MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99632 May 15, 2014
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Garbage insults and toilet remarks are all the retard knows how to do.
Madam - No women should vote for any Republican at the local, state or federal level.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99633 May 15, 2014
If the GOP really believe life is so precious , why are they so quick to go to war in a foreign land? and let 18 and 220 year olds to die and be crippled?

Hmmmmmm?
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99634 May 15, 2014
The REAL Truth

For the GOP ...Life is only precious before birth.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#99635 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>Garbage insults and toilet remarks are all the retard knows how to do.
You prove that every day, FAKE "patriot."
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99636 May 15, 2014
1Amused1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misread or misinterpreted what I was saying. I was only referring to how that posters nonsense and garbage insults go ignored. I was not talking about ignoring the issues and the things that are effecting this nation. I am far from uninformed. You need to calm down and relax and not be so ready to pick an argument. Obama is scum and his party will pay a heavy price come midterms no doubt about that.
You Republicans scream get government out of our lives. I guess having them involved with a uterus is ok?

hmmmmmm?
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99637 May 15, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent self diagnosis. Tell us something about you we didn't already know.
Then I think GOP men should have to wait 72 hours before they can take a boner pill, they might want to change their mind....That's right they get 1 pill at a time and must 72 hours before they can pick the pill up at a pharmacy.

Think that will pass?
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99638 May 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should join the "Tea Partiers." Really! Your ability to post an extremely long paragraph without saying anything is incredible and resembles those "Tea Partiers" who similarly talk all day without saying anything.
BOOM!! Talk about hitting the nail on the head.

Game Point

CHEERS- LOL

#99639 May 15, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahaha
pop corn anyone....hahahahahaha
I OWN YOU ...Bitch
Popcorn? Yes, please! Looks like this "new kid on the street" thinks he is intelligent, and can control the thread. We get guys like this on occasion. They are usually so set in their ways, that they cannot come close to keeping up. But they ARE good for amusement.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99640 May 15, 2014
"A clause in Missouri's bill if a court finds the three-day time frame unconstitutional would seek to immediately revert to the 24-hour period."

I think this is the most telling line in the whole article. If you're trying to pass a law that you know may be found to be unconstitutional, you're doing something wrong. Knowingly doing something wrong.

These republican held legislatures are bullying the people of their states into laws that are in violation of their rights under state and federal law. Abortion. Voter suppression. Union busting. They're using wins in '10 and '12 as a means to force feed their pro-religious, pro-corporatation agendas before the voters in their states wise up and elect new legislators.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99641 May 15, 2014
Republicans: Love the fetus, hate the child
Love the business, hate the worker
Love the soldier, hate the veteran
Love theocracy, hate democracy
Love Christianity, hate practicing it.

I'm not even sure they love the soldier based on the the lack of necessary equipment a soldier dared to ask former Defense Secretary Rumsfeld for.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99642 May 15, 2014
The REAL Truth

All Cheney, Rumsfeld and Bush did was bomb those countries back to the stone age, and then get their buddies huge defense contracts to rebuild the countries.

Odd how that works, isn't it??
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99643 May 15, 2014
Big government Republicans strike again
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99644 May 15, 2014
Looks like it's just another same old day on here. The two unemployed idiots known as Yellow Mutt SewerRat and his retarded kid BUBBLES THE ST LOUIS RETARD having their idiotic rinse and repeat meltdowns.

What sad lives they have to sit there day after day doing nothing but acting like fools on Topix.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99645 May 15, 2014
Looks like it's just another same old day on here. The two unemployed idiots known as Yellow Mutt SewerRat and his retarded kid BUBBLES THE ST LOUIS RETARD having their idiotic rinse and repeat meltdowns.
What sad lives they have to sit there day after day doing nothing but acting like fools on Topix.
YAWN ...

just the meaningless opinion of our Topix PARROTT ...that is the expert on posting disturbingly graphic sexual posts detailing pedophilia and all forms of deviant perverted sex...

just a typical CONservaCREEP

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#99646 May 15, 2014
1Amused1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading this forum off and on for a while now. Mainly because the banter amuses me. But you, you are a completely different story. You are on here every day posting the same things over and over just reworded. You seem to be watching it every waking moment of your life for someone to post so you can troll them with your obnoxious and lame insults. Do you not have anything better to do like get a job? Is your life so pathetic that you have nothing better to do? What's more is most of your posts seem to be ignored by the others. Don't you ever wonder why that is? There are a group full of people here who attack each other left and right (pun intended) and in the midst of it all nobody seems to care about the garbage you post. Doesn't that tell you something? Your posts reflect someone who is either very mentally unstable, very childish, or very angry because someone has hurt you. It's time for you to grow up. Nobody is impressed with your garbage posts. You aren't kicking anyone's ass. You don't own anyone. The only one having a meltdown is you. All you are doing is wasting your life away attacking people who don't care what you say or sucking up to people who also don't seem to care what you say. Grow up, go get a job, go make something of yourself. Stop being the most irrelevant person on a forum that lost it relevance 4 years ago.
Get it?
Thanks for confirming your apparent inability to recognize manure posted by your like-minded CONs.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99648 May 15, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming your apparent inability to recognize manure posted by your like-minded CONs.
BOOM!!! You just hit the nail on the head....LOL

Game Point

#99649 May 15, 2014
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! YOU don't do so bad yourself, FAKE "patriot." I would even say that YOU "have to sit there day after day," pretending you are employed and a "patriot."

<.snicker!.> YOU are:

1. NOT employed
2. NOT patriotic
3. NOT a patriot
4. NOT clever
5. NOT wise
6. NOT likely to change
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99650 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! YOU don't do so bad yourself, FAKE "patriot." I would even say that YOU "have to sit there day after day," pretending you are employed and a "patriot."
<.snicker!.> YOU are:
1. NOT employed
2. NOT patriotic
3. NOT a patriot
4. NOT clever
5. NOT wise
6. NOT likely to change
Sounds like the typical Obama supporter. Oh, it is the typical Obama supporter!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99651 May 16, 2014
MO REPUBLICANISTAN wrote:
This is not about saving lives. This is about controlling them. This is not about balancing the budget nor bringing down the debt. This is about Republicans forcing their antiquated quasi-religious agenda upon American women.
American women are facing increasing legal obstacles to obtaining abortions. Some obstacles and laws so stringent they approach a ban on the procedure.
Abortion is a very personal decision best made between a woman and her doctor. Republican medical amateurs would rob American women of the right to make their own medical decisions based on what’s best for them and not for the political pandering of a few discriminatory and pseudo-religious male politicians.
This puts a dent into the liberal Demonratic population control and gives the patient time to check out and find alternatives to that sleazy dangerous abortion/sterilization clinic the Demonrats set up.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99652 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Popcorn? Yes, please! Looks like this "new kid on the street" thinks he is intelligent, and can control the thread. We get guys like this on occasion. They are usually so set in their ways, that they cannot come close to keeping up. But they ARE good for amusement.
What has really become amusing is watching you commie trolls try to defend the destructive Clinton-Obama agenda as it destroys the American middle class and America herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low-Visibilty Paperboy 15 min Dick Weed 52
Why don't girls and women have ear hair? 1 hr The Real Nancy Pe... 4
Report: ISIS beheads 4 Christian children 1 hr Randy Paul 25
wait how long to propose? 1 hr The Watch 12
Richards high school 2 hr GoodGrief 9
Still think there's a god? 18 hr Truthfully 23
Bush vs Clinton? 21 hr The Watch 2
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains People Search