Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96637 Mar 11, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Bury me when I am dead. Why do you ask?
Make sure they bury you in those panties you said you wear.

I'll be there just to piss on your tombstone.
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96638 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>Zapped by a pitchfork? You are mixing your analogies, "Mad-Max." And if I worship Satan, he would not stick me with a pitchfork.

Generally, you should have said, "zapped by lightning." Now THAT makes logical sense, not that you ever use logic. I fear your brain is out of warranty.

He was referring to the pitchfork the devil is sometimes shown holding Monsieur Dumas.

Screw that French crap, you're just a panty wearing DUMBASS!!

I OWN YOU!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96639 Mar 11, 2014
Hateful BITCH troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be the most absolute annoying pain in the ass as I've ever seen! No one knows what the hell your are rambling on about,no one knows who you are talking about,and im pretty positive,not 1 person cares. You are so off the subject you're making yourself look like what you probably really are,a loud-mouth ass! Give it a rest.
Yes we all agree with you ...

The poster form Vienna is one sick messed up bitch.. if you scroll backwards and read here posts it is clear she has just been getting worse and worse.

Of course her mental disability makes her a credible Tea Party candidate or Fox News contributor.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96640 Mar 11, 2014
STL RETARD IS THE CLONE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my little obsessed clone who has been staying up all night trying to pretend to be me. Except this time she forgot to change her screen name. You also know her as the ST Louis Retard. She does this to everyone that kicks her daddy Yellow Dawgs ass. She gets upset being ignored so she does this to get attention.
Just ignore her and she will eventually get bored and stop.
?????

" Until you do you are just another bonehead, unintelligent, blithering idiot".

You are busted...bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#96641 Mar 11, 2014
Will you support Mike Hunt?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#96642 Mar 11, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Will you support Mike Hunt?
No I won't! Will you, tin man?
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96643 Mar 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>No I won't! Will you, tin man?
Of course you won't. You would support Dick Fitzinya like you do with your BFF Yellow Dawg.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96644 Mar 11, 2014
DAWG WEARS PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you won't. You would support Dick Fitzinya like you do with your BFF Yellow Dawg.
Nothing New...only more blathering, rinse and repeat, homosexual rantings...from a low rent trailer park near Lake of the Ozarks.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#96645 Mar 11, 2014
Obama DESTROYING USA wrote:
The recently released budget from the Obama administration offers little comfort in a world still imperiled by acts of war....
There's NO business like DEFENSE business. President Eisenhower warned us about that.

In 2013, these countries spent for defense, in billions $US:

United States: 682
China: 166
Russia: 91
UK: 61
Japan: 59
France: 59

Precisely who is "imperiling" the US in war, BONZO?

#96646 Mar 11, 2014
STL RETARD IS THE CLONE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my little obsessed clone who has been staying up all night trying to pretend to be me. Except this time she forgot to change her screen name. You also know her as the ST Louis Retard. She does this to everyone that kicks her daddy Yellow Dawgs ass. She gets upset being ignored so she does this to get attention.
Just ignore her and she will eventually get bored and stop.
If we ignore YOU, "Vienna BONZO," will you promise to get bored and stop?_8-)

#96648 Mar 11, 2014
DAWG IS A MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
L stands for LAME as in that was a weak and LAME reply. But I suppose it's the best you can do so I won't rip on you to much about it.
Good decision! You KNOW I can rip you to shreds any time that I wish.

Oh, and in YOUR case, "D" stands for diminutive, desperate, and dim-witted.

#96649 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Braggart! You KNOW you need a magnifying glass and tweezers to find your miniature member. With a barrel that short you tinkle on your toes.

(Heh! Heh! That's pretty good: Tinkletoes!"_8-)

#96650 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
He was referring to the pitchfork the devil is sometimes shown holding Monsieur Dumas.
Screw that French crap, you're just a panty wearing DUMBASS!!
I OWN YOU!!
Fool! If I worship the Devil, he would not use his pitchfork on me.

Perhaps you mixed the analogies and were thinking of lightning from God?

You confuse things so easily these days, Monsieur Dumas.

#96651 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Vulgarity as usual. Always worrying about supporting Dicks.
DAWG IS A RETARD

United States

#96652 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Fool! If I worship the Devil, he would not use his pitchfork on me.
Perhaps you mixed the analogies and were thinking of lightning from God?
You confuse things so easily these days, Monsieur Dumas.
I never said he would dumbass. Do you just flip out and make shit up and post it because it floats into that rot filled demented brain of yours?

I was just explaining to you what he meant because your idiotic comments demonstrated that you were too stupid to get it.

Monsieur DUMBASS!!
DAWG IS A RETARD

United States

#96653 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
If we ignore YOU, "Vienna BONZO," will you promise to get bored and stop?_8-)
You can't ignore anyone. You spend your whole life sitting there waiting for people to post because you have nothing else in your worthless empty life. All you have is your welfare check, food stamps, bullshit stories about a life you never lived, your retarded kid from St Louis, and this forum.
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

#96656 Mar 11, 2014
DAWG IS A RETARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't ignore anyone. You spend your whole life sitting there waiting for people to post because you have nothing else in your worthless empty life. All you have is your welfare check, food stamps, bullshit stories about a life you never lived, your retarded kid from St Louis, and this forum.
Wingnuts are gullible!

How GOPís bubble of ignorance keeps leading to humiliation

Why does the right keep falling for false stories about poverty and social programs? Hint: An ideological fixation
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96657 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Braggart! You KNOW you need a magnifying glass and tweezers to find your miniature member. With a barrel that short you tinkle on your toes.
(Heh! Heh! That's pretty good: Tinkletoes!"_8-)
I don't know which is more disturbing...that you are posting about men's d*cks or that you are actually having thoughts about my d*ck. You are really showing your true colors Dawg, not to mention where your retarded kid gets his obsession with homosexuality from.
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96658 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Vulgarity as usual. Always worrying about supporting Dicks.
I don't support you. Well I guess maybe my taxes do so in that way I guess I am supporting a d*ck.

Big difference in that and the d*cks you support with your hands, mouth, and anus.

(Oh no!! More vulgarity!! Better post your rinse and repeat meaningless statement LMAO!!!)
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

#96660 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
"You have got to be the most absolute annoying pain in the ass as I've ever seen! No one knows what the hell your are rambling on about,no one knows who you are talking about,and im pretty positive,not 1 person cares. You are so off the subject you're making yourself look like what you probably really are,a loud-mouth ass! Give it a rest".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman with a full beard in Walmart bathroom 35 min Johnny R 16
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) 1 hr grave digger 15
kathy parrish (Jul '11) 17 hr Gravestone 2
News Haunted: The old D.W. Reese Primary School in W... (Jul '08) 19 hr Gabby 40
Dogs Mon grave digger 10
"Wolf Pack" violence (Sep '08) Mon grave digger 411
Jeff Sanders Sun america 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages