Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
franken stin

Forsyth, MO

#1 Jun 11, 2010
what does people say all bout lisa sanders that has 1 kid name chey and is with nathan brower
getAjob
#2 Jun 11, 2010
She can't spell Frakenstein! LMAO.
lol

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2010
getAjob wrote:
She can't spell Frakenstein! LMAO.
I'm proud I'm not the only one who thought that.
curious

West Plains, MO

#4 Jun 11, 2010
AGREED
slapAho
#5 Jun 11, 2010
Hi, Lisa! Damn you are stupid.
franken stin

Forsyth, MO

#6 Jun 11, 2010
no iam not
hercousin
#7 Jun 11, 2010
Lisa is a pile of stinking shit. She comes from a family of prison jackoffs and dopeheads. What do you expect really? They don't work, don't read, don't go to school. They all lie through their teeth and steal. Don't ever trust her or do anything to help her. She just bites the hand that feeds her everytime.
siloamshalom

West Plains, MO

#9 Jun 11, 2010
all rubber lipped and rubber necking. she would lie even if the truth would do better. always making shit up. told so many lies she dont know herr ass from a hole in the ground. believe it. i would not be around her either. she always saying this guy raped ger then this guy raped her. never goes to court cuz it did not happen. she just like to lie on people. she even said the doughnut man raped her. but only after she got cought stealing from him and he called the cops. the old doughnut factory man won. she lost. to many people saw her sitting on his lap playing slap tickle with him i guess. sick the dude is like 50 and jsut dirty.
her mom tried to sell her when she was a kid. i feel sorry for her cuz she had to grow up like she did.
franken stin

Forsyth, MO

#10 Jun 12, 2010
first of all...why do you try to talk about things that you know nothing about? lol...too funny! second: my mom didnt try to sell me,she just abandened me at the age of 12. unlike some people...who sit young girls down and tell them to go be with guys and "get something from it"...lol all of west plains knows youve always been a whore!
someone

West Plains, MO

#11 Jun 12, 2010
franken stin wrote:
first of all...why do you try to talk about things that you know nothing about? lol...too funny! second: my mom didnt try to sell me,she just abandened me at the age of 12. unlike some people...who sit young girls down and tell them to go be with guys and "get something from it"...lol all of west plains knows youve always been a whore!
Right and you are an angel of innocence, pure as the driven snow.........Get real! You crack me up.
LAUGHINGat STUPIDITY

West Plains, MO

#12 Jun 12, 2010
franken stin wrote:
OMG!! I bet you really hurt someone calling them a ho! I bet their lives are over and crushed now! Your opinion is so important just like you are. Man you really showed them. I bet the people that know them will quit talking to them and be your friend now! Oh wait, you can't have any! I forgot you are not in control of your own life, you do what the Dick Lord tells you to do!

Honey, you can call me a ho for the rest of your life if it makes you feel any better about yourself and the fact that you are a derelict of weak character and probably too ignorant to truly pass 3rd grade on your own!

Now go on. Write something else that will make us all laugh out loud again. This is very entertaining.:)
FUNNY

West Plains, MO

#14 Jun 12, 2010
I love you dirty girl! Even though your vagina looks like chewed up bubble gum!
FUNNY

West Plains, MO

#15 Jun 12, 2010
She has a big ham wallet and it has seen a lot of Bills.
THEFAMILY

West Plains, MO

#16 Jun 12, 2010
franken stin wrote:
You should get something from it other than a beating! ;) Enjoy!
THEFAMILY

West Plains, MO

#17 Jun 12, 2010
FUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>That she is pretty stupid to start a Topix post on herself. Her butt is flat as a pancake, she looks up at the ceiling and bobbles her head like a chicken when she speaks. And she invented the Dirty Sanchez! LMFAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!
Ha! A plus.
Carrie

West Plains, MO

#18 Jun 13, 2010
OMG! She is half retarded. We talking about the one with the lazy eye and fish mouth that never shuts right? Has all those meth pusher brothers that go to the pen every other 6 month. Her mom a drunk pill popper. I dont like non of them. They stole my grandads stuff. Never got it back.
kayla
#19 Jun 17, 2010
her bruthers are in prison
richard

Ozark, MO

#20 Jun 17, 2010
kayla wrote:
her bruthers are in prison
you people are nuts this is so funny.one thing is right her brothers are in trouble alot.but that dont make her a bad person.i bet if you tell the truth you have a few in your family the same way.no her mom never tryed to sell her thats sooooooo funny.i wounder what the price was my be we can just sell our kids and get rich.oh and only one of her brothers have been in the pen.so dont run your mouth tell you have your facts dummm assssssss
LAME-O

Norwood, MO

#21 Jun 17, 2010
richard wrote:
<quoted text>you people are nuts this is so funny.one thing is right her brothers are in trouble alot.but that dont make her a bad person.i bet if you tell the truth you have a few in your family the same way.no her mom never tryed to sell her thats sooooooo funny.i wounder what the price was my be we can just sell our kids and get rich.oh and only one of her brothers have been in the pen.so dont run your mouth tell you have your facts dummm assssssss
OUR EDUCATION FOR WESTPLAINS LADIES AND GENTS! haha.. i wouldnt blame her mother even if she ''tried'' too sell her she wouldnt have gotten much.. starting a forum about yourself.. classic lisa.. bravo!(wounder)-is wonder..(my be)-maybe!(dum)-Dumb!.. the way how im looking at this is.. eceryone else facts ARE clearly stated.. and clearly.. straight! topix-your town-your news-your take :)
Chelsea
#22 Jun 17, 2010
richard wrote:
<quoted text>you people are nuts this is so funny.one thing is right her brothers are in trouble alot.but that dont make her a bad person.i bet if you tell the truth you have a few in your family the same way.no her mom never tryed to sell her thats sooooooo funny.i wounder what the price was my be we can just sell our kids and get rich.oh and only one of her brothers have been in the pen.so dont run your mouth tell you have your facts dummm assssssss
Shows what you know! Her other brother, Jason, just got sent to the pen. Mike's on his way for like the 4th time, too.

And I have no one in my family that has ever been to prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 min Believer 96,393
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 13 min missthang 1,864
Diamond head 1 hr Fried rice 1
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr Chris 235
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 4 hr northwye 325
Are there any intelligent people living in W.P.? 7 hr Kinny G 17
West Plains NEEDS a White Castle restaurant! 7 hr Police State 5
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Plains Jobs