of stupid and close minded ignorance.
suppose

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 27, 2013
 
Thoughts on Abortion wrote:
Very against abortion I'm not sure how "women" Sleep at night knowing they have done this. I'm guessing they have no heart. I can't call them women because that's not a real women..If you believe in a heaven you are for sure not going there if you have killed you baby.Sorry peeps. I dont care your views whether you are for it. You people are going to burn.******I dont want to hear ohh its a womans choice bla bla bla or ohh its not really a baby. lol you fuks r retarded!!
I suppose this is coming from a real man...who will NEVER be in the situation where he may have to make a decision about having a baby.

Use contraception, or, here's a thought, quit having sex! if you don't want babies.

It takes two. People get on here whining about women screwing around, but the guys are just as promiscuous. It takes a man & a woman to have a baby, both should be held equally responsible for raising it. Every baby they make.

I am a taxpayer who is sick and tired of seeing my tax dollars go to raise other people's kids.
derekp

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Abortion is legal in the United States and it has been so since 1973. If you disagree and oppose abortion then don't have one. Useing your religion to further opposition of someting safe, legal, and sometimes necesary is unamerican and contridictory to true christian thought and practice.
KJP

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

derekp wrote:
Abortion is legal in the United States and it has been so since 1973. If you disagree and oppose abortion then don't have one. Useing your religion to further opposition of someting safe, legal, and sometimes necesary is unamerican and contridictory to true christian thought and practice.
Thats not true. The part of true Christian thought and practice. If your a Christian you don't beleive in Abortion and if you do beleive in Abortion your not a Christian because Abortion is murder no matter what this Country Laws say. Now the unamerican thing doesn't make sense either because isn't opposition what makes America or sense the Democrats are in charge today everything should go their way without anyone saying a word.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••