Are You Afraid To Put Up An Obama Sign

Are You Afraid To Put Up An Obama Sign

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Saddam Osama

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2008
McCain-Palin campaign signs are overwhelmingly outnumbering Obama-Biden signs in West Plains.
Are you afraid of putting up an Obama-Biden sign in your yard, or on your car, because you might face retaliation or harassment from neighbors and friends? Be honest now.
Whatever

Ozark, MO

#2 Oct 10, 2008
No, I am not afraid to put one up. Everyone knows my voting preferences. I just haven't gotten one yet. I certainly have my Jim Dykes for Sheriff sign out. The day that I have to be afraid to put a political sign in my yard is the day I'll be ready to leave the USA.
Anonymous

Columbia, MO

#3 Oct 11, 2008
Guess what? You can't get 'em around here.

Too much in demand at the moment.
mr pauly

Columbia, MO

#4 Oct 11, 2008
i ain't stupid enough to put one in my yard
V1xIII

Branson, MO

#5 Oct 11, 2008
You mean you don't have the balls to put one in your yard.

I haven't had any problems besides sign vandalism. Republican rednecks like to pull out and throw my Obama sign in my yard every night.

Sure is worth the effort when McFail has no chance of winning.
I support McCain

Springfield, MO

#6 Oct 11, 2008
I am stupid. I like being poor and living in Howell County. I like having a corrupt administration in office. I like taking it up the buttocks. I enjoy war and like having to pay millions for it. I am uneducated and like it that way.
I am a Republican and I approve this message.
Stoopid

High Ridge, MO

#7 Oct 13, 2008
Rick. I hate that you feel that way. Most of the republican party is not like you.

Let me help. Have you looked at some of the free literacy classes available? I can even help tutor you.

Insofar as your sexual preferences, I certainly hope that you use protection. Your choice is yours, but please take care of yourself.
I support McCain

Afton, OK

#8 Oct 13, 2008
I am stupid. I like being poor and living in Howell County. I like having a corrupt administration in office. I like taking it up the buttocks. I enjoy war and like having to pay millions for it. I am uneducated and like it that way.
Mercy

United States

#9 Oct 23, 2008
Whatever wrote:
No, I am not afraid to put one up. Everyone knows my voting preferences. I just haven't gotten one yet. I certainly have my Jim Dykes for Sheriff sign out. The day that I have to be afraid to put a political sign in my yard is the day I'll be ready to leave the USA.
I have a Dykes sign in my yard to, right beside my Obama/Biden one.
Kristy

Marshfield, MO

#10 Oct 24, 2008
Saddam Osama wrote:
McCain-Palin campaign signs are overwhelmingly outnumbering Obama-Biden signs in West Plains.
Are you afraid of putting up an Obama-Biden sign in your yard, or on your car, because you might face retaliation or harassment from neighbors and friends? Be honest now.
Well,if I knew where in the hell to get one,I'd put it up proudly.I want a big,obnoxious one!All the better to piss off you pea-brained inbreeds!And just try to mess with it.....my pit & rotts will tear you to pieces while I watch!
DDd

Marshfield, MO

#11 Oct 24, 2008
Mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a Dykes sign in my yard to, right beside my Obama/Biden one.
Where can I get one in West Plains?
java

Canada

#12 Oct 24, 2008
DDd wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I get one in West Plains?
They are all out.You can buy one for 8 bucks on the Obama site.
tim

Tecumseh, KS

#13 Oct 8, 2013
="I support McCain"]I am stupid. I like being poor and living in Howell County. I like having a corrupt administration in office. I like taking it up the buttocks. I enjoy war and like having to pay millions for it. I am uneducated and like it that way.
I know. Right? What the hell is it with these people
Down here. Not a pot to piss in and voting repuRepublican.
Police State

Ozark, MO

#14 Oct 9, 2013
Neither here nor there now. You have a DEMON in office: https://twitter.com/Jacquie0415/status/387619...
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#15 Oct 9, 2013
Police State wrote:
Neither here nor there now. You have a DEMON in office: https://twitter.com/Jacquie0415/status/387619...
the grave digger will put up a hundred obama signs or any other signs and there aint nothing anyone can do but risk their own safty when sneaking up to take them down,,,its the peoples right to support or piss people off,,,welcome to America,,,ps,,,and come up with really neat ways of making booby traps,,,ha haa haaa,,,that hurt,,,ha haa haaa,,,
cornballs express

West Plains, MO

#16 Oct 22, 2013
your a nut Grave digger bahahahaha !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laura ingraham 3 hr the GOPee is DEAD 7
Jobs at OMC (Jun '15) 3 hr the GOPee is DEAD 23
Happy Thanksgiving 3 hr the GOPee is DEAD 89
The McCarthy Era Revisited 5 hr Dave Twigger 8
Name That Fruit !!! 7 hr Dave Grigger 16
Rush Limbaugh 7 hr No bidy 10
Couple looking for other couples (Apr '16) 10 hr phyllis6450 32

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance