Three Rivers Hospice
Sonya

Branson, MO

#1 Aug 22, 2010
Dont use them..they are cheap and don't provide what the patient needs. The Pharm that they use sucks and had messed up meds numerous time..
Not True

Ozark, MO

#2 Aug 22, 2010
Sonya wrote:
Dont use them..they are cheap and don't provide what the patient needs. The Pharm that they use sucks and had messed up meds numerous time..
Have you let them know your concerns/complaints? We had Riverways hospice for my father (several years ago) and were not happy with them at all. They did not come when we needed them to, and weere not attentive to our needs. We had Three Rivers Hospice for my step mother. They were great. They provided everything that was needed and more. I would suggest for you to call them and voice your disatisfaction if you haven't done so already. You have the right to transfer to another hospice. Unfortunately, The grass is not alays greener on the other side of the fence.
What do you mean

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Apr 30, 2011
I think most of the staff goes above what they should do but you know not everyone is perfect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stormy Daniels 1 hr Christian Patriot 137
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 1 hr Christian Patriot 166
Trumps Nobel Prize 1 hr Christian Patriot 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Christian Patriot 110,418
At it again Thu Moon Raker 3
Put on the full armor of God and fight the Sata... Thu Moon Raker 5
my man dave 'sparky' stone (Jan '12) Thu Howner 35

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages