Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#99372 May 8, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text> ... DAMN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN PATRIOT AND NOT A LEFT WING LIBERAL SCUMBAG LOSER LIKE YOU!!
=> TRUE patriots do not have to advertise. <=

(And how about your telling us what you did to BE a "patriot"? You were challenged. Unable to do so? Figures. As usual, you are a bloviator.)
AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99373 May 8, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>=> TRUE patriots do not have to advertise. <=

(And how about your telling us what you did to BE a "patriot"? You were challenged. Unable to do so? Figures. As usual, you are a bloviator.)
How about you tell us what makes you think you have any right to demand anything from anyone? You're a nobody. Besides, no matter what I say you will attack it and call it a lie. You want to find out what I have done, quit being a chickenshit and come on up here to KC and ask me like a man face to face.

Not going to? To scared? Going to make chickenshit excuses?

Thought so!

PU55Y!!!!

I AM A REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT AND DAMN PROUD TO DISPLAY IT!!

YOU ARE A GUTLESS COWARD!!
AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99374 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>I told you that next time you are over here by the Mississippi River, I invite you to DROP IN!_8-)

Maybe the coroner would show me your driver's license?

You proved me right, nothing but chickenshit excuses from you.

YELLOW BELLIED COWARD IS ALL YOU ARE!!
AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99375 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>OBAMAS legacy to America IS massive debt because he did not pay for what he spent.

Clinton gave us blowjobgate and nothing else during both his terms in office.

THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS gave Clinton a surplus budget THAT WAS GONE BEFORE CLINTON LEFT OFFICE. A 1998 BUDGET HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH A WAR 5 YEARS LATER.

And now here we are 34 years later, and still paying for the debts CARTER CAUSED AND OBAMA is incurring with their false LIBERAL economic policies THAT ARE DRIVING THIS NATION OVER A FINANCIAL CLIFF.
EDITED TO REFLECT THE TRUTH AND NOT THE BULLSHIT WAY LIBERAL SCUMBAGS TRY TO REWRITE HISTORY.

DAWG, you are the worst propagandist an liar I have ever seen. You really are one of the stupidest people I have ever witnessed.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99376 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Reagan's legacy to America was massive debt because he did not pay for what he spent.
Clinton gave us prosperity and growth during both his terms in office.
Clinton gave Bush43 a surplus budget, which Bush43 quickly squandered by attacking Iraq without paying for it.
And now here we are 20 years later, and still paying for the debts Reagan / Bush41 / Bush43 incurred with their "spend but don't tax" false economic policies.
Now your propaganda is just stupid and does not compute.

The 20 years of middle decline is that of the Clinton-Obama agenda, Reagan had nothing to do with that going back 30 years now.

Reagan. Bush#1, and the 1st few years if Clinton (only because of Reagan. Bush#1) were the best times for middle class America for prosperity and growth.

The standard of living for the middle class had grown at such a rate that the Clinton liberal narcissistic loons started the agenda to kill the middle class success and found a way to do it enriching themselves at the same time..

Sad but true, and that is how we got where we are today.

We need a Republican, House, Congress. and White House to ever turn the tide on these criminal, treasonous, liberal Demonrats.

#99377 May 8, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>How about you tell us what makes you think you have any right to demand anything from anyone? You're a nobody. Besides, no matter what I say you will attack it and call it a lie....
Now that is true! I will attack it and call it a lie.

The reason? Because all your bloviation consists merely of lies._8-)

=> TRUE patriots do not advertise. <=

#99378 May 8, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>You proved me right, nothing but chickenshit excuses from you.
YELLOW BELLIED COWARD IS ALL YOU ARE!!
You are too YELLOW-BELLIED to say why you are a "patriot."

Reason: you aren't.

#99379 May 8, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>EDITED TO REFLECT THE TRUTH AND NOT THE BULLSHIT WAY LIBERAL SCUMBAGS TRY TO REWRITE HISTORY.
DAWG, you are the worst propagandist an liar I have ever seen. You really are one of the stupidest people I have ever witnessed.
Ah, hahahahahaha! You even admit that you edit my comments!_8-)

Reason: you cannot even come CLOSE to scoring a point without editing my comments.

Sad. Clueless.

If I truly am one of the stupidest people you have ever witnessed, how does it feel to continually get your azz kicked by me? That sure does not say much for YOU!_8-)

AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99383 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahaha! You even admit that you edit my comments!_8-)

Reason: you cannot even come CLOSE to scoring a point without editing my comments.

Sad. Clueless.

If I truly am one of the stupidest people you have ever witnessed, how does it feel to continually get your azz kicked by me? That sure does not say much for YOU!_8-)

If you are going to lie in your posts then I will correct them when I quote them. That is my option to be able to do as granted by how the forum works. If you don't like them stop lying and whining about it.

DAMN PROUD TO BE A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT AND NOT A LIBERAL SCUMBAG DOMESTIC TERRORIST LIKE YELLOW COWARD DEMOCRAP!

(I am also glad my screen name is driving Yellow Coward batshit insane ROFLMAO!!!)
AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99384 May 8, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Now your propaganda is just stupid and does not compute.

The 20 years of middle decline is that of the Clinton-Obama agenda, Reagan had nothing to do with that going back 30 years now.

Reagan. Bush#1, and the 1st few years if Clinton (only because of Reagan. Bush#1) were the best times for middle class America for prosperity and growth.

The standard of living for the middle class had grown at such a rate that the Clinton liberal narcissistic loons started the agenda to kill the middle class success and found a way to do it enriching themselves at the same time..

We need a Republican, House, Congress. and White House to ever turn the tide on these criminal, treasonous, liberal Demonrats.
Dawg is the worst propagandist liar I have ever seen.
AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99385 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>You are too YELLOW-BELLIED to say why you are a "patriot."

Reason: you aren't.
You haven't earned the right to get me to say anything. You want to find out quit being a gutless coward excuse maker and come ask me face to face!!

#99386 May 9, 2014
Bozo the Dictator wrote:
GOP Rep. Sternly Lectures Democrats on the Lessons He Learned in the Army During Impassioned House Floor Speech on Benghazi
Rep. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) blasted Democrats for expressing “fake outrage” and claiming the investigation into the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi is purely political. He cited some of the “lessons” he learned while serving in the Army to make his point.
“A couple lessons I learned in the Army were you moved to the sound of gunfire and the most important step in the troop leading procedures is to supervise the execution of you orders,” he said.“When Americans were fighting for their lives in Benghazi, Barack Obama did neither. He sent no quick reaction force and didn’t even stay in the situation room to supervise the execution of his orders. We expect more from the lieutenants in the army than our president gave us that night.”...
1. "BONZO," does Cotton really think that President Obama could hear the gunfire in Benghazi?(This guy does not know much about geography!)

2. Does Cotton really think that President Obama was on the ground in Benghazi and could "supervise the execution of his orders"?(This guy proves again that he does not know about geography!)

(And he also seems to think that military generals should be at the squad level, "supervising." This guy apparently has NO idea how the chain of command works.)

3. There WAS a "quick reaction force" which rescued all of those personnel in the compound who wished to leave the compound.(Hasn't Cotton read any of the reports of those official congressional hearings? Can this guy read at all? He thinks Washington DC is in Libya, apparently.)

4. Cotton has had a somewhat distinguished military career. But he has been criticized for many of his "open letters," including an article he wrote in 1998, in which he questioned the value of the Internet as a teaching tool in the classroom.

A "visionary" Cotton is not. He would be well advised to go back to raising cattle on his family farm, as he did in 2011. Despite his law degree from Harvard, and his military experience in Iraq and Afghanistan, this guy simply does not get it. Strange!

Yes, Mr. Cotton. There IS a "chain of command," and the president was not on the ground supervising in Benghazi that night, as you seem to think.

Here's a challenge to you, Mr. Cotton: With all your military experience, what would YOU have done that night? What orders would YOU have sent to AFRICOM?

For example, would you have invaded Libya with military forces? Would you have gotten permission from the Libyan government to penetrate their airspace with attack aircraft? From what bases would you have sent troops? How many troops? With what means of transportation? With what weapons? What plan of attack would you have ordered? Little details like that.

#99387 May 9, 2014
Bozo the Dictator wrote:
... Despite doomsday predictions, report finds only 1 layoff from sequester cuts
~ More lies uncovered from the Lying Liberals!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/07/de... ...
Look, "BONZO," the sequestration made cuts in government funding of around 7%, more or less "across the board."

ROFL! FOX NEWS SAYS ONE GUY ... 1 GUY ... LAID OFF! AH, HAHAHAHAHAHA! Such a lie! And you dipstick "Tea Partiers" once more fall for more of the lies from Fox News! Clueless!

I have personal friends who essentially were forced to take a cut in their retirement pay and to take an "early out." That may not be a "layoff," but it is pretty close. They are no longer in the job force.

It is also clear that reductions in defense contracts, construction of missiles and ships for example, resulted in job losses in the civilian sector. These are not "government layoffs," but they amount to losses in jobs throughout the nation.

The CBO estimated that the 2013 job growth would be lowered by 0.6%. A reduction in "job growth" may not be equal to a "layoff," but it certainly means that a lot of workers would not find jobs. The CBO estimated that 750,000 jobs would be adversely affected.

AND SOME DIPSTICK FOX NEWS WRITER SAYS HE FOUND ONE GUY LAID OFF!

#99388 May 9, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>If you are going to lie in your posts then I will correct them when I quote them. That is my option to be able to do as granted by how the forum works. If you don't like them stop lying and whining about it.
DAMN PROUD TO BE A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT AND NOT A LIBERAL SCUMBAG DOMESTIC TERRORIST LIKE YELLOW COWARD DEMOCRAP!
(I am also glad my screen name is driving Yellow Coward batshit insane ROFLMAO!!!)
When you make changes to my quoted comments in your response, as YOU HAVE ADMITTED, you are essentially lying.

If you object to anything I say, then attack it in YOUR RESPONSE.

DO NOT LIE ABOUT WHAT I SAID. Capeesh?

(I enjoy your screen name. It clearly shows that the only way you can ever HOPE to be considered a "patriot" is for you to "toot your own horn" about it. You have not even answered my challenge and said HOW you might have done anything "patriotic." Until you have done so, STOP WHINING.)

=> TRUE "patriots" do not ADVERTISE. <=

#99389 May 9, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg is the worst propagandist liar I have ever seen.
Don't underestimate yourself and "Max."

#99390 May 9, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't earned the right to get me to say anything. You want to find out quit being a gutless coward excuse maker and come ask me face to face!!
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! "face to face"!

Look, it is clear that you can lie on this forum as easily as you could lie "face to face."

RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99391 May 9, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you tell us what makes you think you have any right to demand anything from anyone? You're a nobody. Besides, no matter what I say you will attack it and call it a lie. You want to find out what I have done, quit being a chickenshit and come on up here to KC and ask me like a man face to face.
Not going to? To scared? Going to make chickenshit excuses?
Thought so!
PU55Y!!!!
I AM A REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT AND DAMN PROUD TO DISPLAY IT!!
YOU ARE A GUTLESS COWARD!!
Good god you are one stupid retard.
Do you even realize how incredibly ignorant you are?
You can stop trying to prove to us how inbred STUPID you are....,WE BELIEVE YOU!!!
You exist here on Topix only to prove that I OWN YOU!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99392 May 9, 2014
Bozo the Dictator wrote:
'Nation Won't Survive Without Divine Help'
Lawmakers, pastors invite God back to Capitol
WASHINGTON — You could have heard a pin drop as a hush fell over the audience. It was a gentle and touching moment between father and son – ironically, right in the heart of raw political power, the U.S. Capitol.
Embracing tenderly, pastor Rafael Cruz turned to his son and said, simply,“I love you.”
“I love you,” replied Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas.
“How precious it is to have a good dad,” he observed.
On this special night, the love between father and son was symbolic of the deep, abiding love the “father of our country” had for America, when George Washington dedicated the new nation to God.
http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/nation-wont-surviv...
True if the Republicans hadn't been voted out ...Obama was that Answered Prayer

Thank You Jesus
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99393 May 9, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to lie in your posts then I will correct them when I quote them. That is my option to be able to do as granted by how the forum works. If you don't like them stop lying and whining about it.
STFU Dan.. nobody cares what you think ....LOL
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99394 May 9, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your propaganda is just stupid and does not compute.
MAD Max you are the king of Bizarro World, where yes is no, up is down... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 6 hr Curious 196
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) 10 hr Dincas 18
underground west plains (Jan '12) Wed Adventure boy 23
Dogs Wed grave digger 14
self-hating women Wed grave digger 2
Woman with a full beard in Walmart bathroom May 24 Johnny R 16
kathy parrish (Jul '11) May 23 Gravestone 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages