Old Rugged Cross

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Nov 8, 2013
It is reported that Rev. Billy Graham is "still" alive at age 95! Rejoice!!!
Old Rugged Cross

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 8, 2013
Billy Graham is an American evangelical Christian evangelist, he has a net worth of $25 million. V has earned his net worth as a Southern Baptist who rose to celebrity status as his sermons were broadcast on radio and television. Graham was born on a dairy farm near Charlotte, North Carolina in 1918, he has conducted many evangelistic crusades since 1948 Graham founded the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association with its headquarters in Minneapolis in 1950, it later moved to Charlotte, North Carolina.
wenttoJareds

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2013
You sat in jail bashing my family. That was toooo uncool!

Since: Oct 13

Branson, MO

#5 Nov 20, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Becoming a millionaire by preaching Gods word .
Would Jesus approve of or do that ?
Hell NO !
Money isn't evil, it's simply an object. Greed is evil. Perhaps when he dies he will allow it to do good and use it for such?
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 20, 2013
Cops are military too wrote:
<quoted text>
Money isn't evil, it's simply an object. Greed is evil. Perhaps when he dies he will allow it to do good and use it for such?
So money is not the root of all evil? When he dies the money he swindled will most likely be fought over by his family. He has his reward.

Since: Oct 13

Branson, MO

#8 Nov 20, 2013
Tim
If money really were the root of all evil if we destroyed it all wouldn't evil eventually stop existing? It's a good saying, and has a lot of truth to it, but it is greed that is evil, not the money itself. It's a saying, I like the saying but money does not make you a bad person, greed does. It's the act involved with it, not the object itself.

Yes Disgusted,
he seems at this point, greedy. He is still human too. He's not dead yet, just saying give him a chance, he's not actually Jesus. But yes, at this point he is greedy it seems.

Are you sure he isn't just a good samaritan preventing the spread of all that money so people will not sin in greed as well...carrying the sin of greed for you and others and keeping that cash that would of caused so many to sin? Perhaps he is taking one for the team? Lol...sorry...

It was just a nice thought btw, as in, I hope he does do good with it... it was me being hopeful is all... not me wanting to have a deep discussion on if I think he is going to hell or not or something. Not really my call...

Interesting fact however about the man. I really don't care too much for this topic though.

*Blah...My posts make me seem like condescending person...it's not intentional*
Nick

Rolla, MO

#9 Nov 20, 2013
He is in the hospital dying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you consider yourself a REPUBLICAN, DemoCRAP... 16 min tim 11
I'm Voting For Donald Trump In The Upcoming Pre... 20 min tim 17
New Quality Supermarket Grocery 3 hr Real Food 9
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr LIBERALS are SCUM 100,368
This is the man Topix tim worships 6 hr grave digger 5
new here and curious 12 hr who is she? 4
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 17 hr passerby 180
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:54 am PST