Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95422 Feb 18, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who said Bush our commander in chief.

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote, "<quoted text>
Our Commander-in-Chief George W. Bush:
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
"

You didn't say our former commander Bush, or Bush the former commander. You stated it in the present tense so don't get upset because you failed to properly communicate your stupid post.
It's funny how Dawg will take things precisely how people say them then has a meltdown when it's done back to him as in this case.

As you have witnessed Dawg, aside from being a habitual liar, is very much a hypocrite.
DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95423 Feb 18, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>Yep The Budget and Accounting Act of 1921...try looking it up yourself and then asking yourself why Obama has submitted budgets to Congress, why Bush submitted budgets to Congress, why Clinton submitted budgets to Congress, and every President before them dating back to 1921. In other words, do your own research and quit being a lazy bum. Had you done it to begin with you wouldn't have stuck your foot in your mouth again.

It was pretty funny when Obama's own budget lost 99-0 in a Democrat controlled Senate. How bad was it that not a single Democrat including Obamas lapdog Harry Reid didn't even support it?

Good thing Nancy Pelosi wasn't in the Senate or she would have voted for it so she could find out what's in it after it passed.
Dawg just got OWNED AGAIN!!!

ROFLMAO!!
DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95424 Feb 18, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you waste your time attempting to explain something which you do not even understand yourself? Beats me.

I "yank your chain," and you NEVER fail to start yapping! I cannot believe that you continue to provide such amusement! But keep it up! It shows how clueless you are.
Dawgs typical rinse and repeat reply when he is getting his ass kicked.

YAWN!!!
DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95426 Feb 18, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>You really get upset when people call you out on your nonsense don't you? It's just burning you up that once again you stepped in it and got proven wrong. Now you throw this hissy fit and try to say "you think you are en expert" when you try to pass yourself off as an expert on just about everything that comes up on here and so far you only ended up looking like a dunce. Is that your defense mechanism "you think you are an expert". Only YOU are using that throwing that word around and you do it when you get upset because you are proven wrong. It just upset you more because I shut down your next argument over it before you could spout it off. Oh boohoo poor Yellow Dawg.

Are you referring to this vulgarity?

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote, "<quoted text>
Heh! You deny it so vehemently, it is clear that you and "OneIrishMan" MUST be boyfriends!
Look, it is a new world out there! You and "OneIrishMan" can now safely "come out of the closet," and tell us the truth. I can assure you that I will not think any less of you.
"

Oh, my bad, you couldn't have been, since that was your vulgarity. Idiot hypocrite.
He gets very upset. That's when he starts trying to pretend he is "yanking your chain". That's his usual defense to try and hide his embarrassment. Then he follows it up by telling you he is "greatly amused" and ends with a meltdown over his love obsession Dan.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#95427 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
Bush was our Commander-in-Chief when he proved himself unable to realize that the lens covers were on his binoculars! ROFL!
YOU don't own anything, except massive ignorance.
What is all this history altering liberal crap about?

911 occured on the begining of Bush's watch due to Clinton's policies. So did the Mortgage mess and everything else bad happening today.

All this Bush bashing is actually Clinton bashing you stupid narcisistic demonratic liberal loons!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#95428 Feb 18, 2014
The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#95429 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
The "new Republicans" are having their feet held to the fire by the terroristic, extremist right-wing "Tea Partiers," who wield far more power against the cowering Republicans than they have a right to do. Stand up and fight these extremists, and bring the Republican Party back toward moderation.
Yah, fear the Tea Party you narcisistic far left liberal Demonratic loon for you are the extremists that are currently under attack!

Real Americans will take their country back and then so will prosperity and growth come back for all of us and our children.......

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95430 Feb 18, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
911 occured on the begining of Bush's watch due to Clinton's policies. So did the Mortgage mess and everything else bad happening today.
All this Bush bashing is actually Clinton bashing you stupid narcisistic demonratic liberal loons!
"This forign policy stuff is a little frustrating". bush and quoated by The New York Daily News april 23, 2002
OneIrishMan

Branson, MO

#95431 Feb 18, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"This forign policy stuff is a little frustrating". bush and quoated by The New York Daily News april 23, 2002
Who cares.

(But I bet Bush could at least spell foreign right)

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95432 Feb 18, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares.
(But I bet Bush could at least spell foreign right)
I'll take that bet. ha

"They >misunderstated< me." bush. Bentonville, Ark. Nov. 6, 2000.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95433 Feb 18, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text> ... It was pretty funny when Obama's own budget lost 99-0 in a Democrat controlled Senate. How bad was it that not a single Democrat including Obamas lapdog Harry Reid didn't even support it?
Good thing Nancy Pelosi wasn't in the Senate or she would have voted for it so she could find out what's in it after it passed.
No, transvestite "Willow Springs." This is far beyond your ability to comprehend.

Based upon the available evidence, it is clear that President Obama was laying yet one more trap for the Republicans, and submitted a budget that NO ONE would approve. That ploy put the ball clearly in the REPUBLICAN's court, forcing them to come up with a budget that SOMEONE might approve! You don't really understand politics, do you?

The internal stress and bickering among the Republicans will further tear them apart, which was the goal of the president. Don't judge a game by its score at the middle of the first quarter. Wait until the end of the fourth quarter before you attempt to figure it out.

#95434 Feb 18, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is/was no imaginary point Dawg. You screwed up, you got caught, and now you play this silly game to hide your embarrassment. Doesn't mean that you won't continue to be made fun of for being such a dunce.
Every time you admit that you "didn't get it" is one more straw on your clueless camel's back. Each time you call me a "dunce" is additional proof that the point is completely lost on you.

You keep making the mistake that this is reality. It is not.

#95435 Feb 18, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who said Bush our commander in chief.
<quoted text>
You didn't say our former commander Bush, or Bush the former commander. You stated it in the present tense so don't get upset because you failed to properly communicate your stupid post.
Ah, hahahahaha! So you THOUGHT Bush43 is still commander-in-chief? How clueless can one person get? Don't answer that! We all know the answer!

#95436 Feb 18, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text> ... Are you referring to this vulgarity?
<quoted text>
Oh, my bad, you couldn't have been, since that was your vulgarity. Idiot hypocrite.
No, I was referring to your comment #95393, in which you said:

"The 'surplus' may have happened under Clinton but he was in no way, shape, or form responsible for creating it. All he did was take a break from getting blown by Monica to sign a piece of paper that he had no say in. And we all know had that been Bush and a Democrat Congress, you would be praising the Democrat Congress, so cut the crap Dawg."

Because you lack any logical skills and are clueless, you spout vulgarity so often that you do not even realize that you are using it.

#95437 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
No, the destruction of the World Trade Center occurred 7 months after Bush43 came into office. He was warned numerous times, both by his security advisors and by the CIA that the US was going to be attacked. Cluelessly, he ignored all those warnings.

White House counter-terrorism chief Richard Clarke warned then National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice that al Qaeda was an "active, major force" that needed immediate attention. The communiqué was written five days after President Bush took office in 2001. Here is a discussion of Clarke's memo:

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB14...

Apparently, Rice and Bush ignored all the warnings, including CIA warnings on July 10, 2001:

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/...

How can a president ignore so many warnings?

#95438 Feb 18, 2014
... the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
The "new Republicans" are holding moderate Republicans' feet in a vise from which the Republicans are unable to escape.

#95439 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Yah, fear the Tea Party you narcisistic far left liberal Demonratic loon for you are the extremists that are currently under attack!
Real Americans will take their country back and then so will prosperity and growth come back for all of us and our children.......
And the Tea Partiers lived happily ever after, having bankrupted the US economy and taken over control of the nation.
OneIrishMan

Branson, MO

#95440 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
No, I was referring to your comment #95393, in which you said:
"The 'surplus' may have happened under Clinton but he was in no way, shape, or form responsible for creating it. All he did was take a break from getting blown by Monica to sign a piece of paper that he had no say in. And we all know had that been Bush and a Democrat Congress, you would be praising the Democrat Congress, so cut the crap Dawg."
Because you lack any logical skills and are clueless, you spout vulgarity so often that you do not even realize that you are using it.
People here are right, you are a total moron.
OneIrishMan

Branson, MO

#95441 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahaha! So you THOUGHT Bush43 is still commander-in-chief? How clueless can one person get? Don't answer that! We all know the answer!
Really Dawg? Trying to say I thought it when YOU are the only idiot here who said it?

Your post, word for word.....
<quoted text>
Our Commander-in-Chief George W. Bush:
Our Commander-in-Chief George W. Bush...that is a present tense statement made by only one person, YOU. So quit trying to play your silly games and just take your medicine.

You have a had bad day in saying really stupid stuff. Well actually you have had a bad couple of weeks saying really stupid stuff. You're only making it worse on yourself by trying to tie your words to others. You can lie all you want but the forum is a record of the truth as to who said what.

Now grow up and quit acting like a 10 year old. I know that might be hard for you but give it a try.
OneIrishMan

Branson, MO

#95442 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Every time you admit that you "didn't get it" is one more straw on your clueless camel's back. Each time you call me a "dunce" is additional proof that the point is completely lost on you.
You keep making the mistake that this is reality. It is not.
Oh I get all there is to get. You used the wrong info, lied your tail off, got caught, got made fun of and laughed at, and now you are trying to play some silly little game because you lack the maturity to just admit you screwed up. You had no other meaning. You weren't trying to say anything different other then your original bogus claim, and you don't have any other hidden meaning that you are trying to pretend you have. Again you are acting like a little child throwing a temper tantrum. You are a childish, immature, foolish little man. End of story.

When you decide to grow up I will stop making fun of you for it. I can't speak for anyone else but so long as you act like fool you will be treated like a fool. Or as they say in Canada, "you are a fool eh!".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
integrity and character in a President 3 hr Hatshepsut 3
un-glued 3 hr Citizen 4
congratulate NRA members 3 hr Oblivious 6
Greitens tossed in the pokey 5 hr Hatshepsut 17
Collins? (Sep '09) 6 hr GaryC 88
waste of time 7 hr Citizen 18
best news all day 7 hr Citizen 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance