ObaMa0_0 is a LIAR he has a Pinocchio...

ObaMa0_0 is a LIAR he has a Pinocchio Nose

Posted in the West Plains Forum

ObaMa0-0 is a LIAR

Ava, MO

#1 Mar 6, 2013
ObaMa0_0 is a LIAR-b-cauz- he has a Pinocchio Nose
Fact or Fiction?
Does this statement pass the Pinocchio test? Choose a Pinocchio rating to find out how the Fact Checker graded this statement.
You have rated 2 out of 92 facts.Loading...
How accurate is this statement?“After the stimulus was passed, the White House promised the economy would now be growing at 4.3 percent, over twice as fast.”- Mitt RomneyChoose a Pinocchio rating:
“After the stimulus was passed, the White House promised the economy would now be growing at 4.3 percent, over twice as fast.”- Mitt RomneyActual rating: 2PinocchiosYour guess: PinocchiosFind out whyNext question »
Share this:
How accurate is this statement?“You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”- Barack ObamaChoose a Pinocchio rating:
“You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”- Barack ObamaActual rating: 3PinocchiosYour guess: 4PinocchiosFind out whyNext question »Rate this statement
Share this:
How accurate is this statement?“The sequester is not something that I've proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.”- Barack ObamaChoose a Pinocchio rating:
“The sequester is not something that I've proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.”
- Barack Obama
Actual rating: 4Pinocchios
Your guess: 4Pinocchios
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...
tfdd

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 6, 2013
ObaMa0-0 is a LIAR wrote:
ObaMa0_0 is a LIAR-b-cauz- he has a Pinocchio Nose
Fact or Fiction?
Does this statement pass the Pinocchio test? Choose a Pinocchio rating to find out how the Fact Checker graded this statement.
You have rated 2 out of 92 facts.Loading...
How accurate is this statement?“After the stimulus was passed, the White House promised the economy would now be growing at 4.3 percent, over twice as fast.”- Mitt RomneyChoose a Pinocchio rating:
“After the stimulus was passed, the White House promised the economy would now be growing at 4.3 percent, over twice as fast.”- Mitt RomneyActual rating: 2PinocchiosYour guess: PinocchiosFind out whyNext question »
Share this:
How accurate is this statement?“You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”- Barack ObamaChoose a Pinocchio rating:
“You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”- Barack ObamaActual rating: 3PinocchiosYour guess: 4PinocchiosFind out whyNext question »Rate this statement
Share this:
How accurate is this statement?“The sequester is not something that I've proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.”- Barack ObamaChoose a Pinocchio rating:
“The sequester is not something that I've proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.”
- Barack Obama
Actual rating: 4Pinocchios
Your guess: 4Pinocchios
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...
Dude breathe a little people need to praise their guy instead of bashing the others p.s. I votted romney
Suckit

Ozark, MO

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Up commies!
idiot

Cameron, MO

#4 Mar 6, 2013
First of all, "The Stimulus" was passed during the Bush administration.

I have used Planned Parenthood for my "female stuff", contraceptives, pap smears, etc. for years. They were much cheaper than the regular doctors.

You must be one of those right-wing religious extremists who just hates anyone who does not think and agree with everything you say and do.
Special Education Guy

Sparta, MO

#5 Mar 6, 2013
The Chinese people call Obama "Monkey Boy".
Barney Stinson

Germany

#6 Mar 6, 2013
hi "idiot" you sound intelligent and liberated. do you own any sex toys?

masturbation is healthy and it pisses off the racist religious prudes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ad on here to date Arab women 1 hr FYI 9
Allison Mack is naming names within Democratic ... 1 hr Christian Patriot 3
Democrats are lost 1 hr FYI 3
Inspector General sends criminal McCabe case to... 8 hr Christian Patriot 10
S Rhoads 9 hr FedUp 1
Roy Moore begging again 22 hr Christian Patriot 2
fitting for tRump 22 hr Christian Patriot 2

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages