none ya

Branson, MO

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Amanda Michaels, How was your stint in rehab??? I bet you are still selling pills out of your house!
grave digger

Branson, MO

#2 Jul 7, 2013
none ya wrote:
Amanda Michaels, How was your stint in rehab??? I bet you are still selling pills out of your house!
why?,,,why would you tell people somebody was in rehab?,,rehab is the first step to starting a new life without addiction problems,,,rehab is a good and positive thing for people,,,now if you dont use the pills your selling thats called needing money,,,dont we all need money?,,,then we have the double standerd of rehab for yourself while keeping the addiction alive in others,,,how do we stop this double standerd?,,,well sense you asked,,,one must go deeper into the rehab called rehab extension,,,rehab is only the first step to recovery,,,its the admission you have a problem,,,but what is the cause of the want for this addiction is the question,,,so lets dig deeper into the reasons and then my gossipy little twit,,,you find the cure,,,ha haa haaa,,,like your addiction of hate spreading,,,ha haa haaa,,,you need to first admit you have a problem,,,then go to rehab for anger jealous actions,,,and a certified rehab worker can teach you the grave diggers 5 steps of anger management,,

#1- say it out loud,,,i have a gossip problem

#2- stand in front of a mirror and ask yourself,,,am i perfect

#3- call everyone you know on the phone and ask them to be honest with you and ask them to tell you your faults

#4- call everyone you were mean to your whole life and say your sorry,,,this is a release of jealous behavior,,,and might take a while

#5- when you feel the need to be mean to someone,,,stick your finger in a light socket,,,if no electric then place a peice of duct tape over your mouth,,,if no duct tape,,,find a rock or something heavy and drop it on your foot,,,
None Ya

Branson, MO

#3 Jul 7, 2013
No, I am not a gossip. No I am not perfect. I do know my many faults. I always apologize if it is needed. On top of it This Bitch ripped me off and she deserves for every one to know it! Sorry, if I offended you but not sorry for calling her down. We all know you don't like thieves either.
None Ya

Branson, MO

#4 Jul 7, 2013
Oh, she was made to go to rehab by the law NOT on her own!
grave digger

Branson, MO

#5 Jul 7, 2013
None Ya wrote:
No, I am not a gossip. No I am not perfect. I do know my many faults. I always apologize if it is needed. On top of it This Bitch ripped me off and she deserves for every one to know it! Sorry, if I offended you but not sorry for calling her down. We all know you don't like thieves either.
to forgive is the hardest test to everyone,,,how do you forgive?,,,well the first step is,,,if out of sight out of mind,,,,the second step is,,,whenever you think of what this person did to you,,,punch a hard surface with a closed fist,,then tend your injury,,,the third step is to think of something else and not what this person did,,,the fourth step is to know time will relax all feelings your having now and if you follow the grave digger steps,,,the forgivness will come faster then you think,,,just dont think about what this person did all the time,,,cuz hatred will eat you up,,,from the inside out,,,now that everyone knows about it,,,follow the steps and move on to better mankind with acts of kindness and compassion,,,
None Ya

Branson, MO

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Whatever!!!
The Original Valley Girl

Willow Springs, MO

#7 Jul 9, 2013
None Ya wrote:
Whatever!!!
O.k...you owe me $20 for my patented expression!
none ya

Branson, MO

#8 Jul 9, 2013
lol
Whoa now

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2013
None Ya wrote:
Sometimes theives are like mice--for every one you see, there's 2 or 3 you don't!

If she stole from you, look around--maybe you are missing 1 or 2!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 104,863
dominic (Jun '14) 22 min grave digger 17
Churches are a joke? 38 min grave digger 30
Is Dawt Mill Dam dangerous? 3 hr break 16
wreck on porter wagnor june 10 what is deal 18 hr this one 3
nathan hicks is a thief 21 hr tim65775 1
Thieves: stolen motorcycles & atv 21 hr wpdude82 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages