First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NewGuy

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Seems to me, a lot of people think it's ok to have sex with others partners? Just wondering what others think about this topic. Is it ok, wrong, what if someone is just not happy? should they sleep around and keep it quiet for the families sake?
Too Far Gone

West Plains, MO

#2 Oct 20, 2012
If you have to get opinions on Topix about this subject, the marriage is in serious trouble. Oughtta go ahead and get that divorce attorney on retainer.
Supreme Judge

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2012
NewGuy wrote:
Seems to me, a lot of people think it's ok to have sex with others partners? Just wondering what others think about this topic. Is it ok, wrong, what if someone is just not happy? should they sleep around and keep it quiet for the families sake?
Just go cheat on her. We both know you're going to anyway.
Opinionated

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
NewGuy wrote:
Who gives a crap what these people in here say. They are judgmental and have probably both been divorced or are currently in a hopeless marriage themselves. I have cheated, and been cheated on in a previous marriage. Looking back I can honestly say at the point when I thought of cheating my marriage truly was over already. When you cheat, it always turns into more than just sex. It's not fair to your partner not to know what's wrong with you, to question your every move, or for your mood changes because your current slut has stop seeing you. It's not better for your family because the signs will be apparent to everyone that something is off. It's easy at first!!! Very easy, you'll think life is perfect, wife or husband at home, kids, family dinner, etc. then at lunch you send dirty text, meet at hotel, then before long your going into work hours early staying later, and if that person gets mad or anything your at risk, they could tell on you....then what? What if you accidently call then wrong name? It happens I promise! You should make decision today as to 1 of 3 things. 1) counseling to fix marriage 2) divorce and find true happiness or 3) open marriage/swinging? Maybe you could spice it up? Either way an affair is to hard to hide!!
it hurts everyone

Sparta, MO

#5 Oct 26, 2012
My first husband cheated on me. There is not an excuse for this. Not only did this hurt me but I had children the ages of 8 and 10. This devistated them as well. Why make the kids suffer also. Since then I met a wonderful man who I have been married to for 13 years. We are able to talk about anything and we have complete trust in our marriage plus he was a God send for my chldren. He was there for them as a father figure when they needed him the most. Please think about your children before you decide to cheat. They suffer the most.
the REAL heather russell

Branson, MO

#6 Oct 26, 2012
I cheat on my husband all the tme and i do not care if anyone likes it or not so whatever. get over it!
tell it the way it is

Sparta, MO

#7 Oct 26, 2012
the REAL heather russell wrote:
I cheat on my husband all the tme and i do not care if anyone likes it or not so whatever. get over it!
Well, someone needs to smack your Momma for raising you to be a Ho
the REAL heather russell

Solo, MO

#8 Oct 26, 2012
omg my momma is the same way dillweed. ROTFLMAO
the REAL heather russell

Solo, MO

#9 Oct 28, 2012
if youre happy and a hoe clap your hands. clap clap,

if youre happy and a hoe and im a hoe dont ya know.

if youre happy and a hoe clap your hands. clap clap,clap clap,clap clap,
well

Forsyth, MO

#10 Oct 28, 2012
what did this girl do i think i know who she is
Democrat

Ava, MO

#11 Oct 28, 2012
Everyone is guilty of adultery I would think, in their own minds sometimes because we are all human and when a person says they don't do any sins at all are a lier because nobody can be that perfect. People can try and fight the urges of sin but its a sin to even think about something and if your fighting something means you had to of have thought about what your fighting in the first place. A good man is a man who doesn't cheat on his girlfreind with his wife, and a good woman is a woman who doesn't cheat on her husband. The thing about the good man was a joke so don't get your panties in a bind people. Adultery is a fallout of the breakdown of the family unit and all started when the atheist had prayer taken out of the public school system, now this wasn't a joke. I think before anyone wants to get married under GOD standing at the alter they should have to take a lie detector test, have a full background check, DNA test and be watched by an outsider for lets say 6 months because some of you ho's and skanks around thes parts forget to tell the poor guy about your kids you abandond to let someone else raise, how screwed up your family was during your up bringing and to sort out all the freakin web of lies.
tell it the way it is

West Plains, MO

#12 Oct 28, 2012
Love your song buttt isn't that something you get when your a hoe?
Democrat

Ava, MO

#13 Oct 28, 2012
tell it the way it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your song buttt isn't that something you get when your a hoe?
the ho got the 'clap' part right.
Question

Ozark, MO

#14 Oct 28, 2012
Democrat wrote:
Everyone is guilty of adultery I would think, in their own minds sometimes because we are all human and when a person says they don't do any sins at all are a lier because nobody can be that perfect. People can try and fight the urges of sin but its a sin to even think about something and if your fighting something means you had to of have thought about what your fighting in the first place. A good man is a man who doesn't cheat on his girlfreind with his wife, and a good woman is a woman who doesn't cheat on her husband. The thing about the good man was a joke so don't get your panties in a bind people. Adultery is a fallout of the breakdown of the family unit and all started when the atheist had prayer taken out of the public school system, now this wasn't a joke. I think before anyone wants to get married under GOD standing at the alter they should have to take a lie detector test, have a full background check, DNA test and be watched by an outsider for lets say 6 months because some of you ho's and skanks around thes parts forget to tell the poor guy about your kids you abandond to let someone else raise, how screwed up your family was during your up bringing and to sort out all the freakin web of lies.
Are you a Christian?
Democrat

Ava, MO

#15 Oct 28, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Christian?
Now why wouldn't I be a Christian, because I don't follow the rules you expect people to follow? Remove the timber in your eye before you want anyone else to remove the splinter in theirs. Don't judge another with thinking your smarter then someone who believes in GOD.
Question

Ozark, MO

#16 Oct 28, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Now why wouldn't I be a Christian, because I don't follow the rules you expect people to follow? Remove the timber in your eye before you want anyone else to remove the splinter in theirs. Don't judge another with thinking your smarter then someone who believes in GOD.
Now how did you draw your conclusion from my question? How have I judged you? I asked you if you are a Christian. It's a simple "yes" or "no" answer!
funny

Forsyth, MO

#17 Oct 28, 2012
Once a CHEATER always a cheater, so you ladies out there that found your man while he was married one day he will do the same thing to you! What goes around comes around Karma is a Bit##!!!
jesus is gay

United States

#18 Oct 28, 2012
Democrat wrote:
hey dumbazz stop lying about your sicko god, no such thing as sin, it's made up. your sky god is in ur head, stop giving advice since you think men can walk on water, you r a joke.
here is the real truth, it's your body, your life, have sex, give it hard take it hard, you are no one's slave, no one own's you, not even a fairly tale jesus,, do want you want, who are some of you to tell anyone to sleap with who they want, it's not cheating, again in ur head, it's just sex, we all do it, i'm free and will have sex with who i want, look if your over 21 years old and want a married man, hell yeah go for it, i've had a lot of married men and married women, sometime together, it was so good, so hot! let's get it on baby.
jesus is gay

United States

#19 Oct 28, 2012
sleep

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20 Oct 28, 2012
Some may wonder why so many people refuse to get married before crossing the boundaries of personal intimacy, or why many who are married feel the need to find satisfaction in stranger's embrace. From what I've seen in the media, society is trying hard to push on us the "new normal" as the acceptable moral code.

But why are we falling for it? Infidelity, adultery, and divorce don't provide any joy or lasting satisfaction to the involved parties, and it certainly doesn't help the family. Both my wife and I are children of divorce. The burden placed upon a child in a broken home is real and heavy to bear. You start asking yourself questions that no child should ever have to ask. "Was it my fault that Dad went away"? "If Mom and Dad don't love each other, why should they love me"? "Am I bad because I only have a Mom"? Other questions, some very dark and disturbing, can easily be imagined.

In my experience, I have learned a few things about relationships. I have had a very loving and supportive partner who has helped me learn them for almost 25 years. She has been at my side through my years in the US Navy, through the years of raising our children, and through my years of battling cancer. These are some of the things that I have come to know:

Children of divorce are not doomed to repeat the sad lives they saw their parents endure. True, the statistics say that the odds are against your marriage making the long run. But if two people want something hard enough to fight the odds, a marriage can survive and thrive even in these depressing times. It takes a lot of work, love, sacrifice, and prayer to make such a marriage work. The results are worth all the effort.

You don't have to give in to the temptation to be unfaithful to your spouse. When I was in the service, I had many opportunities when I could have "fooled around", as did my wife. We were separated by hundreds of miles... neither one of us would have been the wiser if we decided to "try it just once, for fun". But I could never betray the trust that she had (and continues to have) in me and in my trust of her devotion to me, and vice versa. Trust like this cements the bond of marriage with ties stronger than any simple friendship alone. But good friendship is necessary for a strong marriage to blossom.

Divorce doesn't make things better. Before my father passed away, he stated that if he tried as hard to save his first marriage as he did to save the relationships that followed, he would never have filed for divorce. They both still honestly cared for each other up to the day of my father's death, even though they had both remarried since then.

I love my wife with all my heart. I know that this kind of love is a gift to be cherished and guarded. It is beautiful and precious, yet fragile if handled carelessly.

Sex is a gift we give to our spouse, and it was not ment to be opened early. Passion is just one facet of what makes up romance, and romance is only one part of the glory that is marital bliss.

God will help our marriage succeed. Christ gave His seal of divine approval when He reiterated God's will that "so shall a man leave his father, and his mother, and shall cleave to his wife, and they twain shall be one flesh". Christ also declared with divine injunction, "whatsoever God hath joined together, let no man tear asunder".

Finally, I acknowledge that neither my wife nor I are perfect. We are still learning from, and growing with, each other, even after all the years that we have been together. I am confident that we will continue to do so. She is my best friend, my equal, my help-meet, and my eternal partner, through thick and thin. I look forward to many wonderful years with this precious woman, years that I hope last not just "until death do us part", but rather "for Time... and for all Eternity".

I hope that this gives some perspective, and offers some answer to your question. I wish you the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Air evac 4 min tim 36
The Obamas...First Family of Filth 10 min tim 12
Who knows her 21 min tim 2
real haunted areas/places in or around west plains (Oct '09) 1 hr Linda 212
Movie Star in West Plains 2 hr Haha 12
White House Rainbow Colors 2 hr Deport all Repugs 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Dump Trump 101,989
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages