Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Obama Bitches

United States

#103762 Aug 26, 2014
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a liberal !!!
You lose !!!
You are a trolling propagandist brainwashed commie liberal Demonrat Obama Bitch!

You're exposed!
Obama Bitches

United States

#103763 Aug 26, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have a job. You are on "vacation" all the time.
As you sleep and look the other way, A survey found that 75 percent of Americans don't use up all their vacation days. While the rest is apparently stolen by President Obama. He’s on vacation again!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#103766 Aug 26, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mau commie B.S. of trickle up doesn't work for sure, we are living that now.
Obama and Hillary got richer, did you? You stupid Obama Bitch!
Max, you haven't worked a day in your life, which accounts for that business with your mother's Social Security checks. Of course you are bitter. You would feel better if you could hold a job. Don't blame Mao for your inability to work. Or Obama and Hillary. Or me. You know where the difficulty lies. Face it.

#103767 Aug 26, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
ONCE AGAIN OBAMA DISGRACES HIMSELF, THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT, AND SHOWS WHY HE IS AN EGOMANIAC THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER, EVER, BEEN ELECTED PRESIDENT....
Report: Obama Delayed James Foley Rescue a Month, Fretting over His Image and Golfing
According to a new Sunday Times report by Toby Harden, "Pentagon sources said Foley and the others might well have been rescued but Obama, concerned about the ramifications of US troops being killed or captured in Syria, took too long to authorise the mission."
... the delay of which may have cost journalist Foley his life.
Anthony Shaffer, a former lieutenant-colonel in US military intelligence who worked on covert operations, said:“I’m told it was almost a 30-day delay from when they said they wanted to go to when he finally gave the green light. They were ready to go in June to grab the guy [Foley] and they weren’t permitted.”
FOLEY'S BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS MR. PREISDENT! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO AMERICA!
1. Harden says, " ... the delay of which MAY have cost journalist Foley his life." Harden does not say DID cost journalist Foley his life.

Harden says "MAY," showing that Harden DOES NOT KNOW.

2. Harden says that "Anthony Shaffer" WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS ALMOST A 30-DAY DELAY.

Shaffer ALLEGEDLY was told. No evidence that this is true. Shaffer did not know, as shown by his "was told" comment, which means that Shaffer did not have personal knowledge and WAS GUESSING!

3. You anti-Americans can tell any story you wish, but the story you TOLD was that YOU DO NOT KNOW.

Everybody tries to second-guess the president, who had ALL of the intelligence information presented to him.

You rocking-chair kibitzers do not have ANY of the intelligence information, but that does not stop you from guessing, as your specious comments prove.

4. Let's say that President Obama DID have concern about the "ramifications of US troops being killed or captured in Syria." Do you think that was a legitimate concern? Yes or No.

Would YOU have authorized a rescue attempt which might have gotten MORE than ONE American killed?

Since you do not bear the responsibility and are willing to shed additional blood, perhaps you might have authorized the mission sooner. You are just speculating, since you have NO idea what the situation was, nor the intelligence available.

5. Your speculation is made from the safety of your keyboard ... with NO responsibility or authority whatsoever.

"pat," you do not have a position of authority or knowledge from which you can say, "FOLEY'S BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS MR. PREISDENT! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO AMERICA!"

All you are is just a wannabee "patriot."

#103768 Aug 26, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>As you sleep and look the other way, A survey found that 75 percent of Americans don't use up all their vacation days. While the rest is apparently stolen by President Obama. He’s on vacation again!
A survey found that 75 percent of Americans think you are a non-working slacker who is on a permanent vacation because you have never worked a day in your life.

#103769 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
You're the only idiot that brought up DHS and as always you say "so you think" about something that ONLY YOU said. I never said one word about it. You can't get it through that rock you call a brain that just because someone identifies themselves as a gun right advocate and a Conservative that does NOT make them a Republican. Bush the Republican started it, Democrat and Republican controlled Congresses have perpetuated it, and Obama the Democrat has greatly expanded it. But you are a delusional moron if you think that gun rights advocates and NRA supporters want to see police departments militarized. It is that very reason we are fighting so hard for citizens rights to own firearms. The last thing we want is a militarized police and a disarmed public. That is pure tyranny. Get that through that stupid, idiotic, pea brain of yours. Your absolute support of Obama and your love of the Liberal Democrat Party are the ONLY ONES who support a militarized police and a disarmed American citizen.
Acknowledge the truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in that stupid head of yours. You are a pathological liar.
I shoveled through all that bovine excrement and found a nugget of truth: "Bush the Republican started it ... "

#103770 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>Nobody gets your message because you are a clueless moron that can't spell simple words, can't form complete sentences, and babbles about crap that makes zero sense. You need to just stfu and go smoke some more weed or whatever drugs you are on.
You ARE speaking of yourself -- right, "pat"?
Muslim in the White House

Branson, MO

#103775 Aug 26, 2014
Imperial President To Try And Bypass Congress To Enact U.N. Climate Change Rules…
~ Obama continues to treat the Constitution like a minor nuisance.
http://weaselzippers.us/197796-imperial-presi...

Mexican President Declares America “The Other Mexico”…
~ Even worse, he says the other 49 states need to “evolve” like California and allow themselves to be invaded.
http://weaselzippers.us/197793-mexican-presid...

Video: Palestinian Kids Cheer For Rockets To Hit America…
~ And yet the left here considers Israel the bad guys.
http://weaselzippers.us/197746-video-palestin...

ISIS Issues Final Ultimatum To Iraq’s Christians: You Have One Week To Convert To Islam Or Die…
~ As Newsbusters reports, there has been a total blackout on the network news of ISIS’ oppression of Christians.
http://weaselzippers.us/197789-isis-issues-fi...

Tingles: Dems Should Use Ferguson Race Riots As A “Weapon” To Get Blacks To Vote In Midterms…
~ He’d be screaming “dog whistle” if a Republican said something like this.
http://weaselzippers.us/197777-tingles-dems-s...

BLACK COP SHOOTS AND KILLS UNARMED WHITE GUY… RACE HUSTLERS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND…
~ On the surface, the cases appear nearly identical: Michael Brown and Dillon Taylor, two young, unarmed men with sketchy criminal pasts shot to death by police officers two days apart.

But while the world knows of the highly publicized situation involving 18-year-old Mr. Brown, whose Aug. 9 death in Ferguson, Missouri touched off violence, protests and an angry national debate, most people outside Utah have never heard of 20-year-old Mr. Taylor.
http://weaselzippers.us/197784-black-cop-shoo...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103776 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Jesus loves fishing? Is it a miracle when he "reels" in a big fish? I bet he gets a "real" excitement from it.
Maybe we should "prey" for him? He likes it when we "pray".
Put your helmet on, go wait for the little yellow bus, and get your a** back in that special school you moron.
Hey DAN-ielleinSICKville, if you're trying to be a puritanical, Christianity-bastardizing conservatard,

Mission Accomplished!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103777 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
You mean you couldn't come up with anything worthwhile to say because you just got your a** kicked again. You tried to put out your propaganda lies and got them shoved down that lying throat of yours.
As always, YOU got OWNED!!
As always, You are the BIGGEST LOSER
Believer

Euless, TX

#103778 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Nobody gets your message because you are a clueless moron that can't spell simple words, can't form complete sentences, and babbles about crap that makes zero sense. You need to just stfu and go smoke some more weed or whatever drugs you are on.
You might've been born in USA !
But you are not a patriot your pathetic !
You lose !!!
Yawn

#103779 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>It is so much fun to yank your chain and watch you fall all over yourself trying to defend this failure of a President.
I would like to be able to say I read this pile of garbage, but I didn't. Why? Because the entire intent was to send you into an emotional breakdown and it worked as usual. Whatever bovine excrement you came up with isn't worth the time to read.
As always, I yanked your chain and you came a yipping and yapping for me.
ROFLMAO!!!
5. Your speculation is made from the safety of your keyboard ... with NO responsibility or authority whatsoever.

"pat," you do not have a position of authority or knowledge from which you can say, "FOLEY'S BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS MR. PREISDENT! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO AMERICA!"

All you are is just a wannabee "patriot."

#103780 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
You mean you couldn't come up with anything worthwhile to say because you just got your a** kicked again. You tried to put out your propaganda lies and got them shoved down that lying throat of yours.
As always, YOU got OWNED!!
I goaded you into saying that Bush, who "founded" the Department of Homeland Security, is a Republican and not a liberal, as you falsely alleged.

Thanks ever so much for finally telling the truth.

#103781 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Awwww Dawg, did I upset you by pointing out the truth about your new boyfriend? It's OK little puppy dawgy, he will still love you for the loser assclown that you are.
"pat," that is just another example of YOUR narcissism. You love yourself for being the "loser assclown that you are," and are attempting to transfer that love to me.

For my part, I do not "love" assclowns like you.

#103782 Aug 27, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
Imperial President To Try And Bypass Congress To Enact U.N. Climate Change Rules…
~ Obama continues to treat the Constitution like a minor nuisance.
http://weaselzippers.us ...
No, "Branson Muslim." President Obama continues to treat Tea Partiers like a minor nuisance.

President Obama will continue to lead this nation, despite all the foot-dragging and roadblocks placed in his way in his efforts to get this nation moving again in recovery from the "Great Recession" placed upon it by Bush43 and his minions.
Believer

Austin, TX

#103783 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Nobody gets your message because you are a clueless moron that can't spell simple words, can't form complete sentences, and babbles about crap that makes zero sense. You need to just stfu and go smoke some more weed or whatever drugs you are on.
You still don't realize how stupid you are!!!!
You should apologize for the post yesterday !!!
I will continue to pray that you will pry yourself away from topix and stop preying like a troll!!!
Your credibility is zero !!!
Are you a RINO?
Republican in name only !!!
Or, are you a RAPINO?
Real American Patriot in name only!!!
No need to reply cause everyone knows !!!

#103784 Aug 27, 2014
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't realize how stupid you are!!!!
I will continue to pray that you will pry yourself away from topix and stop preying like a troll!!!
Are you a RINO?
Or, are you a RAPINO?
RAPINO! Ah, hahahahahahahahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh!

I admire the way you sucked RAPINO in ... very smooth! You are correct -- he doesn't realize how stupid he is.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103785 Aug 27, 2014
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't realize how stupid you are!!!!
Are you a RINO?
Or, are you a RAPINO?
BOOM... Game Point!!!!!
operation greylord

Bradenton, FL

#103786 Aug 27, 2014
Just the Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's a state-wide issue, people across the state should be able to comment on a state issue.
it is LAWYERS GONE WILD and the BAR RABBINATE war profiteers rule us..........never forget the cowardly israeli attack on the USS LIBERTY , WTC , Lockerbie and the coverup by Rabbi Bernard Law , rabbi Paul Shanley , Rabbi Joey Mimbs , rabbi levy Rosenbaum , rabbi fred neulander , rabbi Paul Insco and Rabbi Lawrie Bailey of AIPAC.
LAVON AFFAIR

Bradenton, FL

#103787 Aug 27, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, "Branson Muslim." President Obama continues to treat Tea Partiers like a minor nuisance.
President Obama will continue to lead this nation, despite all the foot-dragging and roadblocks placed in his way in his efforts to get this nation moving again in recovery from the "Great Recession" placed upon it by Bush43 and his minions.
Dick Cheney , Spiro Agnew , Donald Rumsfeld , Dick OBAMA , Hillary Clinton , TED CRUZ , Rabbi Boteach , Rabbi Joey Mimbs , Rabbi Paul Shanley , Rabbi Paul Insco , Rabbi Lawrie Bailey , Rabbi Charles Schumer , John Rhesus Mascari , Mark Ciavarella and Rabbi Zemel Rogow are zionist stooges , for the kosher nostra fusion centers and their LOIS LERNER NSA Boondoogle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The young woman who got shot. 4 min grave digger 19
Ignorant hick in red truck, throwing out dogs o... 24 min grave digger 35
new polce beating 32 min grave digger 19
Urgent Message From Chelsea Clinton! 35 min grave digger 4
Tipping At Sonic 36 min tim 40
We're likely to see a revolution in this countr... 38 min Michael Savage Ne... 1
No more Bruce: Meet Caitlyn Jenner! 1 hr tim 3
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]