First Prev
of 3
Next Last
UhOh

West Plains, MO

#44 May 26, 2011
But that is a pretty accurate description of how she looks, but it's all natural. She looks up at the ceiling when she talks for some reason.
vajayjay

United States

#45 Jun 11, 2011
I know lisa, shiela, Melony and the dumb ass brothers. Let me tell you something Melony, you think your kids dad is a good father? Then where is he? Where is he when he's not locked up? What's going on when he's out of the pen? He help u or make shit worse? How many times you have to call dfs??? Melony get real face the facts stop sticking up for a piece of shit. U may want to love him for the kids sake but your doing fine all on your own baby. Move up in the world. Dont lower yourself. Find a better man.
Lisa is a liar thief and a gossip. But what do you expect she's a product of her family and this line doesn't know better... lisa mighta done drugs back n th day but she dont anymore. She is dumber than a box of turtles. But she is a good mom. Much better momma she is to her kid than he momma ever was to her.
Shiela is a selfish moman who only gives a damn about herself and her alcohol. She dont even watch her grandkids but MAYBE once a month. She gotta get paid to keep em!

For the record Lisa, you started this topic on yourself. You get what u ask for. I tried to as honest as I could..
hahaha

Lodi, WI

#46 Jun 16, 2011
Your so gross! Ehkkk. Like b!tch take a bath, and close them damn legs while your at it I can smell that rank from over here. Idk how ppl look at you without throwing up their lunch.
leave it alone

Branson, MO

#47 Aug 8, 2013
hey let me tell you something layoff melony she works hard everyday to support herself and her son.
she has the right to make mistakes just like anyone else including you. she don't ask anyone for anything so she making a bad choice seems like you have done the same thing once yourself. I have seen that girl used and abused by the sanders over and over so don't even begin on her leave her out of it period she comes from old school family that will bite if pushed.
ynotbkind

United States

#48 Aug 9, 2013
the whole life of that family is sad and yes they had it rough but thats not an excuse to treat the few honest people that tried to help like crap. they would abuse the friendship n take from u if u let them n ur life. hopefully her kids turn out better for the next generation
Duh

Cabool, MO

#51 Sep 24, 2013
got news for ya all both brothers are out. Both have been in the pen.neither one takes care of their children. They both steal and lie. If one gets got in west plans,he in major do. there mother could care less about them she the one at fault and on the run.I feel sorry for the children with good mothers help them they did't have any choice in being born.
white trash jesus

Galena, MO

#52 Nov 23, 2013
LAME-O wrote:
<quoted text>
OUR EDUCATION FOR WESTPLAINS LADIES AND GENTS! haha.. i wouldnt blame her mother even if she ''tried'' too sell her she wouldnt have gotten much.. starting a forum about yourself.. classic lisa.. bravo!(wounder)-is wonder..(my be)-maybe!(dum)-Dumb!.. the way how im looking at this is.. eceryone else facts ARE clearly stated.. and clearly.. straight! topix-your town-your news-your take :)
I thought topix would be the last place on earth /internet that I would find such holiness, YOU are GOD of all white trash I am honored to have witnessed your truly judgemental post! Such grace and poise you posess with your words you turn to text! Oh Majesty, GET A EFFIN' DICTIONARY! Go back to the third grade so you can learn the diff between too and to, and how to spell (everyone) not (eceryone)! Have a decent day at the trailer park.

PS. I don't think it is wise to get on here and critique grammer or spelling but, I am a unbiased third party and don't know these people. However, I did want to point out the fact that you have no room to speak about the subject in which you've spoken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott shipley 30 min dawg 1
$1000 Month Car Allowance 43 min tim sucks the big... 14
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 99,313
Fred Czerwonka ex WP Superintendent 5 hr The Watch 37
Richards high school 8 hr tim 29
All remaining Christmas trees $20 13 hr Dick Richards 6
crystal floyd\drewery (Sep '10) 14 hr Larry Mccullar 12
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:22PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Bleacher Report 8:45 PM
Roethlisberger Proves His Toughness vs. Chiefs
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West
ESPN 9:15 AM
Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge