First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xxx

West Plains, MO

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Brains

Since: May 12
326
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#81 hr ago

Judged:111
Their are no blacks in wp and don't think they are welcome

I copied and pasted this comment from someone calling themselves brains! Should be racist and an idiot!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 19, 2013
xxx wrote:
Brains

Since: May 12
326
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#81 hr ago

Judged:111
Their are no blacks in wp and don't think they are welcome

I copied and pasted this comment from someone calling themselves brains! Should be racist and an idiot!
Look around in wp what do you see ? Their are no people of color in wp no one is racist ...
Boo

West Plains, MO

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Yea, pretty stupid. I'm not racist or black. But I did respond to his ignorant comment in the previous topic. It appalls me that today, 2013, we still have that attitude living among us. Dude, Brains wouldn't have made such a dumb comment.
My Sista

Stockholm, Sweden

#4 Sep 19, 2013
You do good work.
xxx

West Plains, MO

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Look around in wp what do you see ? Their are no people of color in wp no one is racist ...
I grew up here! I know people of color as you call them! They prefer black or African Americans. There are some that grew up here. Then some moved here and then the Grizzlies are mostly Blacks. So you're not racist?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 19, 2013
Thanks
xxx

West Plains, MO

#7 Sep 19, 2013
Brains wrote:
Thanks
What's the thanks for? A smartass comment when you have nothing to say and is what you should do concerning others different from you. I don't know who you are by name but I know what you are by your posts. You're pretty negative and a downer. Copy and paste one positive comment by you. I would like to see it as I'm sure others would also!
xxx

West Plains, MO

#8 Sep 19, 2013
Cant wait!!!
We don't take kindly to Afros in these here parts. He best stay where he's at (spits tobacco juice).

Brains

Since: May 12
330
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#84 hrs ago

Judged:111
Their are no blacks in wp and don't think they are welcome

Here's the proof of your racism and the previous posters very racist comment. So stop denying it. Lmfao!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#9 Sep 20, 2013
everybody is racist,,,but in america mainly the large cities,,,the black race is the more racist race,,,now a po-dunk town like west plains,,,everyone is racist,,,you got the babtist racist against the methodist,,,you got the whites racist against the mexicans,,,you got the blacks racist against the whites,,,you got the richer folks racist against the poorer folks,,,so to want to debate about who is a racist in west plains is kinda racist against humanity,,,ha haa haaa,,,now for the real question,,,who in west plains really likes anyone in west plains?,,,ha haa haaa
xxx

West Plains, MO

#10 Sep 20, 2013
grave digger wrote:
everybody is racist,,,but in america mainly the large cities,,,the black race is the more racist race,,,now a po-dunk town like west plains,,,everyone is racist,,,you got the babtist racist against the methodist,,,you got the whites racist against the mexicans,,,you got the blacks racist against the whites,,,you got the richer folks racist against the poorer folks,,,so to want to debate about who is a racist in west plains is kinda racist against humanity,,,ha haa haaa,,,now for the real question,,,who in west plains really likes anyone in west plains?,,,ha haa haaa
WTFE! No one likes bullshit that's for sure! You are one of the biggest bullshiters on here Robert.
boo hoo

Ozark, MO

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Look around in wp what do you see ? Their are no people of color in wp no one is racist ...
We are so poor even the colored folks will not live here, cause their isn't enough stuff for them to steal...and everyone knows colored people don't live in the hills, cause when they do steal, they are too lazy to run uphill to get away from the crime scene.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 22, 2013
boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>We are so poor even the colored folks will not live here, cause their isn't enough stuff for them to steal...and everyone knows colored people don't live in the hills, cause when they do steal, they are too lazy to run uphill to get away from the crime scene.
Lol
Average Joe

Sparta, MO

#14 Sep 22, 2013
Brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
(Scarecrow)
I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

(Dorothy)
With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain

(Scarecrow)
Oh, I would tell you why
The ocean's near the shore
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain

(Sadly, I seriously doubt that "Brains" even has a brain....)
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Sep 23, 2013
Boo wrote:
Yea, pretty stupid. I'm not racist or black. But I did respond to his ignorant comment in the previous topic. It appalls me that today, 2013, we still have that attitude living among us. Dude, Brains wouldn't have made such a dumb comment.
Blacks are a minority in America. That means there not as many as white people a lot less than white people.. But yet when it comes to crime and filling up prisons and jails they are the majority. What you expect people to think about them.
It's the fault of the negro that they are the most hated race on earth and their fault alone. The negro and little whining white people want to blame it off on everyone else. If the negro doesn't like the way people feel about them only the negro can change it. The government can force them on us all they want and it's not going to change anything.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Sep 23, 2013
I would have to say, White people who are NOT racist have only been around their own race. Never been out of the hills, Never seen a black or mexican town or area. Never been exposed to blacks. So you have no real idea what they are like.



Being a Tea Party, Yankee or a libtard has nothing to with it. open your eyes, Blacks are a plague a curse they destroy everything and anything wherever they go. If you can't see that you're blind.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#17 Sep 23, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
I would have to say, White people who are NOT racist have only been around their own race. Never been out of the hills, Never seen a black or mexican town or area. Never been exposed to blacks. So you have no real idea what they are like.
Being a Tea Party, Yankee or a libtard has nothing to with it. open your eyes, Blacks are a plague a curse they destroy everything and anything wherever they go. If you can't see that you're blind.
holy shit,,,we got us a real kkk member on heres people,,,ha haa haaa,,,listen grand poobaaa,,,in another 100 yrs in america there will be no more racist cuz all of us here today wont be there and every race will be so mixed into eachother and al sharpton and jessi jackson will be dust and the last page of the obamacare bill will kick in,,,ha haa haaa,,,got to agree with these locals and their opinions,,,cuz your right,,,dont have a clue what a all black neighborhood is or what a all mexican neighborhood is,,,the white race has the least racist in it,,,fact,,,

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#18 Sep 23, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>holy shit,,,we got us a real kkk member on heres people,,,ha haa haaa,,,listen grand poobaaa,,,in another 100 yrs in america there will be no more racist cuz all of us here today wont be there and every race will be so mixed into eachother and al sharpton and jessi jackson will be dust and the last page of the obamacare bill will kick in,,,ha haa haaa,,,got to agree with these locals and their opinions,,,cuz your right,,,dont have a clue what a all black neighborhood is or what a all mexican neighborhood is,,,the white race has the least racist in it,,,fact,,,
I highly doubt the world will be here in 100 years. And no doubt America wont be.
farmerdale

Kirbyville, MO

#19 Oct 2, 2013
it's better without them Dont believe me? Go to another town about the same size as WP like Sikeston Kennett.
i bet

Cape Girardeau, MO

#20 Oct 2, 2013
I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions no matter how selfish and imbicilic it is. How are the blacks being forced on us when we forced them to come here? They wouldn't be in this country if it weren't for us white people, did that ever cross your thoughtless minds? You racist people disgust me, with all your blame on a person/group of people just because their color doesn't match yours. it may be true that they are majority in prisons, however you are talking about every single one of their color, not just the one's that are in prison. If you thought you could, you would tell us that all the blacks that aren't in prison should be. I find people like you to be extremely narrow minded. You hear a set of facts that side with your own ideals and nothing else can possibly be more true than that. Not to mention how often you see what proves you to be so wrong.
Mr Speed

Rochester, NY

#21 Oct 3, 2013
i bet wrote:
I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions no matter how selfish and imbicilic it is. How are the blacks being forced on us when we forced them to come here? They wouldn't be in this country if it weren't for us white people,
Not us "white people" but specifically Spain brought the Africans to all of the Americas.
http://protocolhistory.webs.com/columbus1492....

Someone in another thread asked GD if he was black. I though the same thing upon reading that silly question, there are very few blacks in WP. Im from a small town outside WP and even we have one or two black families brought in as postal workers. So im sure WP has some too. I dont find anything racist about pointing out this demographics fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Dawt Mill Dam dangerous? 3 min sjo 8
Churches are a joke? 4 min Johnny R 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 31 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 104,803
wreck on porter wagnor june 10 what is deal 3 hr wpstandby 1
Short cute blond at Arby's? 12 hr Tired _of _ lies 13
Fun tonight 20 hr grave digger 16
Sms tracking Mon a woman 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages